PDA

View Full Version : How long do cats be silly

Barry
February 25th 07, 10:12 AM
My Lucy is about 8 year old now
She seems to get sillier day by day

Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
the day.

Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
Jupiter.

and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...

Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...

How long do they be silly?

Barry
(ain't nothing like the real thing)

Matthew
February 25th 07, 03:09 PM
All their life

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My Lucy is about 8 year old now
> She seems to get sillier day by day
>
> Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
> the day.
>
> Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
> Jupiter.
>
> and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...
>
> Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...
>
> How long do they be silly?
>

> Barry
> (ain't nothing like the real thing)

sheelagh
February 25th 07, 05:01 PM
On 25 Feb, 15:09, "Matthew" > wrote:
> All their life
>
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > My Lucy is about 8 year old now
> > She seems to get sillier day by day
>
> > Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
> > the day.
>
> > Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
> > Jupiter.
>
> > and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...
>
> > Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...
>
> > How long do they be silly?
>
> > Barry
> > (ain't nothing like the real thing)- Hide quoted text -

Whilst they still draw breath, lol!!
S;o)

February 25th 07, 05:17 PM
In article . com>,
says...
> My Lucy is about 8 year old now
> She seems to get sillier day by day
>
> Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
> the day.
>
> Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
> Jupiter.
>
> and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...
>
> Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...
>
> How long do they be silly?
>

> Barry
> (ain't nothing like the real thing)

It goes on while they're still alive. Of course they do tend to sleep
alot more when they get older so the antics appear to stop.

Tara Legale
February 25th 07, 07:10 PM
The longer they stay with Barry, the sillier they will become. LOL

bookie
February 25th 07, 07:11 PM
On 25 Feb, 10:12, "Barry" > wrote:
> My Lucy is about 8 year old now
> She seems to get sillier day by day
>
> Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
> the day.
>
> Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
> Jupiter.
>
> and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...
>
> Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...
>
> How long do they be silly?
>
> Barry
> (ain't nothing like the real thing)

jessie is 17/18 yars old and she has many silly moments throughout the
day, anything kicks her off, waving a pink fuzzy worm on a stick
about, a sniff of catnip, anything. Just now she was'helping' me
change the sheets on my bed and I am sure she thought she was killing
wild creatures who were hiding under the sheets as I tried to put them
on the mattress. She also checked extensively inside the pillowcases
for other wild creatures which may have been lurking too and who could
have been a danger to em in the night, i am so grateful to her for
that. She is now sleeping it off and resting until the next time her
services are needed for my protection.

tegan was completely silly for all of her 17 years of life, if she
wasn't attacking the tv whenever wildlife programmes were (bird ones
were her favourite) she was 'hiding' pens and pencils under rugs (no
idea why).

I love it when they act like daft kittens, I often wonder what is
going through their tiny furry brains. i wonder if fact that both
tegan and jessie are tortie has anything to do with it?

bookie

Matthew
February 25th 07, 07:58 PM
Or is that just us ;-)
"Tara Legale" > wrote in message
> The longer they stay with Barry, the sillier they will become. LOL

Barry
February 26th 07, 12:56 AM
On Feb 25, 2:10 pm, "Tara Legale" > wrote:
> The longer they stay with Barry, the sillier they will become. LOL

lol

LOL TARA, LOL

I could go on and on about both of them.

One day Jupiter is my favorite, the next day Lucy is my favorite

They compete to see who is going to be my favorite for the day...lmao
if you ain't my favorite, you're a ****-ass and me and my favorite cat
are going to treat the other one like crap!

JUST KIDDING BOUT ALL THAT! but I do talk about them behind their back
to the other..

I might tell Jupiter (pss pss pss... <... Lucy is just being a little
bitch>
or I might tell Lucy..(pss pss pss... <... Jupiter is being a little
slut! been under the house all night with 3 lovers...pss pss pss> And
Jupiter will look at us.

I need to learn to love more than one pussy at the time.

I like having a fav pussy, but they make it that way. They taunt the
other while on my lap... till I boot them off and pick up the
neglected pussy.

Nothing worse than a neglected pussy.

cybercat
February 26th 07, 07:53 AM
"Barry" > wrote :

How long will you insist on phrasing things like an idiot?

"How long do cats be silly?"

Christ, Barry. Can you do a better Stepnfetchit?

Ugh.

How long do Barry be bowin an scrapin ?

Barry
February 26th 07, 12:47 PM
On Feb 26, 2:53 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> How long do Barry be bowin an scrapin ?

For as long as it takes.
Nobody said the road would be easy

cybercat
February 26th 07, 05:00 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Feb 26, 2:53 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> How long do Barry be bowin an scrapin ?
>
> For as long as it takes.
> Nobody said the road would be easy

You could hold your head up high if you would only live like a decent human
being. It would probably take a lot less effort to just work for a living.

sheelagh
February 26th 07, 06:07 PM
On 26 Feb, 00:56, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 25, 2:10 pm, "Tara Legale" > wrote:
>
> > The longer they stay with Barry, the sillier they will become. LOL
>
> lol
>
> LOL TARA, LOL
>
> I could go on and on about both of them.
>
> One day Jupiter is my favorite, the next day Lucy is my favorite
>
> They compete to see who is going to be my favorite for the day...lmao
> if you ain't my favorite, you're a ****-ass and me and my favorite cat
> are going to treat the other one like crap!
>
> JUST KIDDING BOUT ALL THAT! but I do talk about them behind their back
> to the other..
>
> I might tell Jupiter (pss pss pss... <... Lucy is just being a little
> bitch>
> or I might tell Lucy..(pss pss pss... <... Jupiter is being a little
> slut! been under the house all night with 3 lovers...pss pss pss> And
> Jupiter will look at us.
>
> I need to learn to love more than one pussy at the time.
>
> I like having a fav pussy, but they make it that way. They taunt the
> other while on my lap... till I boot them off and pick up the
> neglected pussy.
>
> Nothing worse than a neglected pussy.

Hi,
I was just wondering, How old are both Lucy & Jupiter? Did you get
both of them around the same time, are they litter mates, & or do you
just happen to become a slave to each of them @ different times?

