PDA

View Full Version : I like bookie

Barry
March 4th 07, 11:35 PM
I'm crazy about bookie. She stands up to me, the kids' got moxy.

She knows I got her number too.

and for the record! big women are far more appealing to real men.

You should know, I would never really say hurtful things to someone.
I mean.. If I thought for one minute that you would actually be hurt
by me...?

ME? Then I wouldn't have said it.

Matt is a dirty old man. He don't care what I think. No more than you
do.
Dirty, but smart. Noooo he's not dirty.. just... repressed. That's it.
Repression manifests itself in peculiar ways. "LOOK MOM NO HANDS"

Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no
judgment in that.
There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.

Lynne is a control freaky deak.

Rhonda is passive, passive, aggressive.

-L. is... constipated

Cybercat? she is Zealous. I love zeal above all things.

Who else...Well.. that's enough.

Nobody is going to read this anyway.

Charlie Wilkes
March 4th 07, 11:46 PM
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:

> Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
> in that.
> There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
> porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.

???

Where did you get this?

Charlie

bookie
March 4th 07, 11:57 PM
> She knows I got her number too.

I truly hope not, but it would explain why the phone keeps ringing at
strange times of the night

> and for the record! big women are far more appealing to real men.

actually I am not big, I am very short, about 5 ft 3 and as a
lightweight rower I not very wide either, I can't be more than 59kg
and race at 57 which is something like 120pounds? but am no willowy
wisp of a person cretainly, not going to be blow over by a strong
breeze any day i assure you.

anyway all that 'men like big women' is crap, they don't, i don't know
any bloke who would touch a fat girl, not unless they are really
desperate, and they certainly don't go near any female with a
personality or somethign to say for herself. Men are not interested
unless the female is blonde and totally devoid of any intelligence and
substance, i think they find anything else too threatening.

bookie

cybercat
March 5th 07, 12:12 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>>
>> Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
>> in that.
>> There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
>> porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.
>>
> ???
>
> Where did you get this?

I was wondering the same thing. I recall you saying you like porn, not child
porn.

Barry
March 5th 07, 12:17 AM
On Mar 4, 7:12 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I was wondering the same thing. I recall you saying you like porn, not child
> porn.

Who said anything about Charlie looking at child porn? Not me.

Ill find his post.

Barry

Matthew
March 5th 07, 12:18 AM
You have to get that right dominant, self centered children that call
themselves men are the ones into the dumb blonde with a huge rack.

Me I like red heads or native Americans. They always say red on the head
hell in the hole. Maybe that is why I choose the ones I do. I am asking
for it but what a ride.< sorry dirty old man moment >

there are still real gentleman out there but almost all of us have been
kicked in the balls in one way or another.

"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> She knows I got her number too.
>
> I truly hope not, but it would explain why the phone keeps ringing at
> strange times of the night
>>
>> and for the record! big women are far more appealing to real men.
>
> actually I am not big, I am very short, about 5 ft 3 and as a
> lightweight rower I not very wide either, I can't be more than 59kg
> and race at 57 which is something like 120pounds? but am no willowy
> wisp of a person cretainly, not going to be blow over by a strong
> breeze any day i assure you.
>
> anyway all that 'men like big women' is crap, they don't, i don't know
> any bloke who would touch a fat girl, not unless they are really
> desperate, and they certainly don't go near any female with a
> personality or somethign to say for herself. Men are not interested
> unless the female is blonde and totally devoid of any intelligence and
> substance, i think they find anything else too threatening.
>
> bookie

Matthew
March 5th 07, 12:20 AM
I think Barry is working on a new cat carrier for Jupiter tonight ;-)
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>>>
>>> Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
>>> in that.
>>> There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
>>> porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.
>>>
>> ???
>>
>> Where did you get this?
>>

> I was wondering the same thing. I recall you saying you like porn, not
> child porn.

cybercat
March 5th 07, 12:21 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> She knows I got her number too.
>
> I truly hope not, but it would explain why the phone keeps ringing at
> strange times of the night
>>
>> and for the record! big women are far more appealing to real men.
>
> actually I am not big, I am very short, about 5 ft 3 and as a
> lightweight rower I not very wide either, I can't be more than 59kg
> and race at 57 which is something like 120pounds? but am no willowy
> wisp of a person cretainly, not going to be blow over by a strong
> breeze any day i assure you.

