PDA

View Full Version : Cat and mouse game

22brix
March 2nd 07, 07:27 AM
I want my computer back! Tortle has claimed my mouse pad (and mouse hand).
She either drapes herself over my hand while I'm trying to use the mouse
(making it very difficult to play solitaire!) or she's lying on top of the
mouse or the mouse pad and she shall not be moved! She gives me a very
gentle nibble if I try. I'm flattered by the thought she might actually
want to be near me since she does it to me only, but that might be a silly
notion on my part. She's managed to reset all the settings on our printer
and we can't find the instruction booklet to figure out how to set it back!
What we put up with for love of a cat!

Bonnie

cybercat
March 2nd 07, 12:14 PM
"22brix" > wrote in message
>I want my computer back! Tortle has claimed my mouse pad (and mouse hand).
>She either drapes herself over my hand while I'm trying to use the mouse
>(making it very difficult to play solitaire!) or she's lying on top of the
>mouse or the mouse pad and she shall not be moved! She gives me a very
>gentle nibble if I try. I'm flattered by the thought she might actually
>want to be near me since she does it to me only, but that might be a silly
>notion on my part. She's managed to reset all the settings on our printer
>and we can't find the instruction booklet to figure out how to set it back!
>What we put up with for love of a cat!

She might love you, but she's a cat! She's just after the mouse, hahaha!

22brix
March 2nd 07, 04:54 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "22brix" > wrote in message
>>

> She might love you, but she's a cat! She's just after the mouse, hahaha!

At least she hasn't tried to eat it yet!