PDA

View Full Version : Exhibit A


Barry
February 22nd 07, 10:10 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2jlght

here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night

I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
wah wah"

This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
the police took the cat.

as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
night...

BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
found the cat

the audio clip tells it all

Thank you

I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?

I'm waiting!

piggy smalls
February 22nd 07, 10:29 PM
On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?
>
> I'm waiting!

You're a manipulative cracker.
How's that?

cybercat
February 22nd 07, 10:55 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://tinyurl.com/2jlght
>
> here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night
>
> I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
> wah wah"
>
> This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
> the police took the cat.
>
> as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
> they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
> night...
>
> BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
> found the cat
>
> the audio clip tells it all
>
> Thank you
>
> I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?
>
> I'm waiting!
>

Get a job. Then maybe you can take animals that need help to the vet instead
of sending them to their death.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Barry
February 22nd 07, 11:10 PM
On Feb 22, 4:29 pm, "piggy smalls" > wrote:
> On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" > wrote:

> You're a manipulative cracker.
> How's that?

Whatever gets the job done smalls

You're the one walking around wearing a button on your shoulder

I don't need any more subjects, check back in a Juvember.

and you wonder (**** you cybercat, i never used the f'n word in the
first place) why you can't get no satisfaction

Barry

POST PICTURES OF YOUR PUSSY

too much chit chat

cindys
February 22nd 07, 11:46 PM
On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/2jlght
>
> here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night
>
> I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
> wah wah"
>
> This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
> the police took the cat.
>
> as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
> they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
> night...
>
> BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
> found the cat
>
> the audio clip tells it all
>
> Thank you
>
> I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?
>
> I'm waiting!
--------
I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.
With respect to the veterinarian, I can't imagine any veterinary
clinic refusing to help an injured kitten. The issue is when the
person is asking that he/she do this free of charge. If a veterinarian
refused to take the kitten, it was because the office asked if you
were the party responsible for paying the bill, and you said no. And I
don't need to listen to any tape to tell me that. I thought you said
you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that another
poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Barry
February 23rd 07, 12:23 AM
On Feb 22, 5:46 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/2jlght
>
> > here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night
>
> > I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
> > wah wah"
>
> > This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
> > the police took the cat.
>
> > as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
> > they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
> > night...
>
> > BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
> > found the cat
>
> > the audio clip tells it all
>
> > Thank you
>
> > I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?
>
> > I'm waiting!
>
> --------
> I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
> the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
> opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
> were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
> you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.
>

nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
interpret for you

even if the cat is dead, then it's better off. And while you don't
deserve a pacifier, for the benefit of any other ongry mean
oppurtunist... the cat is alive

you want that conversation too?

look, to tell you the truth. I grabbed the cat, I wanted to help him,
but I had to crap.
I couldn't wait, this all happened one block from my house

besides! It's the wardens job. I pay him to handle such matters.

I caught the cat, he can give it a ride to the hospital.

The only reason they even came got the cat is because it was severely
injured, what am I missing here. DON'T ANSWER PLEASE

cindys
February 23rd 07, 01:22 AM
On Feb 22, 6:23 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 22, 5:46 pm, "cindys" > wrote:


snip
> > I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
> > the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
> > opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
> > were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
> > you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.
>
> nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
> interpret for you
------------------
Cybercat wrote:

"And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
you do?"

Best regards,
---Cindy S.

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 01:42 AM
"cindys" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 22, 6:23 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>> On Feb 22, 5:46 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
>
>
> snip
>> > I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
>> > the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
>> > opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
>> > were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
>> > you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.
>>
>> nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
>> interpret for you
> ------------------
> Cybercat wrote:
>
> "And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
> Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
> an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
> He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
> you do?"
>

That was for his cat, Jupiter, whom he has had for over a year, and
never spayed. He let her out, she got pregnant, she had seven kittens,
he just unloaded them and let her out again and she is pregnant again.
Not the same cat.

cindys
February 23rd 07, 02:06 AM
On Feb 22, 7:42 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "cindys" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 22, 6:23 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> >> On Feb 22, 5:46 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
>
> > snip
> >> > I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
> >> > the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
> >> > opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
> >> > were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
> >> > you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.
>
> >> nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
> >> interpret for you
> > ------------------
> > Cybercat wrote:
>
> > "And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
> > Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
> > an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
> > He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
> > you do?"
>
> That was for his cat, Jupiter, whom he has had for over a year, and
> never spayed. He let her out, she got pregnant, she had seven kittens,
> he just unloaded them and let her out again and she is pregnant again.
> Not the same cat.- Hide quoted text -
>
--------------
Yes, I understand it was for Jupiter. (I was all finished talking
about the injured black kitten). I wrote:

"...I thought you said
you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that
another
poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?"