The reason I ask this is because it does tend to have a baring in how
close their relationship between them, as well as the relationship you
share with them too?

The other question that I keep intending to ask you, but have never
got round to is, how old are they both as well?
I talk to my cats all the time, lol..!
You should hear what they have to say about each other sometimes....!!
They don't mince their words at all, do they?
S;o)

Barry
February 26th 07, 06:09 PM
On Feb 26, 12:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> You could hold your head up high if you would only live like a decent human
> being. It would probably take a lot less effort to just work for a living.

nah, Ill just continue making my own way. I don't ask you or anyone
for anything.

like it or not whitey, that's the facts.

cybercat
February 26th 07, 09:22 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Feb 26, 12:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> You could hold your head up high if you would only live like a decent
>> human
>> being. It would probably take a lot less effort to just work for a
>> living.
>
> nah, Ill just continue making my own way. I don't ask you or anyone
> for anything.
>
> like it or not whitey, that's the facts.

You are nearly a white as I am--unless it suits you to be otherwise. Bozo.

Barry
February 26th 07, 09:30 PM
On Feb 26, 4:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> You are nearly a white as I am--unless it suits you to be otherwise. Bozo.

sooo what is black cyber? what does any god see when he looks on us?

what does a black man look like to a blind man?

what is black? is it a color you racist?

cybercat
February 27th 07, 12:08 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Feb 26, 4:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> You are nearly a white as I am--unless it suits you to be otherwise.
>> Bozo.
>
> sooo what is black cyber? what does any god see when he looks on us?
>
> what does a black man look like to a blind man?
>
> what is black? is it a color you racist?

Excuse, me, but YOU are the one who called me WHITEY.

And you know good and well that I have people of all colors,
although mostly pink, in my very own fambly.

sheelagh
February 27th 07, 03:19 PM
On 27 Feb, 00:08, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> s.com...
>
> > On Feb 26, 4:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> You are nearly a white as I am--unless it suits you to be otherwise.
> >> Bozo.
>
> > sooo what is black cyber? what does any god see when he looks on us?
>
> > what does a black man look like to a blind man?
>
> > what is black? is it a color you racist?
>
> Excuse, me, but YOU are the one who called me WHITEY.
>
> And you know good and well that I have people of all colors,
> although mostly pink, in my very own fambly.

Please don't shoot me here....I'm just the messenger...

Does it matter what colour you are here?
I hate to see you both argue...
I can see what the problem is, & it all stems from careless words that
escalted out of control.
You are both really nice people & you both have good imput & valid
wise words to share with all of us.
Please...don't let it spiral out of control?

I am ashamed to say that I know where your both coming from , because
I have done it too.

The roof bunny thing used to send me into a raving lunatic when I
just saw his name... but you had the right of it Cyber, & we have
never seen him since...

And you had the right of several other issues that have made me think
twice too Barry...

I am not asking you to be best friends, I am asking you to consider
one another's feelings...
We ALL say things in anger, but once said, they are hard to retract..
You have been good friends in the past, Let that account for
something...
S..

cybercat
February 27th 07, 05:56 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote

> Please don't shoot me here....I'm just the messenger...
>
> Does it matter what colour you are here?
> I hate to see you both argue...

Thank you, Sheelagh. You're right on all counts.

sheelagh
February 27th 07, 10:05 PM
On 27 Feb, 17:56, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote
>

> > Please don't shoot me here....I'm just the messenger...
>
> > Does it matter what colour you are here?
> > I hate to see you both argue...
>
> Thank you, Sheelagh. You're right on all counts.

I just hate confrontation....

It make the atmosphere bad.

I think that both of you are very nice & have equal intelligence.
You have wonderful advice Cyber & you have a way with words that no
one could equal, & you make me laugh when I am low in spirit Barry,
every single time... & you also have brilliant stories to tell too
Barry.

I think that sometimes you do get a raw deal Barry. We are all
fallible, & now that I have taken the time to know you both, I see
two very good people who should be very good friends here!!

I haven't forgotten the time that I publicly flamed you Barry... or
that you didn't deserve it either.
I have said I am sorry, & I was & still am...;o(

If I have the right of this, my guess is that Barry could have used
that help you offered.. but perhaps he would have liked to talk to you
on a personal level, rather than a group level....?

And I don't have to guess that you felt like you were slapped round
the face Cyber, all because you offered to help him out, & for
showing a kindness....?

Put this down to experience, & try to learn from it.
(Hear this coming from, miss I never make mistakes... NOT!!)

Chill...

You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?
S;o)

cybercat
February 27th 07, 11:00 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote

> You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?

Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.

Barry the roof rabbit
February 28th 07, 12:52 AM
On Feb 27, 6:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote
>
> > You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?
>
> Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
> Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.

"kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya..."

P.S. I didn't go anywhere, ya limey moron.

bookie
February 28th 07, 01:01 AM
On 27 Feb, 23:00, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote
>
> > You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?
>
> Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
> Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.

no actually it uis great that you do, makes me happy to now that I am
not the only one who has raging arguments and disagreements with
people (online or otherwise). sometimes I feel as though I am the only
person in the wrold who ever has a disagreement or an exchange of
words with people who I do not see completely eye to eye with and for
me it is nice to know that thre are others out there who are also
prone to bust ups and slanging matches.

at least you are standing your ground over something and not just
agreeing to keep the peace, i hate it when people are lame and
spineless and do not argue their point over something but quietly back
down don't stand up for themselves. If you have somethin got say you
say it and don't be afraid to say it in public either.

sorry but i live in a small market town populated by spineless wet
freaks and it does my head in when they whine about various injustices
but never actually speak up loudly or publically about them.

