PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter spay?

Rhonda
March 1st 07, 04:33 PM
Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?

I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
decided to cancel the appt.

Rhonda

cybercat
March 1st 07, 04:40 PM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message

> Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?
>
> I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
> decided to cancel the appt.

He's taking her! He got a reminder call and instructions today. :) She'll
get her shots etc. NO, he would not let me pay for it, he is taking care of
it. Nyah, nyah to me, ;)

bookie
March 1st 07, 06:08 PM
On 1 Mar, 16:40, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Rhonda" > wrote in message

> > Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?
>
> > I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
> > decided to cancel the appt.
>
> He's taking her! He got a reminder call and instructions today. :) She'll
> get her shots etc. NO, he would not let me pay for it, he is taking care of
> it. Nyah, nyah to me, ;)

is there any way we can get proof it has been done? like photos of her
post op?
call me cynical but......

cybercat
March 1st 07, 06:30 PM
"bookie" > wrote
> is there any way we can get proof it has been done? like photos of her
> post op? call me cynical but......

lol

You are a trip, Bookie! Barry loves Jupiter. And for those of you
who care, I bet he will be happy to supply a photo of the spay
scar. OR maybe he will get mad at you for asking! You never
know. :)

Matthew
March 1st 07, 08:21 PM
I wish you would realize that Barry does what he does to irritate the
heck out of all of you and to get a rise out of you. He does it out of
weird fun, sometimes retaliation for comments. But haven't you all
realized he is pulling your all leg ( I HOPE ) and every one of you are
jumping thru hoops like perfectly trained "monkeys". He is a good guy, a
little eccentric but he does love his furballs not matter what anyone
thinks. Why do you think I have not got involved when he is screwing with
you all. I have had the good sense to sit back and laugh at the circus act
that you all are putting on.

Don't believe me ask Cybercat those two have been thru thick and thin
both have their bad days and use each other for venting but sometimes it
does go to far and both need a swift kick of reality. They are like two old
fart married couple that has been together for 50 years they love to bicker.
< Kiss > ;-)

"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 1 Mar, 16:40, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Rhonda" > wrote in message

>> > Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?
>>
>> > I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
>> > decided to cancel the appt.
>>
>> He's taking her! He got a reminder call and instructions today. :) She'll
>> get her shots etc. NO, he would not let me pay for it, he is taking care
>> of
>> it. Nyah, nyah to me, ;)
>
> is there any way we can get proof it has been done? like photos of her
> post op?
> call me cynical but......

Rhonda
March 2nd 07, 05:15 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "Rhonda" > wrote in message
>
>>Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?
>>
>>I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
>>decided to cancel the appt.
>>
> He's taking her! He got a reminder call and instructions today. :) She'll
> get her shots etc. NO, he would not let me pay for it, he is taking care of
> it. Nyah, nyah to me, ;)

That's great news! I'm very glad to hear he was not a dream come true...

Rhonda

Barry
March 2nd 07, 05:24 AM
On Mar 1, 3:21 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> I wish you would realize that Barry does what he does to irritate the
> heck out of all of you and to get a rise out of you.

Shhhh

lmao...

You're a mess Matthew.

and, I knew that's why you never jumped in...

I always said I was a button freak, I pushes peoples buttons.. maybe
not anymore since they know how I operate!

or.. Ill just have to get better at it now

Yes, Jupiter is getting spayed on.... Monday.

I can't wait!

She's staying over night. :(

I've been munching on both of them all day. They can't get enough.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 05:27 AM
On Mar 1, 1:08 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> is there any way we can get proof it has been done? like photos of her
> post op?
> call me cynical but......

Nothing wrong with being an advocate...

but it's going to cost you a quater to see her scar!

Don't you have a job to get?

You would probably have better success with getting a job if you
punctuate when you fill out your applications.

BUT.. you should probably turn the computer off and meander down to
the corner bakery.. and ask them if you can worsh dey dishes.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 05:40 AM
On Mar 2, 12:15 am, Rhonda > wrote:

> That's great news! I'm very glad to hear he was not a dream come true...
>
> Rhonda

Maybe you meant nightmare.. (instead of dream)
as in...maybe I was trying to wool pull...

When have you EVER known me to joke about something this serious.

Ok, I did tell a lie one time. (its been years ago)
One time I said I bought SD when in fact, it was Dog food that costs
one dollar.
I didn't want to be rejected, neither did I want to appear poor.

But Ruprecht liked it... poor little fella

I'm happy that other people actually care about Jupiter.

:)

Barry
March 2nd 07, 06:00 AM
On Mar 1, 11:33 am, Rhonda > wrote:
> Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?
>
> I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
> decided to cancel the appt.
>
> Rhonda

Oh, I see.. I hadn't read this post, I had only read further down the
thread.. my bad Rhonda.

I feel exactly opposite of your dream.
I wish I could get her spayed right this second.

I will also have the money, so it's all green lights.

Can anything go wrong?.. Jupiter will be about 2 weeks pregnant on
this Monday.

She'll be staying over night.

Can she tear her stitches by jumping?...

I also want to say.. Lucy and Jupiter are curled up in my big office
chair. Finally.
So sweet to see them two finally putting their heads together.

Much as cats like to cuddle, looks like they would have figured this
out by now.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 06:06 AM
On Mar 1, 3:21 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
<..>

Matt, does this email actually work? seems like last thing I sent you
bounced.
I closed my [email protected] acct... lost your regular email.

