PDA

View Full Version : Do you have kittens that need a mother?

majicangel64
March 3rd 07, 08:06 PM
Our cats kittens were killed by a dog. The dog is now outside, but the cat is
miserable. We are willing to take in a couple kittens for her to care for.
We are in Corning Ny

John Ross Mc Master
March 3rd 07, 09:31 PM
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:06:24 GMT, "majicangel64" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Our cats kittens were killed by a dog. The dog is now outside, but the cat is
>miserable. We are willing to take in a couple kittens for her to care for.
>We are in Corning Ny

Purrs and prayers are going out for your cat.

Gandalf
March 4th 07, 11:00 PM
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 19:06:24 GMT, "majicangel64" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Our cats kittens were killed by a dog. The dog is now outside, but the cat is
>miserable. We are willing to take in a couple kittens for her to care for.
>We are in Corning Ny

You could try contacting local shelters about fostering. Often litters
are found without mother kittens. Call around. ask each shelter for the
names and numbers of other shelters in your area. Good luck; I hope you
find some little kittens who need a momma kitty!

My condolences on the loss of the kittens. What a tragedy!