now the real question is; do I break open the box of christmas
biscuits I was saving for the cats protection easter fete raffle (thus
having to buy another one to donate later) or not? i could really do
with a chocolate digestive right now

bookie

Barry
February 28th 07, 03:03 AM
On Feb 27, 8:01 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 27 Feb, 23:00, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "sheelagh" > wrote
>
> > > You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?
>
> > Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
> > Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.
>
> no actually it uis great that you do, makes me happy to now that I am
> not the only one who has raging arguments and disagreements with
> people (online or otherwise). sometimes I feel as though I am the only
> person in the wrold who ever has a disagreement or an exchange of
> words with people who I do not see completely eye to eye with and for
> me it is nice to know that thre are others out there who are also
> prone to bust ups and slanging matches.
>
> at least you are standing your ground over something and not just
> agreeing to keep the peace, i hate it when people are lame and
> spineless and do not argue their point over something but quietly back
> down don't stand up for themselves. If you have somethin got say you
> say it and don't be afraid to say it in public either.
>
> sorry but i live in a small market town populated by spineless wet
> freaks and it does my head in when they whine about various injustices
> but never actually speak up loudly or publically about them.
>
> now the real question is; do I break open the box of christmas
> biscuits I was saving for the cats protection easter fete raffle (thus
> having to buy another one to donate later) or not? i could really do
> with a chocolate digestive right now
>
> bookie

ooo, can we say shiftless, LOL

LOL BOOKIE

HOPE YOU GOT YOUR **** ON THE OTHER NIGHT

You never said, LOL

I do'nt blame ya!

poor thing, I do hope you are clear of all that discomfort.

Barry

bookie
February 28th 07, 03:59 AM
On 28 Feb, 03:03, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 27, 8:01 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>

> > On 27 Feb, 23:00, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > "sheelagh" > wrote

> > > Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
> > > Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.
>
> > no actually it uis great that you do, makes me happy to now that I am
> > not the only one who has raging arguments and disagreements with
> > people (online or otherwise). sometimes I feel as though I am the only
> > person in the wrold who ever has a disagreement or an exchange of
> > words with people who I do not see completely eye to eye with and for
> > me it is nice to know that thre are others out there who are also
> > prone to bust ups and slanging matches.
>
> > at least you are standing your ground over something and not just
> > agreeing to keep the peace, i hate it when people are lame and
> > spineless and do not argue their point over something but quietly back
> > down don't stand up for themselves. If you have somethin got say you
> > say it and don't be afraid to say it in public either.
>
> > sorry but i live in a small market town populated by spineless wet
> > freaks and it does my head in when they whine about various injustices
> > but never actually speak up loudly or publically about them.
>
> > now the real question is; do I break open the box of christmas
> > biscuits I was saving for the cats protection easter fete raffle (thus
> > having to buy another one to donate later) or not? i could really do
> > with a chocolate digestive right now
>
> > bookie
>
> ooo, can we say shiftless, LOL
>
> LOL BOOKIE
>
> HOPE YOU GOT YOUR **** ON THE OTHER NIGHT
>
> You never said, LOL
>
> I do'nt blame ya!
>
> poor thing, I do hope you are clear of all that discomfort.
>
> Barry- Hide quoted text -

my rectal, or should it be faecal, discomfort has passed now , thank
you, not in any great earth shattering way but more in small dribs and
drabs, if you get my drift.

have resisted urge to break open tin of biscuits, instead have had a
cup of tea and the rest of a packet of malted mik biscuits which were
lurking in the kitchen. Don't know whose they were but will have to
replace them tomorrow.

i need sustenance when applying for jobs online, it is very tiring
process

bookie

sheelagh
February 28th 07, 01:03 PM
On 27 Feb, 23:00, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote
>
> > You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?
>
> Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
> Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.

No need.;o)

I don't care if it happens to be some piece of slime that happens to
be passing through, like the odd troll here & there.
& pot, kettle & black come to mind when it comes to slanging matches
too, when I am included.

I just hated seeing two really good friends fighting over something so
trivial.
It was the friends bit that was important, not the fighting.
I think that we have all been guilty of [email protected] one time or another....

Peace reins again @ the Catz~Castle, lol
S;o)

sheelagh
February 28th 07, 01:47 PM
> no actually it uis great that you do, makes me happy to now that I
am
> not the only one who has raging arguments and disagreements with
> people (online or otherwise). sometimes I feel as though I am the
only
> person in the wrold who ever has a disagreement or an exchange of
> words with people who I do not see completely eye to eye with and
for
> me it is nice to know that thre are others out there who are also
> prone to bust ups and slanging matches.

I agree, it is good to see debate..., & sometimes even a HISS & a BIG
CLAW SCRATCH when you go too far, but only if it is over a debatable
issue.
When it starts getting personal, it might be funny for the onlookers,
but not the debaters....

I mentioned the words Pot, kettle & black earlier, because I am NO ONE
to talk when it comes to a damned good slanging match...once someone
goes beneath the belt, out come all of the claws. I can't help
myself!;o(

< I quite enjoyed the spineless freak bit though, that did make me
laugh>

> my rectal, or should it be faecal, discomfort has passed now , thank
> you, not in any great earth shattering way but more in small dribs and
> drabs, if you get my drift.

OOoohh...I missed something here. Now this did make me howl Bookie..
You have a unique ability to turn anyone's attempts to embarrass you,
into a hilarious turn of phrase. I admire that talent.
If only I could adopt it, it would serve me well I believe. When I
think of the times that I have gone to rant mode against the troll who
won't be mentioned. I now see how fruitless it was...

It was made all the funnier to me because I suffer from the same
problems, & the thought of talking about it has always inhibited me in
the past. You have now set me free, lol!!

> have resisted urge to break open tin of biscuits, instead have had a
> cup of tea and the rest of a packet of malted milk biscuits which were
> lurking in the kitchen. Don't know whose they were but will have to
> replace them tomorrow
> i need sustenance when applying for jobs online, it is very tiring
> process

LOL, LOL, & MORE LOL, to all of the things you mentioned..
I really have had a good giggle today reading this topic, & this post
particularly.
I take it you must house share then?
I remember well the days of plundering a house mates goodies box,
then having to fill the damned thing back up again when I went
shopping.
Personally, I wouldn't have had the self restraint, & I would have hit
the biscuit box with a vengeance.. words always work better with food!

How is the job hunting going incidentally?

