PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter's Cat Carrier

Barry
March 3rd 07, 01:56 AM
http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

cybercat
March 3rd 07, 02:35 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8
>
> This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

oh, yeah, that looks fine. Good job!

Barry
March 3rd 07, 03:05 AM
On Mar 2, 9:35 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8
>
> > This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.
>
> oh, yeah, that looks fine. Good job!

I think it's alot of carrier for the money, $129.00 won't bad.
They also sent me an instant coupon for cat fud. :)

cybercat
March 3rd 07, 03:17 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

Here is what I am wondering: did the cat get in there by herself, face
first, then turn around? I bet she did.

Barry
March 3rd 07, 03:43 AM
On Mar 2, 10:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message

> Here is what I am wondering: did the cat get in there by herself, face
> first, then turn around? I bet she did.

Maybe it's one of them trick pictures

Cheryl
March 3rd 07, 11:09 PM
On Fri 02 Mar 2007 08:56:01p, Barry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com>:

> http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8
>
> This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

You should spend the few extra bucks and get the model with a
sunroof.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/shambondow/photo/294928803989699358/38

--
Cheryl

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 03:40 AM
On 3 Mar, 23:09, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Fri 02 Mar 2007 08:56:01p, Barry wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> oups.com>:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8
>
> > This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.
>
> You should spend the few extra bucks and get the model with a
> sunroof.
>
> http://new.photos.yahoo.com/shambondow/photo/294928803989699358/38
>
> --
> Cheryl
LOL LOL & More Lol...
That one was priceless.
I can't believe how cheap beer is there too. That would normally cost
us over 20quid, seriously!!
I think the government is taking a huge whack out of his 17.5% too
Oh well, life sux @ times >"o"<
S;o)

Barry
March 4th 07, 06:28 AM

:

> That one was priceless.
> I can't believe how cheap beer is there too. That would normally cost
> us over 20quid, seriously!!
> I think the government is taking a huge whack out of his 17.5% too
> Oh well, life sux @ times >"o"<
> S;o)

How'd you learn all them faces you make if you've never typed much
before?

Have you been to my flame school yet? Dear! You are slow roasting the
troll.

AND YOUR POST JUST WREAKS THAT WHAT YOU WANT IS A GOOD HARD ****.

Am I right?

lol

you slut!

don't hand me that **** sheeelagh! be real!

look, you're the one posting about "bits in between" and YOU SPRAYED
HIM TWICE!!!

TIME TO MAN UP MY NIGGA!

YOU ARE NO NOVICE

I bet you've burnt down plenty of public poasting boards

you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie

I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!

She don't punctuate

AND YOU!!! YOU GOT TO ALOT OF TROUBLE TO ACT DUMB

CAN THE DUMB ACT SISTER, IM NOT BUYING IT

see.. now that's a flame.

And a gratuatous **** eating grin to **** them off further.

:D (something like that)

Barry

Sorry it had to be me, but you already know, faithful are the wounds
of a friend.

bookie
March 4th 07, 07:37 PM
On 4 Mar, 06:28, "Barry" > wrote:
> you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie
>
> I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!

I'm not fat! I'm just festively plump!

or you could say 'built for comfort, not for speed'

things is with my punctuation is that i type fast whilst i think and
then go back, read what i have written and i see all the errors and I
just can't be arsed to correct half of them, life is just too short

bookie

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 07:43 PM
On 4 Mar, 19:37, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 4 Mar, 06:28, "Barry" > wrote:> you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie
>
> > I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!
>
> I'm not fat! I'm just festively plump!
>
> or you could say 'built for comfort, not for speed'
>
> things is with my punctuation is that i type fast whilst i think and
> then go back, read what i have written and i see all the errors and I
> just can't be arsed to correct half of them, life is just too short
>
> bookie

Well said!!
S;o)

cybercat
March 4th 07, 08:08 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 4 Mar, 06:28, "Barry" > wrote:
>> you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie
>>
>> I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!
>>
> I'm not fat! I'm just festively plump!

From your photo, you look slim and fit as can be.

Barry
March 4th 07, 10:52 PM
On Mar 4, 2:37 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> things is with my punctuation is that i type fast whilst i think and
> then go back, read what i have written and i see all the errors and I
> just can't be arsed to correct half of them, life is just too short

There is no way you can type faster than me.

Sheelagh punctuates...

work on this for me will ya? lmao

<shaking my head>

It's cold as ****e here.

and I DO READ ALL YOUR POSTS...

Barry
March 4th 07, 10:53 PM
On Mar 4, 3:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> From your photo, you look slim and fit as can be.

I wan see!

Where is link?

cybercat
March 4th 07, 11:47 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Mar 4, 3:08 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> From your photo, you look slim and fit as can be.
>
> I wan see!
>
> Where is link?

<G> this is what you get for not reading my posts when you get mad at me.
Bookie is an athlete. Bookie, where is your photo album?

Rona Y.
March 5th 07, 05:04 AM
On Mar 4, 8:09 am, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Fri 02 Mar 2007 08:56:01p, Barry wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> oups.com>:
>
> >http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8
>
> > This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.
>
> You should spend the few extra bucks and get the model with a
> sunroof.
>
> http://new.photos.yahoo.com/shambondow/photo/294928803989699358/38
>
> --
> Cheryl

Cute pic, but I just wanted to comment about Bonnie..I can't believe
how well she's doing! I remember when you first got her...she was so
scared of everything. You've done such a wonderful job with her! And
Shamrock is looking mighty fine, too!

rona