You are cute as can be, from the photo I saw, and in great shape.
I might take up rowing just to get arms like that!

Barry
March 5th 07, 12:25 AM
On Mar 4, 6:46 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Mar2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>
> > Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
> > in that.
> > There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
> > porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.
>
> ???
>
> Where did you get this?
>
> Charlie

Indeed. Voyeurism is my speciality. I download these video clips of
women ****ing in public restrooms, Japanese girls in public
bathhouses, couples in hotel rooms... have you seen these pinhole vid
cameras? They are tiny, they are cheap, and they are everywhere
ladies go to urinate, fornicate or change clothes.

Barry
March 5th 07, 12:27 AM
wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Mar2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>
> > Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
> > in that.
> > There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
> > porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.
>
> ???
>
> Where did you get this?
>
> Charlie

Indeed. Voyeurism is my speciality. I download these video clips of
women ****ing in public restrooms, Japanese girls in public
bathhouses, couples in hotel rooms... have you seen these pinhole vid
cameras? They are tiny, they are cheap, and they are everywhere
ladies go to urinate, fornicate or change clothes.

http://tinyurl.com/2vz4hx

wait.. that's not the one.. brb

Richard Evans
March 5th 07, 12:29 AM
"bookie" > wrote:

>Men are not interested
>unless the female is blonde and totally devoid of any intelligence and
>substance, i think they find anything else too threatening.

I'll see that stereotype and raise you with:

Women only like guys who are jerks and treat them like crap. A decent
hardworking guy who treats them well hasn't a chance. Women are
inherently unsure of their ability to sustain a relationship, so team
up with he worst possible choice so they have something to blame when
it crashes and burns.

Barry
March 5th 07, 12:48 AM
wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Mar2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>
> > Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
> > in that.
> > There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
> > porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.
>
> ???
>
> Where did you get this?
>
> Charlie

"Well, kids tend to be photogenic with or without their clothes on.
The average photographer who goes to a church picnic is gonna come
back with mostly kid pix."

"But, I have seen European nudist colony pix where they lined up all
the 10-12 year old girls. That was pretty weird. It made me think
the kids were being marketed as sexual commodities even if they didn't
know it."

http://tinyurl.com/38n7jc

---

Charlie Wilkes
March 5th 07, 12:50 AM
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:25:48 -0800, Barry wrote:

> On Mar 4, 6:46 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>> On Sun, 04 Mar2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>>
>> > Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no
>> > judgment in that.
>> > There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children.
>> > NOT porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be
>> > forthright.
>>
>> ???
>>
>> Where did you get this?
>>
>> Charlie
>
> Indeed. Voyeurism is my speciality. I download these video clips of
> women ****ing in public restrooms, Japanese girls in public bathhouses,
> couples in hotel rooms... have you seen these pinhole vid cameras? They
> are tiny, they are cheap, and they are everywhere ladies go to urinate,
> fornicate or change clothes.

That has nothing to do with children. But I now remember the thread
where this subject did come up... my comment (in response to Matthew's
suggestion that children are disproportionately represented in nudist
colony photos) was that children are simply more photogenic.

Here is the thread:

http://tinyurl.com/2jf74p

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
March 5th 07, 12:52 AM
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:48:09 -0800, Barry wrote:

> On Mar 4, 6:46 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>> On Sun, 04 Mar2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:
>>
>> > Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no
>> > judgment in that.
>> > There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children.
>> > NOT porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be
>> > forthright.
>>
>> ???
>>
>> Where did you get this?
>>
>> Charlie
>
> "Well, kids tend to be photogenic with or without their clothes on. The
> average photographer who goes to a church picnic is gonna come back with
> mostly kid pix."
>
> "But, I have seen European nudist colony pix where they lined up all the
> 10-12 year old girls. That was pretty weird. It made me think the kids
> were being marketed as sexual commodities even if they didn't know it."
>
> http://tinyurl.com/38n7jc
>
> ---

OK, now we are on the same page.