I agreed with most of the things that you had to say too. I think the
only thing that you and I would have to differ on would be the debate
bit.
I think debate is the key to all knowledge.. but once it turns
personal, you stand the risk of isolating yourself, hurting the person
beyond reparation & going too far.
But if there is an issue to debate, then Bring it on lol,
& thanks for taking my mind off my poor Moggies for a while
S;o)

sheelagh
February 28th 07, 03:21 PM
On 28 Feb, 00:52, "Barry the roof rabbit" >
wrote:
> On Feb 27, 6:00 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "sheelagh" > wrote
>
> > > You are BOTH VERY NICE PEOPLE, Don't ever loose sight of that, ok?
>
> > Thank you for your kind words, Sheelagh. I feel foolish, but have apologized
> > Barry, and I'm sorry to have brought it to the group.
>
> "kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya..."
>
> P.S. I didn't go anywhere, ya limey moron.

Hello Roof Bunny <teee heee heee>

You have such a way with words...Your no Roofy Bunny, believe me...

Hows them puzzy catz then...?
S;o)

Barry the roof rabbit
March 1st 07, 06:08 AM
On Feb 28, 10:21 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> Hello Roof Bunny <teee heee heee>

It must be nice to be so stupid. No one expects much from you.

Barry
March 1st 07, 06:16 AM
On Feb 28, 10:21 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Hows them puzzy catz then...?
> S;o)

Don't pay him no attention, he's starving for it.

You can tell who is posting based on their email Sheelagh

nobody can login with my email except me...

I think you thought that was me

He's what you call a drape ape, lmao

Barry the roof rabbit
March 1st 07, 06:20 AM
On Mar 1, 1:16 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Feb 28, 10:21 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > Hows them puzzy catz then...?
> > S;o)
>
> Don't pay him no attention, he's starving for it.
>
> You can tell who is posting based on their email Sheelagh
>
> nobody can login with my email except me...
>
> I think you thought that was me
>
> He's what you call a drape ape, lmao

And Barry's what we call a deadbeat loser, sucking off the tit of
Virginia taxpayers (and the gullible in other states).

Deny it, asswipe.

cybercat
March 1st 07, 06:29 AM
"Barry the roof rabbit" > wrote:

> And Barry's what we call a deadbeat loser, sucking off the tit of
> Virginia taxpayers (and the gullible in other states).
>
> Deny it, asswipe.

How's that disability treating you, Nick?

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 1st 07, 06:37 AM
On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> How's that disability treating you, Nick?

How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

How does your husband like you enabling unseen losers online?

cybercat
March 1st 07, 06:43 AM
"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> How's that disability treating you, Nick?
>
> How does disability treat anyone, comedian?
>
> How does your husband like you enabling unseen losers online?

My husband loves Barry too. We're all good friends.

You're out of your class, Nick. Your fixation on Barry shows that you are
petty, frustrated, and vicious. A solitary, miserable rust belt ****head,
indulging in a vendetta against someone in Usenet because your life is so
miserably empty.

One toe over the line, mother****er.

Just one more time.

:)

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 1st 07, 06:47 AM
On Mar 1, 1:43 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "I must be Nick -- Barry says so" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>
> > On Mar 1, 1:29 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> How's that disability treating you, Nick?
>
> > How does disability treat anyone, comedian?
>
> > How does your husband like you enabling unseen losers online?
>
> My husband loves Barry too. We're all good friends.
>
> You're out of your class, Nick. Your fixation on Barry shows that you are
> petty, frustrated, and vicious. A solitary, miserable rust belt ****head,
> indulging in a vendetta against someone in Usenet because your life is so
> miserably empty.
>
> One toe over the line, mother****er.
>
> Just one more time.
>
> :)

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Consider me over the line, kkkop. Having fun getting played ?

cybercat
March 1st 07, 07:04 AM
"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" > wrote
>> Just one more time.
>>
>> :)
>
> "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
>
> --From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)
>

> Consider me over the line, kkkop. Having fun getting played ?

Get

OFF

muh leg, Nick.

Ugh.

cybercat
March 1st 07, 07:15 AM
"I AM Nick Andrews wrote:--

> Consider me over the line, kkkop. Having fun getting played ?

http://www.baddteddy.com/stalkers/stalker.htm

And Virginia does not **** around.

Barry
March 1st 07, 12:27 PM
On Mar 1, 2:04 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Get
>
> OFF
>
> muh leg, Nick.
>
> Ugh.

lol, did he actually cite his quote?
WHEW, WHAT A AWKWARD FEELING.

I'm so embarrassed for him.

His aloneness is so tangible just now.
Wonder what brought him to this state? Self loathing perhaps?

Look at his life; his only social life is getting flamed by TOTAL
STRANGERS

it's the truth.

weird wouldn't ya say

you could tell by the way he LEAPED on sheelagh.

he was like Chunk from the Goonies.
sheelagh made a mistake, but he was like..

arr arr (sounds like a seal with a cold) "mmmmyyy got a repliiiiii"

lol

Barry
March 1st 07, 04:54 PM
On Mar 1, 1:37 am, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> wrote:

> How does disability treat anyone, comedian?

You're really reaching out Nick.

Don't say it as if it's a bad thing, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"

Barry has plenty of credentials.

It's not the research that outtted you, you outted yourself fat man.

Le' Barry

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 1st 07, 08:39 PM
On Mar 1, 11:54 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> It's not the research that outtted you, you outted yourself fat man.

So far, your crack research has yielded you two wrong names, two wrong
addresses (one was the right city, anyway -- real difficult to do IP
searches), and a handful of nada as far as what I look like or my
personal life.

Keep it up -- you're a laugh riot. Can't wait to see who I am next
time.

Barry
March 1st 07, 08:46 PM
On Mar 1, 3:39 pm, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> Keep it up -- you're a laugh riot. Can't wait to see who I am next
> time.

who cares

you're on disability, your name is Nick, you DO get food stamps.

I see there's nothing wrong with your ass, you claim to have that
CeeMass disease. says.. "can't see my ass getting out of this chair
and getting a job"

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 2nd 07, 03:26 AM
On Mar 1, 3:46 pm, "Barry" > wrote:

> you're on disability, your name is Nick, you DO get food stamps.

Whatever. OK.
I'm Nick. I'm also Bennie. I'm disabled. I'm 350 lbs. I have long
black hair AND I'm bald.
I'm on welfare. I'm also a flight attendant.
I live in PA. I also live in CA.
My father is a dentist.

