PDA

View Full Version : (Perkoff Video) The Picture Frame


Perkoff The Bounty Hunter
February 22nd 07, 03:27 AM
Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
details I'll be giving away the whole story.

CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
at the end.

http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html

Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.

Jimbo Jones
February 22nd 07, 04:30 AM
On Feb 21, 6:27 pm, "Perkoff The Bounty Hunter"
> wrote:
> Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
> details I'll be giving away the whole story.
>
> CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
> at the end.
>
> http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html
>
> Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.

If not for the hateful comments you would get none at all fatso.

Perkoff The Bounty Hunter
February 22nd 07, 04:43 AM
On Feb 21, 9:30 pm, "Jimbo Jones" > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 6:27 pm, "Perkoff The Bounty Hunter"
>
> > wrote:
> > Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
> > details I'll be giving away the whole story.
>
> > CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
> > at the end.
>
> >http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html
>
> > Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.
>
> If not for the hateful comments you would get none at all fatso.

Your obsession with me made you type that.

http://perkoff.com/

Jeff C
February 22nd 07, 06:56 PM
On Feb 21, 9:43 pm, "Perkoff The Bounty Hunter"
> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 9:30 pm, "Jimbo Jones" > wrote:
>
> > On Feb 21, 6:27 pm, "Perkoff The Bounty Hunter"
>
> > > wrote:
> > > Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
> > > details I'll be giving away the whole story.
>
> > > CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
> > > at the end.
>
> > >http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html
>
> > > Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.
>
> > If not for the hateful comments you would get none at all fatso.
>
> Your obsession with me made you type that.
>
> http://perkoff.com/

I thought this might be another producer with the name "Perkoff"
obviously not Rach.... still I watched...

Watched for a couple seconds until I realized that no matter the
subject or ending the camera mic audio made it un-bearable for me.
There is no "hate" in my reply... so respectfully,

It takes a lot of nerve posting something with a camera mic used for
audio on a board for sound mixer/recordists...

whatever it's about, the audio blows ! Go buy a radio mic, hire a
soundo, stick to storytelling media you can afford... crayolas and
paper, whatever...

J

foolish... the NEW famous!