Charlie

Matthew
March 5th 07, 01:02 AM
I remember that when that idiot was coming into the group being stupid

"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:25:48 -0800, Barry wrote:
>
>> On Mar 4, 6:46 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
>> wrote:

>>> ???
>>>
>>> Where did you get this?
>>>
>>> Charlie
>>
>> Indeed. Voyeurism is my speciality. I download these video clips of
>> women ****ing in public restrooms, Japanese girls in public bathhouses,
>> couples in hotel rooms... have you seen these pinhole vid cameras? They
>> are tiny, they are cheap, and they are everywhere ladies go to urinate,
>> fornicate or change clothes.
>
> That has nothing to do with children. But I now remember the thread
> where this subject did come up... my comment (in response to Matthew's
> suggestion that children are disproportionately represented in nudist
> colony photos) was that children are simply more photogenic.
>
> Here is the thread:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2jf74p
>
> Charlie

Barry[_2_]
March 5th 07, 01:12 AM
On Mar 4, 7:52 pm, Charlie Wilkes > wrote:

> OK, now we are on the same page.
>
> Charlie

In The HBO movie I saw, I think the author wrote the bare children in to
emphasize how hot it was outside...

I was just trying to get you out of the woodwork man.

Barry

Barry[_2_]
March 5th 07, 01:19 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Rhonda is passive, passive, aggressive.

see what I mean!

lol..

it's ok.. she'll pass on replying...

but she'll fix me up later...I can never refuse her constructive logic.
She never solicits a flame. Not that I would want to.

Barry

bookie
March 5th 07, 01:26 AM
On 5 Mar, 00:21, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >> She knows I got her number too.
>
> > I truly hope not, but it would explain why the phone keeps ringing at
> > strange times of the night
>
> >> and for the record! big women are far more appealing to real men.
>
> > actually I am not big, I am very short, about 5 ft 3 and as a
> > lightweight rower I not very wide either, I can't be more than 59kg
> > and race at 57 which is something like 120pounds? but am no willowy
> > wisp of a person cretainly, not going to be blow over by a strong
> > breeze any day i assure you.
>
> You are cute as can be, from the photo I saw, and in great shape.
> I might take up rowing just to get arms like that!

unfortunately it is probably those arms which put men off, oh well, I
have my cats and they are much better, even if they can't help me pay
the rent or take me to dinner (not that i have ever foudn a man who
will)

bookie
March 5th 07, 01:31 AM
On 5 Mar, 00:29, Richard Evans > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote:
> >Men are not interested
> >unless the female is blonde and totally devoid of any intelligence and
> >substance, i think they find anything else too threatening.
>
> I'll see that stereotype and raise you with:
>
> Women only like guys who are jerks and treat them like crap. A decent
> hardworking guy who treats them well hasn't a chance. Women are
> inherently unsure of their ability to sustain a relationship, so team
> up with he worst possible choice so they have something to blame when
> it crashes and burns.

i never get any offers from hardworking guys!!! only ****s have ever
been interested in me, now noone at all!!!

and I am fully aware and accepting of my total inability to sustain a
relationship although that is usually due to the chap in question
being competely incapable of accepting that he comes way down my list
of priorities after my sport, my friends and my cats, and that I
wasnt' put on this earth to massage anyone's ego and so when he says
something which is wrong I will correct him.

men's egos are just too fragile for me to be bothered with, treading
on eggshells gets tiresome after a while

bookie

cybercat
March 5th 07, 01:32 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 5 Mar, 00:21, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "bookie" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > I truly hope not, but it would explain why the phone keeps ringing at
>> > strange times of the night

>> > actually I am not big, I am very short, about 5 ft 3 and as a
>> > lightweight rower I not very wide either, I can't be more than 59kg
>> > and race at 57 which is something like 120pounds? but am no willowy
>> > wisp of a person cretainly, not going to be blow over by a strong
>> > breeze any day i assure you.
>>
>> You are cute as can be, from the photo I saw, and in great shape.
>> I might take up rowing just to get arms like that!
>>
> unfortunately it is probably those arms which put men off, oh well, I
> have my cats and they are much better, even if they can't help me pay
> the rent or take me to dinner (not that i have ever foudn a man who
> will)

Honey, there has to be something wrong with the local men. There are lots of
men here who want strong, fit, athletic, no-nonsense SMART woman. Ever
thought about getting out of there? ;)

