PDA

View Full Version : It's Spay Day! (almost)

dgk
February 26th 07, 01:19 PM
I see by my calendar that February 27th is Spay Day USA. That's
different.

Cheryl
February 27th 07, 03:05 AM
On Mon 26 Feb 2007 08:19:09a, dgk wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> I see by my calendar that February 27th is Spay Day USA. That's
> different.

Very timely. :) What kind of calendar?

--
Cheryl

dgk
February 27th 07, 01:15 PM
On 27 Feb 2007 03:05:38 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

>On Mon 26 Feb 2007 08:19:09a, dgk wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:
>
>> I see by my calendar that February 27th is Spay Day USA. That's
>> different.
>>
>Very timely. :) What kind of calendar?

I missed with Marlo by eight days. It's a Humane Society calendar that
I have up at work.

silvercelt
February 27th 07, 06:41 PM
That is odd day to have.

Magic Mood JeepŠ
February 28th 07, 12:19 AM
In ,
dgk purred:
> I see by my calendar that February 27th is Spay Day USA. That's
> different.

It's an annual event sponsored by HSUS & Doris Day Animal Foundation. Our
local Humane Association gets a grant and 'sells' (more like a co-pay)
spay/neuter vouchers to lower income pet-owners. The money they collect
goes right back into the spay/neuter fund.

We held our event this past weekend, sold over 200 on Saturday, but I don't
know how many on Sunday - but we had over 500 vouchers and they still have
some left :( (last year we ran out!)

kraut
March 5th 07, 02:07 PM
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:19:09 -0500, dgk > wrote:

>I see by my calendar that February 27th is Spay Day USA. That's
>different.

Yes?? Point is -------???

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )