PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S NEXT! WHO'S GOIN' GET DEY HEAD CHOPPED

Barry
March 3rd 07, 02:30 AM
What about YOU!

You think you can match my wits and vulgarities?

Who's NEXT!

The good news is, I'm rid of greasy ass Nick Andrews, the bad news
is...
He's on sheelagh like a duck on a june-bug.

I wonder what she said to him that finally got him off of me?

Was it the "tad-pole" legs?

Maybe it was the "ugh ugh ugh"
Maybe N/A (haha)... misunderstood that little part.

hmmm?

He has never said if he owns a cat of not. He might??????

Matthew
March 3rd 07, 02:49 AM
< throwing a lemon cream pie at you>
< 3 stooges Curly laugh>
< Raspberry>

* [email protected] eating evil grin*

And how did you get rid of Nick he step out in to oncoming traffic
blindfolded.;-)

I can't see him anymore I killed filed him awhile ago. He got boring

"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> What about YOU!
>
> You think you can match my wits and vulgarities?
>
> Who's NEXT!
>
> The good news is, I'm rid of greasy ass Nick Andrews, the bad news
> is...
> He's on sheelagh like a duck on a june-bug.
>
> I wonder what she said to him that finally got him off of me?
>
> Was it the "tad-pole" legs?
>
> Maybe it was the "ugh ugh ugh"
> Maybe N/A (haha)... misunderstood that little part.
>
> hmmm?
>
> He has never said if he owns a cat of not. He might??????

Barry
March 3rd 07, 03:00 AM
On Mar 2, 9:49 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> < throwing a lemon cream pie at you>
> < 3 stooges Curly laugh>
> < Raspberry>
>
> * [email protected] eating evil grin*

rrrrr wise guy eh?

> And how did you get rid of Nick he step out in to oncoming traffic
> blindfolded.;-)

nah, we hid his food stamps in his work boots.

Barry
March 3rd 07, 03:02 AM
On Mar 2, 9:49 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> < throwing a lemon cream pie at you>
> < 3 stooges Curly laugh>
> < Raspberry>
>
> * [email protected] eating evil grin*
>
> And how did you get rid of Nick he step out in to oncoming traffic
> blindfolded.;-)

wait! that's how we starved him (hid his food stamp in his workboots)

I mean come'on, this guy is an old skool drape ape! you know
LOL uses his bed for a trampoline kind of drape ape

We got rid of him by jamming a pencil in his ear.

LOL

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 03:28 AM
On 3 Mar, 02:30, "Barry" > wrote:
> What about YOU!
>
> You think you can match my wits and vulgarities?
>
> Who's NEXT!
>
> The good news is, I'm rid of greasy ass Nick Andrews, the bad news
> is...
> He's on sheelagh like a duck on a june-bug.
>
> I wonder what she said to him that finally got him off of me?
>
> Was it the "tad-pole" legs?
>
> Maybe it was the "ugh ugh ugh"
> Maybe N/A (haha)... misunderstood that little part.
>
> hmmm?
>
> He has never said if he owns a cat of not. He might??????

I noticed that.... One simple question, & all you get is she loves
me...
<shudder with horror>
All I wanted was a simple yes no answer,hey?

Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him, if
he were on fire... or the lack of it should I say...?
Flamed, grilled or fried Nick burgers
< you can make burgers out of near pure lard, can't you?
Nick Bergers,ha, get it,lol?>

Nah, you can have him back, but only if you want him,,,,?

If not, we could just kill file him again,lol...?
S;o)

Barry
March 4th 07, 04:12 AM
On Mar 3, 10:28 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him

Why not save that for someone like Matt

Matthew
March 4th 07, 04:18 AM
Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
been there since early this morning
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 3, 10:28 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
>> Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him
>

> Why not save that for someone like Matt

Barry
March 4th 07, 04:50 AM
On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
> been there since early this morning"Barry" > wrote in message

yeah whatever Matt, lol... no good deed goes unpunished, I could be
wrong
--

That's scary (Miami), glad you made it back in one piece.