I can get email at

brryprrsh
@
yahoo
dot
com

(as shown in this header)

Rhonda
March 2nd 07, 06:07 AM
Barry wrote:
> On Mar 1, 11:33 am, Rhonda > wrote:
>
>>Barry, when is your appt to have Jupiter spayed, is it next week?
>>
>>I had a dream last night that you really didn't want her spayed and
>>decided to cancel the appt.
>>
>>Rhonda
>
> Oh, I see.. I hadn't read this post, I had only read further down the
> thread.. my bad Rhonda.
>
> I feel exactly opposite of your dream.
> I wish I could get her spayed right this second.
>
> I will also have the money, so it's all green lights.
>
> Can anything go wrong?.. Jupiter will be about 2 weeks pregnant on
> this Monday.

Spays are pretty routine, I hope everything goes well for her.

> She'll be staying over night.
>
> Can she tear her stitches by jumping?...

Our vet said to keep our kittens quiet for awhile, I forgot how many
days. They were not supposed to jump up on things, which was impossible.
There is no way to prevent it unless they are in a cage.

We kept them in one room so they didn't run all over the house.

Ask for pain medication -- that is REALLY important for the girls. Also,
a heat pad or hot water bottle can make them feel better.

> I also want to say.. Lucy and Jupiter are curled up in my big office
> chair. Finally.
> So sweet to see them two finally putting their heads together.
>
> Much as cats like to cuddle, looks like they would have figured this
> out by now.

I'm glad they're better friends now. Hope Jupiter recovers in record time.

Rhonda

cybercat
March 2nd 07, 12:12 PM
"Barry" > wrote
> I also want to say.. Lucy and Jupiter are curled up in my big office
> chair. Finally.
> So sweet to see them two finally putting their heads together.
>
> Much as cats like to cuddle, looks like they would have figured this
> out by now.

This is so sweet. In the five years Gracie has been here, she and
Boo have never done this.

You'll need to pick up a carrier for Jupiter this weekend, the
lady said she has to be in a carrier. I'm checking out cheap ones
online, I'll mail you.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 03:41 PM
On Mar 2, 7:12 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> You'll need to pick up a carrier for Jupiter this weekend, the
> lady said she has to be in a carrier. I'm checking out cheap ones
> online, I'll mail you.

That's ok sweety. I'm going to use a liquor box from the corner store.
They are sturdy etc... Ill put handle on it, and cute little eye and
air holes.
She won't get out of it.

Don't' they make cardboard carriers? There ya go!

Ill put her a blanket in it.

Thanks though.

Matthew
March 2nd 07, 05:42 PM
No that email account is a forge to keep the trolls away. I will send you
another email

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 1, 3:21 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> <..>
>
> Matt, does this email actually work? seems like last thing I sent you
> bounced.
> I closed my [email protected] acct... lost your regular email.
>
> I can get email at
>
> brryprrsh
> @
> yahoo
> dot
> com
>
> (as shown in this header)

Matthew
March 2nd 07, 05:46 PM
Yes they do but Barry you can get a large cat carrier at Wal-Mart for 15 to
20 dollars
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 2, 7:12 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> You'll need to pick up a carrier for Jupiter this weekend, the
>> lady said she has to be in a carrier. I'm checking out cheap ones
>> online, I'll mail you.
>
> That's ok sweety. I'm going to use a liquor box from the corner store.
> They are sturdy etc... Ill put handle on it, and cute little eye and
> air holes.
> She won't get out of it.
>
> Don't' they make cardboard carriers? There ya go!
>
> Ill put her a blanket in it.
>
> Thanks though.

22brix
March 2nd 07, 05:51 PM
A frantic cat can get out of a cardboard carrier--I've seen it happen!

"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Yes they do but Barry you can get a large cat carrier at Wal-Mart for 15
> to 20 dollars
> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Mar 2, 7:12 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>>> You'll need to pick up a carrier for Jupiter this weekend, the
>>> lady said she has to be in a carrier. I'm checking out cheap ones
>>> online, I'll mail you.
>>
>> That's ok sweety. I'm going to use a liquor box from the corner store.
>> They are sturdy etc... Ill put handle on it, and cute little eye and
>> air holes.
>> She won't get out of it.
>>
>> Don't' they make cardboard carriers? There ya go!
>>
>> Ill put her a blanket in it.
>>
>> Thanks though.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 07:48 PM
On Mar 2, 12:46 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Yes they do but Barry you can get a large cat carrier at Wal-Mart for 15 to
> 20 dollars"

LOL

Why would I do that, the back of the store is full of heavy sturdy
boxes.

If I got extra 15-20 bux, Im going to pizza hut Matt.

Wanna Join me? They have a salad bar!
The last salad I built there was down right embarassing. You only get
one trip with the Personal Pan Pizza Combo.

Matthew
March 2nd 07, 09:23 PM
For that price I could make both of us a gourmet Pizza. Garlic bread and a
salad plus soda, tea or flavored water

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 2, 12:46 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> Yes they do but Barry you can get a large cat carrier at Wal-Mart for 15
>> 20 dollars"
>
> LOL
>
> Why would I do that, the back of the store is full of heavy sturdy
> boxes.
>
> If I got extra 15-20 bux, Im going to pizza hut Matt.
>
> Wanna Join me? They have a salad bar!
> The last salad I built there was down right embarassing. You only get
> one trip with the Personal Pan Pizza Combo.

Barry
March 2nd 07, 10:04 PM
On Mar 2, 4:23 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> For that price I could make both of us a gourmet Pizza. Garlic bread and a
> salad plus soda, tea or flavored water

That's what I'm talking about!
by and by Matt, how come you never post in rec.food.cooking? too much
drama?
they have a HUGE membership. Much as you like to eat.

Matthew
March 2nd 07, 10:43 PM
To much BS
ups.com...