To which he responded:

"..nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
interpret for you."

Best regards,
---Cindy S.

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 05:25 AM
"cindys" > wrote:
>>
> --------------
> Yes, I understand it was for Jupiter. (I was all finished talking
> about the injured black kitten). I wrote:
>
> "...I thought you said
> you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that
> another
> poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
> failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?"
>
> To which he responded:
>
> "..nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
> interpret for you."
>

Barry is good at this. Manipulating, distracting, twisting perception to
make himself look better. He focused on the stupid issue of whether
or not there really was a black kitten rather than the larger issue of
why he did not get the kitten help, instead of just handing it over to
be killed.

All he had to do was agree to show up for the vet appointment last
week and I would have prepaid Jupiter's spaying, shots, etc.

Now play nice. You're supposed to still find him cute and appealing.

A Wegular Wascal.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Barry
February 23rd 07, 05:35 AM
On Feb 22, 7:22 pm, "cindys" > wrote:

> Cybercat wrote:
>
> "And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
> Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
> an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
> He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
> you do?"
>
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

oh, well I never read that till just now

Cindy S, the more you stir crap the worse it stinks.

it's moot!

I have appt for Jupiter, plenty time to remove pregnancy as well.

I understand what you think you are reading and hearing and seeing,
but I can assure! You don't understand some things.

I'm getting Jupiter fixed. no worry.

Barry

Barry
February 23rd 07, 05:48 AM
On Feb 22, 8:06 pm, "cindys" > wrote:

> "...I thought you said
> you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that
> another
> poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
> failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?"

first of all, your dipping and dapping and you don't know what's
happening

second of all OMG! That's not a good day for me! the 27th?
Nah, I'm having a wisdom tooth extracted in Richmond.

Can we say control freak?

it's not about the money (which is a waste as I found a local place to
do it for 60 bux) if you knew the whole story, you'd see I have appt

why am I telling you anything.

READ FOR ONCE

I can't cuss you, you didn't cuss me, but I wish you had.

lol

just drop it, find you another young firm ass to spank, I'm all
whipped out.

Rhonda
February 23rd 07, 06:48 AM
Barry, I'm lost in all of the exhibits and stuff.

What happened to the kitten? Did it live?

Rhonda

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 07:05 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 22, 7:22 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
"Barry" > wrote
> second of all OMG! That's not a good day for me! the 27th?
> Nah, I'm having a wisdom tooth extracted in Richmond.
>
> Can we say control freak?
>

Bull****, little bald man. I emailed you and asked if the date was
okay, and if not, to give me one that is. You never answered.

And the "local" place you found is in Roanoke, an hour
away, and since you got arrested and they impounded your
truck you have no transportation.

The vet where I made you an appointment is 2 miles from
your house, on Memorial, on the bus line.

In any case, I retract my offer. Someone else need the money
more than you care about your cat.

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 07:08 AM
"Barry" > wrote
>
> it's not about the money (which is a waste as I found a local place to
> do it for 60 bux) if you knew the whole story, you'd see I have appt
>

It's about the money, Cindy. "It's a waste" meaning, I could send
him the $140 and he could use the rest for himself and travel by
bus or whatever to get Jup spayed for $60. When Jupiter is a more
than a week further along.

You're reading things just fine, Cindy.

Barry is a wanna-be con man whose last victim was an old
lady who led him on and died without leaving him a penny.

Bet she's laughing in her grave over that.

Rhonda
February 23rd 07, 07:16 AM
Yikes, was it Anna Nicole?

Rhonda

cybercat wrote:

> Barry is a wanna-be con man whose last victim was an old
> lady who led him on and died without leaving him a penny.
>
> Bet she's laughing in her grave over that.

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 08:05 AM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
...
> Yikes, was it Anna Nicole?

hahaha! He should be so lucky. Trailer trashy as she was,
Anna Nicole would never have given Barry a second glance.

>
> Rhonda
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Barry is a wanna-be con man whose last victim was an old
>> lady who led him on and died without leaving him a penny.
>>
>> Bet she's laughing in her grave over that.
>
>

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 08:20 AM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
...
> Yikes, was it Anna Nicole?