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 05:36 AM
On 4 Mar, 04:18, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
> been there since early this morning"Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Mar 3, 10:28 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> >> Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him
>
> > Why not save that for someone like Matt- Hide quoted text -

Oh dear, I didn't mean it to become insulting,
I was just stating a fact, nothing personal Mattew.. we were talking
about my latest stalker.
The now killed filed type. It was never directed at anyone else, so
sorry for that one
S;o)

Barry
March 4th 07, 06:00 AM
On Mar 4, 12:36 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Oh dear, I didn't mean it to become insulting,
> I was just stating a fact, nothing personal Mattew.. we were talking
> about my latest stalker.
> The now killed filed type. It was never directed at anyone else, so
> sorry for that one
> S;o)

I feel bad. I thought everybody was into water sports.

Nuff said.

Barry
March 4th 07, 06:01 AM
On Mar 4, 12:36 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Oh dear, I didn't mean it to become insulting,
> I was just stating a fact, nothing personal Mattew.. we were talking
> about my latest stalker.
> The now killed filed type. It was never directed at anyone else, so
> sorry for that one
> S;o)

well, not everybody, but Matts such a nasty old man. I just KNEW he
would get a laugh.

SORRY MATT!!!!

IM A BAD MAN

(yes I know Im in RE: to Sheeeeeeelllaaaaghhhh)

Look, I don't feed the trolls, but you gotta hand it to Nick, that was
pretty damn witty...
she lagh me long time.. haha

Matthew
March 4th 07, 03:56 PM
Remind me to send you a chocolate super laxative filled caked ;-)

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 4, 12:36 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
>> Oh dear, I didn't mean it to become insulting,
>> I was just stating a fact, nothing personal Mattew.. we were talking
>> about my latest stalker.
>> The now killed filed type. It was never directed at anyone else, so
>> sorry for that one
>> S;o)
>
> well, not everybody, but Matts such a nasty old man. I just KNEW he
> would get a laugh.
>
> SORRY MATT!!!!
>
> IM A BAD MAN
>
> (yes I know Im in RE: to Sheeeeeeelllaaaaghhhh)
>
> Look, I don't feed the trolls, but you gotta hand it to Nick, that was
> pretty damn witty...
> she lagh me long time.. haha

Matthew
March 4th 07, 04:08 PM
I am always well armed
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from
>> Miami
>> been there since early this morning"Barry" > wrote in
>> message
>
> yeah whatever Matt, lol... no good deed goes unpunished, I could be
> wrong
> --
>
> That's scary (Miami), glad you made it back in one piece.

sheelagh
March 4th 07, 07:45 PM
On 4 Mar, 16:08, "Matthew" > wrote:
> I am always well armed"Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from
> >> Miami
> >> been there since early this morning"Barry" > wrote in
> >> message
>
> > yeah whatever Matt, lol... no good deed goes unpunished, I could be
> > wrong
> > --
>
> > That's scary (Miami), glad you made it back in one piece.- Hide quoted text -

Nicely said, lol
S;o)

Barry
March 4th 07, 10:59 PM
On Mar 3, 11:50 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
> > Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
> > been there since early this morning"Barry" > wrote in message
>
> yeah whatever Matt, lol... no good deed goes unpunished, I could be
> wrong

Matthew and Sheelagh, children my children.

Barry
March 4th 07, 11:01 PM
On Mar 4, 10:56 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Remind me to send you a chocolate super laxative filled caked ;-)

Unbelievable!

I would NEVER do that to you. <g>

Having found myself in a hole, I'm going to quit digging now.

Matthew
March 4th 07, 11:21 PM
You found a hole what is here or his name and how much is it costing ;)

"Barry" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Barry
March 4th 07, 11:28 PM
On Mar 4, 6:21 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> You found a hole what is here or his name and how much is it costing ;)

You're too deep for me <scratching my head>

well... I like sheelagh, I couldn't bare to watch the serpent beguile
her anymore.

cybercat
March 4th 07, 11:48 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 4, 10:56 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> Remind me to send you a chocolate super laxative filled caked ;-)
>
> Unbelievable!
>
> I would NEVER do that to you. <g>
>
> Having found myself in a hole, I'm going to quit digging now.

hahaha!

Matthew
March 5th 07, 12:19 AM
I still love you Barry ;-)