PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Cheryl & Annie!

blair thompson
February 23rd 07, 09:27 PM
Thanks much for your responses to my request for clarification
on scratch post makeovers. Will be helpful when I am ankle-deep in
carpet fluff and finally have to tackle the rebuilding job :).

Will look for "Liquid Nails" as well, though a non-chemical fastener
(staples) might be safer to use. Thanks also to "Cybercat" for
suggesting a taller post so the cats can get a good stretch while
scratching.I never thought of that, but it makes sense.

This is a good list. Much wheat amongst the chaff.
Blair.

Wendy
February 23rd 07, 09:36 PM
Have you ever done macramé? If you are putting sisal rope on your post you
don't have to attach with glue or staples if you can do a macramé knot like
they use to gather a wrap
http://www.knotingwork.com/Pages/knots/basic_knots2_wraping.html#G_Wrap