:) No, actually, Barry is 39, same age as Anna was when she died, so she
could not be his "old lady." She was in her 60s. A really nice, really SMART
lady, lol



>
> Rhonda
>
> cybercat wrote:
>
>> Barry is a wanna-be con man whose last victim was an old
>> lady who led him on and died without leaving him a penny.
>>
>> Bet she's laughing in her grave over that.
>
>

Barry
February 23rd 07, 12:50 PM
On Feb 23, 12:48 am, Rhonda > wrote:
> Barry, I'm lost in all of the exhibits and stuff.
>
> What happened to the kitten? Did it live?

lol, yes it did.

See... in the audio clip, you hear me call an animal hospital and ask
about the "kitten"... as it turns out, that animal hospital is right
next door to where I got the "kitten".. The lady explains to me, it's
not a kitten but a very poorly developed one year old. She knew the
cat full well, they had been trying to catch it.

She also explains, the 1 year old has a mother and a brother in the
same general area. What's neat in the audio is when she discovers that
she actually knows the cat taken into emergency protective custody.

And Rhonda, there ain't but 4 women who are getting their panties in a
wad, well 5 if you can count -L. as a woman.

They are like.. "why didn't you take the cat to the vet"

if they would read, they would know why.

It's late at night
I don't actually "know" that he even needs! a vet... IMMEDIATELY
I just wanted to get him warm and feed him, and after while and by and
by when the morning comes! check him over and go from there.

They've done called me a ******* for helping the cat.

Barry

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA! LOL

cybercat
February 23rd 07, 07:56 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
...
> Barry, I'm lost in all of the exhibits and stuff.
>
> What happened to the kitten? Did it live?
>

No, Rhonda. Barry misrepresented the phone call, probably thinking you would
not have listened to it. He has animal control pick the cat up that evening,
then the following afternoon called the local shelter, and reached a girl
who thought she knew the kitten he picked up because their shelter is right
next to the car wash where Barry picked up the kitten. But she had NOT seen
the kitten since Barry picked it up, and from their conversation, it sounded
like she was talking about a different cat. Point is, she had NO IDEA where
the kitten was. It was not there with them. Most likely animal control put
it down that night. Barry has no idea what happened to the kitten.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Rhonda
February 24th 07, 05:16 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Rhonda" > wrote in message
> ...
>
>>Barry, I'm lost in all of the exhibits and stuff.
>>
>>What happened to the kitten? Did it live?
>
> No, Rhonda. Barry misrepresented the phone call, probably thinking you would
> not have listened to it. He has animal control pick the cat up that evening,
> then the following afternoon called the local shelter, and reached a girl
> who thought she knew the kitten he picked up because their shelter is right
> next to the car wash where Barry picked up the kitten. But she had NOT seen
> the kitten since Barry picked it up, and from their conversation, it sounded
> like she was talking about a different cat. Point is, she had NO IDEA where
> the kitten was. It was not there with them. Most likely animal control put
> it down that night. Barry has no idea what happened to the kitten.


Okay, that didn't sound right. I can't believe anyone could mistake an 8
week old for a 1 year old. There is no comparison -- it doesn't sound
like the same cat to me.

Barry, didn't you say the cat had bones sticking out and the legs were
infected? That doesn't sounds like much more than being malformed. Could
it be a recent kitten of the one they were trying to catch?

I just hope someone took pity on the kitten and is helping it. I know
animal control here won't bother with illnesses, they don't have the
money. They hold completely healthy animals only a few days before they
are euthanized. The Humane Society would be more likely to help, but
with injuries that severe -- I don't know if even they would spend the
money.

Rhonda

-L.
February 24th 07, 10:37 AM
Barry wrote:
> On Feb 23, 12:48 am, Rhonda > wrote:
> > Barry, I'm lost in all of the exhibits and stuff.
> >
> > What happened to the kitten? Did it live?
>
> lol, yes it did.

Oh bull****. You have no idea if it lived or not. You gave it to an
animal cop and brushed your hands of the situation.

>
> See... in the audio clip, you hear me call an animal hospital and ask
> about the "kitten"... as it turns out, that animal hospital is right
> next door to where I got the "kitten".. The lady explains to me, it's
> not a kitten but a very poorly developed one year old. She knew the
> cat full well, they had been trying to catch it.
>
> She also explains, the 1 year old has a mother and a brother in the
> same general area. What's neat in the audio is when she discovers that
> she actually knows the cat taken into emergency protective custody.
>
> And Rhonda, there ain't but 4 women who are getting their panties in a
> wad, well 5 if you can count -L. as a woman.
>
> They are like.. "why didn't you take the cat to the vet"
>
> if they would read, they would know why.