Charlie Wilkes
March 5th 07, 02:10 AM
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:12:00 -0500, Barry wrote:

> On Mar 4, 7:52 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>
>> OK, now we are on the same page.
>>
>> Charlie
>
> In The HBO movie I saw, I think the author wrote the bare children in to
> emphasize how hot it was outside...
>
> I was just trying to get you out of the woodwork man.
>
> Barry

It worked. In fact, I got to looking at the 50s-60s era nudist pix that
I have collected from newsgroups over the years, and I posted a few of my
favorites at:

www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/nudism.htm

Enjoy.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes
March 5th 07, 02:12 AM
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 17:26:32 -0800, bookie wrote:

> unfortunately it is probably those arms which put men off, oh well, I
> have my cats and they are much better, even if they can't help me pay
> the rent or take me to dinner (not that i have ever foudn a man who
> will)

Hmmm. Maybe you need to find a better street corner.

Charlie

lumberjack
March 5th 07, 02:53 AM
On Mar 4, 9:10 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/nudism.htm

There was a day and time when it was common and highly acceptable for
a woman to marry at the age of 13 sometimes 12

Then! The old farts who rule the land couldn't get it up no more and
banned it out of pure spite.

LOL

Nice pics!

cybercat
March 5th 07, 03:06 AM
"lumberjack" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 4, 9:10 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>
>> www.geocities.com/wilkes_charlie/nudism.htm
>
> There was a day and time when it was common and highly acceptable for
> a woman to marry at the age of 13 sometimes 12
>
> Then! The old farts who rule the land couldn't get it up no more and
> banned it out of pure spite.

More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
12-year-old girls.

What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get married.
Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.

It happened around the time what it occured to someone that it might
be a good thing to stop treating women like objects. Possessions.
Cattle.

lumberjack
March 5th 07, 03:10 AM
On Mar 4, 10:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
> 12-year-old girls.

That was my point, they did it out of jealousy.

> What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
> it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get married.
> Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.

Cyber, women can get pregnant at 12 and 13 and they did!

> It happened around the time what it occured to someone that it might
> be a good thing to stop treating women like objects. Possessions.
> Cattle.

Agreed, but you're still not getting your book back till I read it.

cybercat
March 5th 07, 03:14 AM
"lumberjack" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 4, 10:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
>> 12-year-old girls.
>
> That was my point, they did it out of jealousy.
>
>> What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
>> it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get
>> married.
>> Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.
>
> Cyber, women can get pregnant at 12 and 13 and they did!

Are you saying that the ability to get pregnant=sexual maturity?

Where you mature enough to be a father the first time you got a
hardon?

> Agreed, but you're still not getting your book back till I read it.

It is not unbelievable that the ghost--who is more than a ghost--
would tell sexual details of the story. Look at his character.
Look at his life, and his afterlife.

Barry
March 5th 07, 03:47 AM
On Mar 4, 10:14 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "lumberjack" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On Mar 4, 10:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> More often than not, the "old farts" are the ones who wanted the
> >> 12-year-old girls.
>
> > That was my point, they did it out of jealousy.
>
> >> What really happened was that someone had the bright idea that
> >> it might be nice to allow little girls to grow up before they get
> >> married.
> >> Dumb stuff, like giving them time to reach sexual maturity.
>
> > Cyber, women can get pregnant at 12 and 13 and they did!
>
> Are you saying that the ability to get pregnant=sexual maturity?
>
> Where you mature enough to be a father the first time you got a
> hardon?
>

> > Agreed, but you're still not getting your book back till I read it.
>
> It is not unbelievable that the ghost--who is more than a ghost--
> would tell sexual details of the story. Look at his character.
> Look at his life, and his afterlife.

Lemme think about that. Maybe you could change my mind.

--

Sexual and Emotional Maturity are not the same thing.

2. Times have changed. Women were far more responsible earlier in
life, than they are now.

why? I don't know. Haven't you seen The Color Purple?

I don't intend to talk about my first ___ on, on here. geez

signed.

