View Full Version : my cat hates you

Lynne
February 21st 07, 08:58 PM
I just stumbled across this website:
mycathatesyou.com

Hilarious!

I really like this one:
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2003/12/7

I've seen exactly 2 pages of this site, so if something on it offends
someone, oh well.

On a related note, I got my daughter a stuffonmycat.com calendar for
Christmas. Also hilarious.

--
Lynne

cybercat
February 21st 07, 09:19 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
>I just stumbled across this website:
> mycathatesyou.com
>
> Hilarious!
>
> I really like this one:
> http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2003/12/7

haha!

I love this one:

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2006/12/9

Thanks for reminding me about this site, I had forgotten about it. One more
way to waste time, yayyyy! :D

February 21st 07, 09:21 PM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
>I just stumbled across this website:
> mycathatesyou.com
>
> Hilarious!
>
> I really like this one:
> http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2003/12/7

and this one lmao

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2006/12/17

Lynne
February 22nd 07, 03:18 AM
on Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:07:10 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

> And here is my Shadow (RB) after he had to have surgery. He
> propped himself up on the couch like that so he could try to nurse
> his wounds, but of course he was packed with surgical wrap. The
> surgery was for a botched feeding tube removal.
>
> http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/alpha/s/2362

The caption for that one is perfect!! Great pic.

Clearly I haven't wasted nearly enough time on the interweb before now
since this is the first time I have seen that site.

--
Lynne