You're right on all counts. I'm whatever you say I am. You are
omnipotent and infallible.

No go beat your cats some more, deadbeat.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 04:03 AM
On Mar 1, 10:26 pm, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> wrote:
> On Mar 1, 3:46 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > you're on disability, your name is Nick, you DO get food stamps.
>
> Whatever. OK.
> I'm Nick. I'm also Bennie. I'm disabled. I'm 350 lbs. I have long
> black hair AND I'm bald.
> I'm on welfare. I'm also a flight attendant.
> I live in PA. I also live in CA.
> My father is a dentist.
>
> You're right on all counts. I'm whatever you say I am. You are
> omnipotent and infallible.
>
> No go beat your cats some more, deadbeat.

No, you're just Nick, on disability and food stamps. haha!

balding? probably but who cares.

I SAW PITCHERS OF YOUR BIG ASS. BOY! WHO YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO?

sheelagh
March 2nd 07, 06:39 PM
On 1 Mar, 06:08, "Barry the roof rabbit" > wrote:
> On Feb 28, 10:21 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > Hello Roof Bunny <teee heee heee>
>
> It must be nice to be so stupid. No one expects much from you.

And how the hell would you know that, pray tell...?

I used to feel sorry for you, thinking that you were some misguided
troll..
In reality, you really are the loathsome cheap dirty big mouth
*Everyone* tells me you are...
You know what, If I were your friend, which I am not, I would advise
you to get a hobby to fill your time, spent wasted trying to police
usenet groups....( "& God knows that there are certainly people out
there who don't like you") But still, I think you have heard this all
before.. haven't you?

I feel the same way unfortunately.... you are a loathsome dirty
pervert that sits on the fence and waits to see which way the cookie
crumbles fall, before you dive on them...

Go on... make my day, open that great big wide fleshy thingy & allow
the verbal diarrhea fall out of it:o)
Give me the excuse I have waited so long for.. if your foot falls a
1/4 inch over it & I will be all over you like the rash from hell.

How you have the neck to question my intelligence is beyond me...?
Coming from a two toed, warty old frog like you, it means nothing you
disgusting Barry Sucker sycophant....

How dare you question anything about me....?

You are not worthy to walk on the ground I walk on, so what makes you
think that you can hide behind that PC screen & portray yourself to be
an intelligent, articulate young handsome man that only you seem to
think that you are...?
It is just one big pity that you can't see that we laugh @ you, not
with you.

When I told you that you were no roof bunny, I was hoping that would
be enough to get rid of you.. but not you.. no, no!!!
You just had to come back and take another bite you fat cretin...
Just go away & leave this group alone. Your not wanted, you don't have
a cat, & if you did, I would have to report you for miss treating it,
because you are not capable of looking after yourself.
Just go away Barry-Sukka-Sycophant
You don't own a cat, so you are not welcome

Barry
March 2nd 07, 07:45 PM
On Mar 2, 1:39 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
But still, I think you have heard this all
> before.. haven't you?

LOL

> I feel the same way unfortunately.... you are a loathsome dirty
> pervert that sits on the fence and waits to see which way the cookie
> crumbles fall, before you dive on them...

AMEN!!

> Go on... make my day, open that great big wide fleshy thingy & allow
> the verbal diarrhea fall out of it:o)

PSSSSS, that's smokin'!

> How dare you question anything about me....?

I'm serious! Can You believe it!

> You don't own a cat, so you are not welcome

WAH? HE DON'T CARE FOR ANY CATS?

THE HELL HE HANGING AROUND HERE FOR?

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 2nd 07, 09:05 PM
On Mar 2, 1:39 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 1 Mar, 06:08, "Barry the roof rabbit" > wrote:
>
> > On Feb 28, 10:21 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > > Hello Roof Bunny <teee heee heee>
>
> > It must be nice to be so stupid. No one expects much from you.
>
> And how the hell would you know that, pray tell...?
>
> I used to feel sorry for you, thinking that you were some misguided
> troll..
> In reality, you really are the loathsome cheap dirty big mouth
> *Everyone* tells me you are...
> You know what, If I were your friend, which I am not, I would advise
> you to get a hobby to fill your time, spent wasted trying to police
> usenet groups....( "& God knows that there are certainly people out
> there who don't like you") But still, I think you have heard this all
> before.. haven't you?
>
> I feel the same way unfortunately.... you are a loathsome dirty
> pervert that sits on the fence and waits to see which way the cookie
> crumbles fall, before you dive on them...
>
> Go on... make my day, open that great big wide fleshy thingy & allow
> the verbal diarrhea fall out of it:o)
> Give me the excuse I have waited so long for.. if your foot falls a
> 1/4 inch over it & I will be all over you like the rash from hell.
>
> How you have the neck to question my intelligence is beyond me...?
> Coming from a two toed, warty old frog like you, it means nothing you
> disgusting Barry Sucker sycophant....
>
> How dare you question anything about me....?
>
> You are not worthy to walk on the ground I walk on, so what makes you
> think that you can hide behind that PC screen & portray yourself to be
> an intelligent, articulate young handsome man that only you seem to
> think that you are...?
> It is just one big pity that you can't see that we laugh @ you, not
> with you.
>
> When I told you that you were no roof bunny, I was hoping that would
> be enough to get rid of you.. but not you.. no, no!!!
> You just had to come back and take another bite you fat cretin...
> Just go away & leave this group alone. Your not wanted, you don't have
> a cat, & if you did, I would have to report you for miss treating it,
> because you are not capable of looking after yourself.
> Just go away Barry-Sukka-Sycophant
> You don't own a cat, so you are not welcome

Sheelaghhhhhhh.....are you flirting with me? You're falling in love
with me.

I won't tell.
xoxoxoxo

Barry
March 2nd 07, 10:06 PM
On Mar 2, 4:05 pm, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> wrote:

> I won't tell.
> xoxoxoxo

please! I'm trying to eat!

besides, what in the world would she possibly want with your crusty
pea sized blackened heart?

