PDA

View Full Version : Ping: Steven C

cindys
February 22nd 07, 03:11 PM
Steven, many purrs will be with you and your kitty today. Please post
when you are ready. We have all been in your shoes.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Steven C
February 22nd 07, 07:56 PM
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:11:11 -0800, cindys wrote:

> Steven, many purrs will be with you and your kitty today. Please post
> when you are ready. We have all been in your shoes. Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for the post and for thinking of us today. The last week has been
incredibly hard even though we have done our best to enjoy his company.
Emotions are still too raw to say much more. However if you'll indulge me
I will post a link to the last picture I took of Chooch.
Thanks again for everyones kind wishes over the last wee while.

Steven.
http://www.scook94.vispa.com/images/DSC00176a.jpg

22brix
February 23rd 07, 12:08 AM
"Steven C" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:11:11 -0800, cindys wrote:
>
>> Steven, many purrs will be with you and your kitty today. Please post
>> when you are ready. We have all been in your shoes. Best regards,
>> ---Cindy S.
>
> Hi Cindy,
> Thanks for the post and for thinking of us today. The last week has been
> incredibly hard even though we have done our best to enjoy his company.
> Emotions are still too raw to say much more. However if you'll indulge me
> I will post a link to the last picture I took of Chooch.
> Thanks again for everyones kind wishes over the last wee while.
>
> Steven.
> http://www.scook94.vispa.com/images/DSC00176a.jpg

Steven, I am so very sorry about Chooch. He was a beautiful cat and you did
the best thing for him. They leave such a hole when they leave us. He's at
peace now and not hurting. You're in my thoughts.

Bonnie