PDA

View Full Version : how to tell if cat is a stray or outdoor cat?

kitkat via CatKB.com
February 28th 07, 03:27 PM
I'm wondering how to determine if a cat is a stray or not. I see this
scruffy looking cat around the neighborhood sometimes - it looks bad but not
malnourished -

I'm worried about taking someone's pet to a shelter and causing undue
heartache for ti's owner

and of course the cat doesn't have a collar which is a $4 investment which
would clear up this problem completely.

get a collar for your pet!

Wendy
March 1st 07, 04:22 PM
If the cat is rather dirty then it's been out there for a while. Cats who go
inside every day are able to keep up with their grooming unless there is
some kind of health problem.

news:[email protected]