I bet you have to "plan" trips to the bathroom

sheelagh
March 2nd 07, 10:21 PM
On 2 Mar, 21:05, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 1:39 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> > > It must be nice to be so stupid. No one expects much from you.
>
> > And how the hell would you know that, pray tell...?
>
> > I used to feel sorry for you, thinking that you were some misguided
> > troll..
> > In reality, you really are the loathsome cheap dirty big mouth
> > *Everyone* tells me you are...
> > You know what, If I were your friend, which I am not, I would advise
> > you to get a hobby to fill your time, spent wasted trying to police
> > usenet groups....( "& God knows that there are certainly people out
> > there who don't like you") But still, I think you have heard this all
> > before.. haven't you?
>
> > I feel the same way unfortunately.... you are a loathsome dirty
> > pervert that sits on the fence and waits to see which way the cookie
> > crumbles fall, before you dive on them...
>
> > Go on... make my day, open that great big wide fleshy thingy & allow
> > the verbal diarrhea fall out of it:o)
> > Give me the excuse I have waited so long for.. if your foot falls a
> > 1/4 inch over it & I will be all over you like the rash from hell.
>
> > How you have the neck to question my intelligence is beyond me...?
> > Coming from a two toed, warty old frog like you, it means nothing you
> > disgusting Barry Sucker sycophant....
>
> > How dare you question anything about me....?
>
> > You are not worthy to walk on the ground I walk on, so what makes you
> > think that you can hide behind that PC screen & portray yourself to be
> > an intelligent, articulate young handsome man that only you seem to
> > think that you are...?
> > It is just one big pity that you can't see that we laugh @ you, not
> > with you.
>
> > When I told you that you were no roof bunny, I was hoping that would
> > be enough to get rid of you.. but not you.. no, no!!!
> > You just had to come back and take another bite you fat cretin...
> > Just go away & leave this group alone. Your not wanted, you don't have
> > a cat, & if you did, I would have to report you for miss treating it,
> > because you are not capable of looking after yourself.
> > Just go away Barry-Sukka-Sycophant
> > You don't own a cat, so you are not welcome
>
> Sheelaghhhhhhh.....are you flirting with me? You're falling in love
> with me.
>
> I won't tell.
> xoxoxoxo- Hide quoted text -

You must be flipping joking...?!!

I'd rather die eating cat ****, & I can assure you I couldn't think of
anything more revolting than cat ****....I WILL TRY WORDS THAT ARE
FAMILLIAR WITH YOU THIS TIME (AS I HAVE SEEN THIS ONE NEXT TO YOUR
POSTINGS RATHER A LOT,....UGH, UGH, UGH!!!!<REACHING & BOAKING @ THE
SAME TIME>

You *TRUELY are *DELUDED* YOU MUST BE?

We all see you for what & who you really are....(Collective)

( I think that you might understand what I meant If I said that you
were incapable of heterosexual love anyway, wouldn't you? )

Me thinks you sleep between the sheets on the wrong side of that kind
of bed, if you take my meaning...? There would be no point to it all
then, would there.. not that there is any point to it at all.
I am not condemning you for that all, so don't get me wrong, will
you?
I know many people who are in same sex relationships, & some of them
are my best friends- But you will NEVER fall into that category,
EVER!

Your in love with Barry...In fact you are infatuated by him, driven to
the point of fanaticism. In my country, people go to prison for the
sort of things that you do- It is called Harassment...you follow him,
harass him , then if anyone so much as tells you to push off on his
behalf, that's it, you can't leave them alone either.

What are you afraid of? That one of us might take away your Barry
time?
I notice that you have been steering clear of Cyber recently....did
the last whipping send you fleeing with your tadpole legs between your
tail?

I can assure you right here & now that I find you about as attractive
as rabies is.

Go find a nice deep hole & fall in it- in fact make it a self dug
hole, you are already half way there;finish the job on that hole & I
would be more than happy to seal it for you if you ask my
nicely...........

You know something, you have been such a thorn in the arse of every
single user net visitor for quite some time now. We were wondering as
a group , what it it that you do get out of chasing Barry around every
group you can find, then try as hard as you can as fast as you can to
discredit every single **** that bothers to listen to you? If we have
a problem with Barry, we would deal with the issue ourselves. You have
no need to ever visit this room again.
You don't have a cat, you hate cats, you have nothing of interest to
say to the group, or even tips to share or stories that relate to
feline issues either... so why exactly are you here, & what do you
want?

IF you can answer one of those questions directly upon reply, other
than your normal flimsy rubbish, then Do EVERYONE a favour & get out
of here. Get a hobby someplace else...
Has it occurred to you that we couldn't give a flying **** what Barry
might or might not have done...?
Or do you assume that we are incapable of drawing our own
conclusions?
I don't think so, otherwise you would know better than to come
peddling your schpiel to someone else, some place else too..!!
Goodbye!

Barry
March 3rd 07, 12:09 AM
On Mar 2, 5:21 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> I notice that you have been steering clear of Cyber recently....did
> the last whipping send you fleeing with your tadpole legs between your
> tail?

wowow ouch

I think he's done on that side, lets flip him and cook the other shall
we?

He claims to be a successful keyboard player but he's ON DISABILITY
AND FOOD STAMPS

He can play peanuckle real good. dewdewdew dew dew, dewdewdew dew dew.
then reverse it. That's all he can play sheelagh. haha

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 3rd 07, 12:42 AM
On Mar 2, 5:21 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
<embarrassing flirtation snipped>

I understand, dear. It's probably been frustrating for you, what with
that back injury and all.

You'll just have to admire me from afar and continue to service
yourself.
It's not to be for us.

Barry
March 3rd 07, 01:37 AM
On Mar 2, 7:42 pm, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> wrote:

> You'll just have to admire me from afar and continue to service
> yourself.
> It's not to be for us.

Hey, lets get something straight. I am your problem, Pay attention!
It's always been about me!

I must be Nick -- Barry says so
March 3rd 07, 01:40 AM
On Mar 2, 8:37 pm, "insect" > wrote:
<bzzzzzzzz>

go away boy, ya bother me

i gots a girlie now

we're gonna get reeeeaaal close

thanks for the hookup

Barry
March 3rd 07, 02:26 AM
On Mar 2, 8:40 pm, "I must be Nick -- Barry says so"
> wrote:

> go away boy, ya bother me
>
> i gots a girlie now
>
> we're gonna get reeeeaaal close
>
> thanks for the hookup

Great! I was fixing to trade you for a carton of cigarettes anyway.

