PDA

View Full Version : Re: Colitis + Litter Pan Problem

Catlover Medway via CatKB.com
February 24th 07, 10:19 PM
Could try a softer, sandy litter in one pan, especially if she's still
straining. Cats' paws press hard on the litter when they're passing faeces.
Note the importance of cleaning the areas where she's middened, or she'll
begin associate them with latrine areas.

http://www.fabcats.org/colitis1.html
http://wizz-catz.co.uk/soiling.html
http://wizz-catz.co.uk/catlitter.html