Cockyblueballs

sheelagh
March 5th 07, 10:53 AM
On 5 Mar, 01:19, "Barry" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > Rhonda is passive, passive, aggressive.
>
> see what I mean!
>
> lol..
>
> it's ok.. she'll pass on replying...
>
> but she'll fix me up later...I can never refuse her constructive logic.
> She never solicits a flame. Not that I would want to.
>
> Barry

See, I told you I was right to start with.

Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
man..
Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
<god I love being right, lol>
S;o)

Barry
March 5th 07, 02:01 PM
On Mar 5, 5:53 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
> If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
> man..
> Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
> <god I love being right, lol>
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I never called her ugly, just accused her of having "back"
as in, "baby got back"

I get so tired of being wrong.

What you wrote about her is beautiful

bookie is smart, she don't pay me no mind I hope

I'm just warming her up for flame school... gots to prepare her for
the tides to come.

Barry

You're done. You will never be more prepared than you are now.

YOU GRADUATED FROM FLAME SCHOOL...
pay the man on the way out.

Im in big trouble ain't I.

I tell you who sent me to flame shool

Cybercat! LOL..

That was until the freak stepped up to the mark you say? lol

We say.. "step up to the plate" we can actually afford plates over
here.
You birds use an old tin can or a stone or something to make a mark?

I'm learning so much.

I love it.

Keep on with the quips...it's an education I could never afford.

sheelagh
March 5th 07, 04:03 PM
On 5 Mar, 14:01, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 5:53 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
> > If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
> > man..
> > Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
> > <god I love being right, lol>
> > S;o)- Hide quoted text -
>
> I never called her ugly, just accused her of having "back"
> as in, "baby got back"
>
> I get so tired of being wrong.

<tee hee, I am grinning to myself here>
> What you wrote about her is beautiful
>
> bookie is smart, she don't pay me no mind I hope

Very smart... be careful cuz she bites you know.. I just thought you
might like the warning before she does,lol..

Of course Bookie doesn't pay you no mind....
Believe me when I tell you that if you can cope with 35snotty, spotty
14 year old for up to 2 hours in each session, she could throw Hulk
~Hogan around like a wet rag...
Have you seen those upper arm muscles yet..?
They really are awesome

> I'm just warming her up for flame school... gots to prepare her for
> the tides to come.
She will eat you for breakfast lol!!
Now this will be interesting indeed
> Barry
>
> You're done. You will never be more prepared than you are now.
>
> YOU GRADUATED FROM FLAME SCHOOL...
> pay the man on the way out.
Yipppeeeee
> Im in big trouble ain't I.

UH HUH.....
<giggle>
> I tell you who sent me to flame shool
>
> Cybercat! LOL..

Well, all I can say is that she taught you well.....
> That was until the freak stepped up to the mark you say? lol
You will be fine... I have been thinking of an nice appropriate name
for the thing that fell of the banana boat...
But even the alien sounds too good....

> We say.. "step up to the plate" we can actually afford plates over
> here.
> You birds use an old tin can or a stone or something to make a mark?
No tongues & Soap boxes are perfectly adequately;o)
> I'm learning so much.
>
> I love it.
>
> Keep on with the quips...it's an education I could never afford.
I will try soooo hard, you can rely on that
<giggle >
S;o)

bookie
March 6th 07, 01:30 AM
On 5 Mar, 01:32, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On 5 Mar, 00:21, "cybercat" > wrote:
> >> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> You are cute as can be, from the photo I saw, and in great shape.
> >> I might take up rowing just to get arms like that!
>
> > unfortunately it is probably those arms which put men off, oh well, I
> > have my cats and they are much better, even if they can't help me pay
> > the rent or take me to dinner (not that i have ever foudn a man who
> > will)
>
> Honey, there has to be something wrong with the local men. There are lots of
> men here who want strong, fit, athletic, no-nonsense SMART woman. Ever
> thought about getting out of there? ;)- Hide quoted text -

yes have thought about gettign out of here many times, this town is
not good for lookign for decent men, most of them are already married
anyway or are just looking for trophy wives to use for breeding
purposes, it is really quite backward and middle class here.
awfulplace this, noone has any colour or individuality, dreadful place

bookie
March 6th 07, 01:37 AM
On 5 Mar, 10:53, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 5 Mar, 01:19, "Barry" > wrote:
>

> > "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > > Rhonda is passive, passive, aggressive.
>
> > see what I mean!
>
> > lol..
>
> > it's ok.. she'll pass on replying...
>
> > but she'll fix me up later...I can never refuse her constructive logic.
> > She never solicits a flame. Not that I would want to.
>
> > Barry
>
> See, I told you I was right to start with.
>
> Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
> If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
> man..
> Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
> <god I love being right, lol>
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

well you see the problem is that i am too picky and not prepared to
change for anyone, nto now anyway, and so have to wait for someone who
will take me as i am which as you quite rightly state is with a cat on
my lap (except they won't sit on my laps).