Ill take care of the paperwork, go ahead and have a good time.

Go on now, git!

cybercat
March 3rd 07, 02:34 AM
"I must be Nick -- Barry says so" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 2, 8:37 pm, "insect" > wrote:
> <bzzzzzzzz>
>
> go away boy, ya bother me
>
> i gots a girlie now
>
> we're gonna get reeeeaaal close
>
> thanks for the hookup

Another threat, this time toward Sheelagh. With your IP hanging out.

You're looking to get busted, Nick.

she lagh me long time
March 3rd 07, 04:25 AM
On Mar 2, 9:34 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> Another threat, this time toward Sheelagh. With your IP hanging out.

cyber curls up in barrys lap real nice
(purr purr -- you so funny, much funnier than hubby)

threats are in your tiny mind - none were issued or implied
keep hope alive

barry pleads:
>Hey, lets get something straight. I am your problem, Pay attention!
>It's always been about me!

too late for begging
i changed the channel (savor our final correspondence)

you don't want me, but...
i'll allow you some time to seduce me --you're so sure you know the
number, call me (call late at night)

shee beckons me from across the deep blue
shee craves my attentions, and i shall indulge her

dontcha like my prose? aint it sooo affecting
"He's supposed to sound mysterious and complicated."

> You're looking to get busted, Nick.

move allong occifer
nothing to see here

<redjac out>

Barry
March 3rd 07, 01:10 PM

-

To Sheelagh Nick writes:

> shee beckons me from across the deep blue
> shee craves my attentions, and i shall indulge her
> dontcha like my prose? aint it sooo affecting
> "He's supposed to sound mysterious and complicated."

Least now we know what your intentions with me were.
I think this is a valid observation.

It could have never worked between you and me, I like pussy.
What you need is a crack whore with a monster black strap on.

Damn Barry, you kind of sounded like Charlie Wilkes when you said
that.
heh heh

Charlie would be proud!

Barry

sheelagh
March 3rd 07, 06:36 PM
On 3 Mar, 02:34, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "I must be Nick -- Barry says so" > wrote in oglegroups.com...
>
> > On Mar 2, 8:37 pm, "insect" > wrote:
> > <bzzzzzzzz>
>
> > go away boy, ya bother me
>
> > i gots a girlie now
>
> > we're gonna get reeeeaaal close
>
> > thanks for the hookup
>
> Another threat, this time toward Sheelagh. With your IP hanging out.
>
> You're looking to get busted, Nick.

> go away boy, ya bother me
>
> > i gots a girlie now
>
> > we're gonna get reeeeaaal close
>
> > thanks for the hookup
(excuse me group,please skip this one!)
Oh Nick Darling, you just made my day.....
http://www.baddteddy.com/stalkers/stalker.htm
What girl...?
Where....?
Who MEEeeeee?
AAha, Got you!
go away boy, ya bother me

i gots a girlie now

we're gonna get reeeeaaal close

thanks for the hookup

So you finally admit that the sole reason that you are here, is to
intimidate *ME PERSONALLY*...?!!!!
Why, thank you Nick.....
It used to be Barry, but you thought that you would change targets for
a while, did you?
Your in love with Barry...In fact you are infatuated by him, driven
the point of fanaticism. In my country, people go to prison for the
sort of things that you do- It is called Harassment...you follow him,
harass him , then if anyone so much as tells you to push off on his
behalf, that's it, you can't leave them alone either.
Now let me get this straight with you. If you were thinking of
latching onto me, think twice!
Barry pleads:

>Hey, lets get something straight. I am your problem, Pay attention!
>It's always been about me!

too late for begging
i changed the channel (savor our final correspondence)

Least now we know what your intentions with me were.
I think this is a valid observation.
Barry
<embarrassing flirtation snipped>
I like this one especially.
It is nice to see that you won't EVER be bugging Barry again, after
all, you have given it to us in writing now- Thank you very much for
that one;o)

I understand, dear. It's probably been frustrating for you, what with
that back injury and all.

You'll just have to admire me from afar and continue to service
yourself.
It's not to be for us.
As for discussing what happens between a man & his wife, you will
NEVER know, so stop spouting right here Bustagut. Don't embarrass
yourself any further,Please.......
Further, Paul will always be a man whatever happens, unlike you, who
still has a need to prove himself to be one...
Food stamps, huh?
You sound a real catch Nick.......
Not only are you the most spineless pitiful creature that I have ever
had the misfortune to come across, you also have bad breath from those
rotten two teeth of yours (I Do hate stinking breath, don't
you?)...Your fat, lazy, & quite frankly given the choice I would
rather kiss a gnarled old troll with stinking yellow saliva ahem,
<hoik,SPIT!! [email protected] the very thought>
You have given me nothing but lip service since the day I arrived
here, all because I saw you bullying someone in the corner. It
happened to be Barry that time..But It wouldn't have mattered to me
who you picked on, I would have done the same for them too.
Got it yet?
You have ridiculed me because I was illiterate,
< which I am personally proud of overcoming>
Yet, when I ask you a simple straight yes,No answer question, you are
incapable of answering it. Now who is the **** wit, to use one of your
favourite words....?
You know something, you have been such a thorn in the arse of every
single user net visitor for quite some time now. We were wondering as
a group , what it it that you do get out of chasing Barry around
every
group you can find, then try as hard as you can as fast as you can to
discredit every single **** that bothers to listen to you? If we have
a problem with Barry, we would deal with the issue ourselves. You
have
no need to ever visit this room again.
You don't have a cat, you hate cats, you have nothing of interest to
say to the group, or even tips to share or stories that relate to
feline issues either... so why exactly are you here, & what do you
want?
Now we already had this conversation once, but you must have cleaned
your ears since then cuz I can see right through one hole and out the
other again, cuz there is nothing in between.