We know why - because you are a lazy self-serving, selfish *******.

>
> It's late at night
> I don't actually "know" that he even needs! a vet... IMMEDIATELY

Oh no - he doesn't need a vet. The cat has bones exposed and is
covered in pus and stinks. Of course he doesn't need a vet
immediately.

God you are a ****ing waste of skin.


> I just wanted to get him warm and feed him, and after while and by and
> by when the morning comes! check him over and go from there.
>
> They've done called me a ******* for helping the cat.

You didn't help the cat, dumbass. It would have been more humane of
you to have put it out of its misery, yourself.

The cat was walking like that because either it was thrown from a car
and broke both its legs, or it had severe frostbite. The cat needed
to be rushed to an emergency clinic WHICH WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLACE
YOU PICKED THE CAT UP FROM!! (According to the lady in on the phone.)
And yet you were to ****ing stupid to figure that out. Your little
****-assed town probably only has 5 streets, Barry. Was it that
****ing hard to get the cat to a vet? You're no hero - you're a
moron, and a poor one, at that.

-L.

Barry
February 24th 07, 02:41 PM
On Feb 23, 11:16 pm, Rhonda > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Rhonda" > wrote in message

> Barry, didn't you say the cat had bones sticking out and the legs were
> infected? That doesn't sounds like much more than being malformed. Could
> it be a recent kitten of the one they were trying to catch?

Funny you should ask this... it's a valid question.

You may remember me posting that, we don't see the evidence of
homelessness much in Lynchburg. You just don't see it.

Stray cats appear to be extremely sparse in Lynchburg. That's a broad
statement, but I've lived there going on 5 years.

I'm sure you haven't listened to the audio clip.
When you hear the exchange, you lose all shadow of doubt that this is
the same cat.

Yes, I was wrong, it's not a kitten.

Two reasons, one... the general feeling of.. gratitude and trust the
cat was giving off
next.. I was surprised that this kitten actually looked me in the
eye...

She looked me in the eye while she was in the car wash bay...
She slowly pulled her stiff neck up... pried her swollen lids open...
and looked rat at me...

Lynne
February 24th 07, 02:55 PM
on Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:37:00 GMT, "-L." > wrote:

> God you are a ****ing waste of skin.

I'm starting to get why you need a break from this place. There's this
****ing idiot, Barry, who is not only a waste of skin but deserves to be
beaten senseless for his contributions to feline suffering, and then there
are all the other ones who come here seeking some kind of justification for
not taking their cats to the vet when what they really should be doing is
TAKING THIER CATS TO THE VET! oh but they have no money. Riiiiight. I
doubt a single one of these idiots has ever missed a meal, but they'll
deprive their cats of medical treatment.

It's maddening.

--
Lynne

Barry
February 24th 07, 03:12 PM
On Feb 24, 4:37 am, "-L." > wrote:

> You didn't help the cat, dumbass. It would have been more humane of
> you to have put it out of its misery, yourself.

I kicked myself in the ass for posting in the first place.
I lost the option to put him down myself.

I even told the police, "look, the cat is suffering, I would put him
down and bury him, but I don't want any heat from doing it"

You have totally showed your ignorance

because! and here it is..

you're a miserable sack of **** -L.

You don't have the nuts to end suffering, you just put suffering in a
mason jar and coo at it.

> The cat was walking like that because either it was thrown from a car
> and broke both its legs, or it had severe frostbite. The cat needed
> to be rushed to an emergency clinic WHICH WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLACE
> YOU PICKED THE CAT UP FROM!! (According to the lady in on the phone.)
> And yet you were to ****ing stupid to figure that out. Your little
> ****-assed town probably only has 5 streets,

What I saw was...

A malnurished kitten, not a under developed adult in desperate need of
vet care.
(besides the evidences of infection in her eyes) I felt this could
wait till morning, that food was more important than anything. Food
and Water

AND...<cleaing my ****ing throat>

As it turns out, I made the best choice for this cat.

I got home in 3 mins, fed her, she got warm, and THEN she got the vet
care she needed.. AND.... <clearing my goddamn throat> IT DIDN'T COST
ME ANY CASH-FLOW

Yeah, these sonsabitches and asshole vets out here would not have
treated her baised on money.

I made the best choice for the cat.

You're ignorant -L.