Chaps rarely bother to change or improve themselves for the benefit
of any woman, they always think they are perfect the way they are and
we just have to make do, so therefore I think why on earth shoudl i
have to change myself for any bloke? it probably means I will die
single with only my cats to keep my warm a night (what a lovely
thought eh?!) but rather that than make myself miserable trying to
jump through hoops and constantly change myself to please some man who
will probably just run off with some dumb blonde at the first chance
anyway when i start getting grey hairs.

what do you think? My cats do not expect me to change and they accept
me for who I am, so no wonder i prefer their company to that of a man
whose only contribution to the world is to make every woman in it feel
totally and utterly insecure about the person she really is and
thoroughly miserable to boot.

anyway this has nothing to do with cat health and behaviour does it?
talk about going off on a tangent
bookie

Barry
March 6th 07, 04:50 AM
On Mar 5, 8:37 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> well you see the problem is that i am too picky and not prepared to
> change for anyone, nto now anyway, and so have to wait for someone who
> will take me as i am which as you quite rightly state is with a cat on
> my lap (except they won't sit on my laps).

That's because you love your cat. When you "cleave" to a man, you're
cat is going to have a hissy. The good news is, you can have your cake
and eat it too. You don't have to give up your cat for the love and
care of a good man.

> Chaps rarely bother to change or improve themselves for the benefit
> of any woman,

On the surface I disagree, but in practice, I agree... change is hard
to come by.
Even when people want to change.

>they always think they are perfect the way they are and
> we just have to make do,

Maybe it's just demographics for you bookie, really!
For example, I moved to a large city once and the women there wouldn't
give me the time of day. However, in this country mountain town I live
in? I have to beat them off with a stick.

> so therefore I think why on earth shoudl i
> have to change myself for any bloke?

You shouldn't!

>it probably means I will die
> single with only my cats to keep my warm a night (what a lovely
> thought eh?!) but rather that than make myself miserable trying to
> jump through hoops and constantly change myself to please some man who
> will probably just run off with some dumb blonde at the first chance
> anyway when i start getting grey hairs.

I'm hearing two things, I think. 1. You need a man that understands
your love for you cat (but I know that wouldn't be a problem)... 2.
Men in general tend to think women should change to suit what they
like.

If it's THAT MUCH CHANGE, call the whole thing off.

Why does any relationship hinge on, you change!, no you change!
Short story, you just haven't met the right man for you.
That's no quick easy answer... It's just fact.

A woman who cares for the needs of her animal? What is there to change
about that?

Look for someone you can be passionate with, someone you can trust and
confide in, someone your heart can rest in.

> what do you think? My cats do not expect me to change and they accept
> me for who I am, so no wonder i prefer their company to that of a man
> whose only contribution to the world is to make every woman in it feel
> totally and utterly insecure about the person she really is and
> thoroughly miserable to boot.

Who's doing that to you? Some guy? Kick his butt to the curb! You
don't need someone that puts you down.

So you really like this guy? Get over it, there's a million fish in
the sea.

My point is, with the right guy, you won't have any questions and no-
one can talk you out of it (not even your cat) that's love. As I say,
the good news is, you can have both! Why can't you and your possible
hubby both love the cat?

Like I say, when you really love someone, you won't have any of these
questions.
All these thoughts you have here? pfft! The fury and heat of love will
burn them all away.

> bookie

Barry

cybercat
March 6th 07, 05:14 AM
"Barry" > wrote

> On the surface I disagree, but in practice, I agree... change is hard
> to come by.
> Even when people want to change.

The most important thing in a long-term mate, is not the fire and passion,
but
the comfort you feel to be exactly who you are. Nobody should have
to change in any major way. If they do, it's just not a good match.