You really are a nasty little stalker, aren't you?
But I want you to know that If I thought for one moment that you might
be threatening me....because I really do hate a bully boy...I can
assure you that I would be down on you like a ton of bricks ... you
won't be able to get another McDonalds to serve you, never mind a new
ISP.
You are the most pitiful excuse for a an Internet stalker/crawler
<because lets face it, that IS WHAT YOU ARE, Aren't you?, BECAUSE YOU
ADMITTED IT BOYO.....>

Another threat, this time toward Sheelagh. With your IP hanging out.
You're looking to get busted, Nick.
(Thank you Cyber;o)
I HATE INTERNET STALKERS & BULLIES
I find you odious, hateful, provocative, Impertinent, & abusive.
Worse, you go from group to group looking for victims to harass,
persecute, terrorize & torment...& If you can't find your normal
targets, you are just as happy to find new victims, begging affection
& friendliness like a lost puppy, when actually you are like a
tyrannosaurus Rex in sheep's clothing.....<shudder>
You are the sort of man that I stand vigil against in case my child
should have the calamity to fall upon the likes of you. I despise &
loath people who do as you do Nick....stalking is a very serious
offense.. how do I know that you won't be picking on my children
next...?
Quite right, I don't, so I have to watch out for the likes of you,
based on what you have shown the group
You can't leave & let be, can you..?
You have the *reputation* of a paedophile, be it true or untrue, I
can't afford to that chance. Your despicable nature only strengthens
my resolve to ensure that the net is cleaned right out of the likes of
you.
You are the sort of man that I stand vigil against in case my child
should have the calamity to fall upon the likes of you. I despise &
loath people who do as you do Nick.
You have the reputation of a paedophile, be it true or untrue, I can't
afford to that chance.
I can only go on what you present yourself to be, & I have to be
honest, what I see is revolting, sad, repellent & sickening too when
you take into consideration that you can't leave me alone, it hardly
inspires me to think that you will end with me, because all bullies
go for the weakest spot....
In fact if you really wanted to police the net, why don't you do
something useful & get rid of the likes of yourself. I assure you,most
people would be grateful to you instead of holding you in contempt
<through your own actions.. not what you say>
I'm serious, god knows you seem to hate a lot of people on here, &
they are not particularly fond of you either........
So, I have to ask myself, "Why would this unwelcome fat stinking good
for nothing,troll decide to stop here and abuse people..."?
<other wise you wouldn't be on welfare sponging off the likes of the
people with whom you try to mingle with, & also pay your bills for you?

& I find it is because we feed you far too much..wouldn't you agree
Nick?
I didn't know that the laws in America said that you could be on
welfare, yet still collect pay checks for performing with a musical
instrument?
I find that quite interesting indeed. Over here, it is called
scamming, & if your caught, it's straight to jail, then answer
questions later.
If I might suggest one last time, that you remove yourself from this
room because you have no reason to be here other than to provoke,
inflame & cause disharmony amongst us.
If you have anything of substance to say, or an interest in cats and
their welfare, then please do make yourself welcome to join us, but
until then, Go forth & multiply & perform a product of love upon
yourself, because no one else ever will, the way you are going...
& Please... don't delude yourself where I am concerned,
I can't stand the sight of your name, much less admire you from afar.
I have no interest in you whatsoever, other than to see that your days
of bully boy tactics are @ an end.

If you don't like what I have to say, then bare in mind that
everything that I know about you is based on what you have told
others, & speculation about by yourself, brought about by the way you
treat & threaten other people & what you say to them- Nothing
Else.....
You don't have to listen either, all you have to do is leave...
Please, Don't ever associate your name with mine ever again.
I am not some piece of meat for you to bandy about for your personal
amusement,whether it happens to be about me, or my family...I stress,
that you will NEVER be a party to that.
I would like you to take my advice, but should you choose to ignore
it,
*I WILL* be here to watch your downfall...anyone who breaks the law
faces that alone
One day you will pick on the wrong person who won't be as kind as I
am, & you will regret your foul mouth, insensitive poor jokes;someone
who lives nearer you, & thinks your actions in poor taste, rather like
I do. I have no idea of whom that person might be, or when.. this is
merely as friendly advice from one human being to another,
I can assure you that you will not be missed by anyone,
So you are dismissed now, & you can **** Off on a permanent basis

parrishable
March 3rd 07, 10:59 PM
On Mar 3, 1:36 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> Oh Nick Darling, you just made my day.....
> What girl...?
> Where....?
> Who MEEeeeee?
>Thank you very much for
> that one;o)
> You sound a real catch Nick.......

(blushes) STOP it, now...

BTW, you're cute when you're feigning indignation. Keep up
appearances, luv. :-**

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 02:33 AM
On 3 Mar, 22:59, "parrishable" > wrote:
> On Mar 3, 1:36 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > Oh Nick Darling, you just made my day.....
> > What girl...?
> > Where....?
> > Who MEEeeeee?
> >Thank you very much for
> > that one;o)
> > You sound a real catch Nick.......
>
> (blushes) STOP it, now...
>
> BTW, you're cute when you're feigning indignation. Keep up
> appearances, luv. :-**
UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 03:19 AM
On 4 Mar, 02:33, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 3 Mar, 22:59, "parrishable" > wrote:> On Mar 3, 1:36 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > > Oh Nick Darling, you just made my day.....
> > > What girl...?
> > > Where....?
> > > Who MEEeeeee?
> > >Thank you very much for
> > > that one;o)
> > > You sound a real catch Nick.......
>
> > (blushes) STOP it, now...
>
> > BTW, you're cute when you're feigning indignation. Keep up
> > appearances, luv. :-**
>
> UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oh, damned it, I forgot, I meant to tell you that I wouldn't **** on
you if you were on fire..In fact I wouldn't give you the drippings off
the end of my nose if it meant saving you....

I notice you forgot the in between bits like, You are revolting,
stinking, & utterly repulsive...
Am I getting through to you yet....?
Possibly not I would imagine...
Still, maybe you haven't had enough rocks today to make you brave
enough to step up to the mark...
Wuzz up ****head...? Couldn't you buy enough rocks for selling your
food stamps...?
Maybe we will all strike lucky if you hit the ammonia in your fix
with your rocks
Just go somewplace else and die, QUIETLY PLEASE!!

Barry
March 4th 07, 06:53 AM

you stupid fat ****er!