PDA

View Full Version : Does sleep count as quality time?

James
February 26th 07, 07:21 AM
My outdoor cat is sleeping with me now that it freezes overnight.
During the day she's outdoors.

Does she see it as quality time? Sometimes if I move around too much
she'll get out of bed and sleep elsewhere. She also don't like to
sleep under cover anymore.

She usually sleeps by the pillow till I go to bed. She then curls by
next to or between my legs. I try to get her to sleep by my arms but
the best I can do is to have her stay by my hips. Maybe she doesn't
like being held while sleeping.

William Hamblen
February 26th 07, 03:18 PM
On 25 Feb 2007 23:21:41 -0800, "James" > wrote:

>My outdoor cat is sleeping with me now that it freezes overnight.
>During the day she's outdoors.
>
>Does she see it as quality time?

My cat sleeps on my bed only if I'm not in it. As far as I can tell
every minute is quality time or at least the same quality time.

Bud
--
The night is just the shadow of the Earth.