>> so therefore I think why on earth shoudl i
>> have to change myself for any bloke?
>
> You shouldn't!

Exactly.

>>it probably means I will die
>> single with only my cats to keep my warm a night (what a lovely
>> thought eh?!) but rather that than make myself miserable trying to
>> jump through hoops and constantly change myself to please some man who
>> will probably just run off with some dumb blonde at the first chance
>> anyway when i start getting grey hairs.
>
> I'm hearing two things, I think. 1. You need a man that understands
> your love for you cat (but I know that wouldn't be a problem)...

Not just her cat, her athleticism and independent mind.

2.
> Men in general tend to think women should change to suit what they
> like.
>
> If it's THAT MUCH CHANGE, call the whole thing off.

I could not agree more. Passion is great, but you have to be comfortable
with a lifetime mate. Laughing together, and having most of the time be
pleasant and/or peaceful and harmonious are the most important things,
to me, anyway.

> Who's doing that to you? Some guy? Kick his butt to the curb! You
> don't need someone that puts you down.

Very true.

> So you really like this guy? Get over it, there's a million fish in
> the sea.
>
> My point is, with the right guy, you won't have any questions and no-
> one can talk you out of it (not even your cat) that's love. As I say,
> the good news is, you can have both! Why can't you and your possible
> hubby both love the cat?
>
> Like I say, when you really love someone, you won't have any of these
> questions.
> All these thoughts you have here? pfft! The fury and heat of love will
> burn them all away.

Here I disagree. That fury and heat are often just sexual chemistry. Real
love, the kind that lasts years, goes deeper.

The most important thing is, if it doesn't fit, you really cannot force it.
Whether it is a complimentary (two different types who balance one
another) or a kindred spirit kind of bond, there has to be peace and
harmony most of the time.

Bookie might do better in a larger city, she seems to be rather ahead
of the place where she lives.

Barry
March 6th 07, 05:22 AM
On Mar 6, 12:14 am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote
>

> > On the surface I disagree, but in practice, I agree... change is hard
> > to come by.
> > Even when people want to change.
>
> The most important thing in a long-term mate, is not the fire and passion,
> but
> the comfort you feel to be exactly who you are. Nobody should have
> to change in any major way. If they do, it's just not a good match.

Who said they did? Not me!
You're preaching to the choir.

> >> so therefore I think why on earth shoudl i
> >> have to change myself for any bloke?
>
> > You shouldn't!
>
> Exactly.
>

> >>it probably means I will die
> >> single with only my cats to keep my warm a night (what a lovely
> >> thought eh?!) but rather that than make myself miserable trying to
> >> jump through hoops and constantly change myself to please some man who
> >> will probably just run off with some dumb blonde at the first chance
> >> anyway when i start getting grey hairs.
>
> > I'm hearing two things, I think. 1. You need a man that understands
> > your love for you cat (but I know that wouldn't be a problem)...
>
> Not just her cat, her athleticism and independent mind.

and your point is?

> 2.
>
> > Men in general tend to think women should change to suit what they
> > like.
>
> > If it's THAT MUCH CHANGE, call the whole thing off.
>
> I could not agree more. Passion is great, but you have to be comfortable
> with a lifetime mate. Laughing together, and having most of the time be
> pleasant and/or peaceful and harmonious are the most important things,
> to me, anyway.
>

> > Who's doing that to you? Some guy? Kick his butt to the curb! You
> > don't need someone that puts you down.
>
> Very true.
>

> > So you really like this guy? Get over it, there's a million fish in
> > the sea.
>
> > My point is, with the right guy, you won't have any questions and no-
> > one can talk you out of it (not even your cat) that's love. As I say,
> > the good news is, you can have both! Why can't you and your possible
> > hubby both love the cat?
>
> > Like I say, when you really love someone, you won't have any of these
> > questions.
> > All these thoughts you have here? pfft! The fury and heat of love will
> > burn them all away.
>
> Here I disagree. That fury and heat are often just sexual chemistry. Real
> love, the kind that lasts years, goes deeper.

So... real love doesn't include deep satisfying sex? Not in my book! I
want it all, the whole enchilada. You make it sound like you can't
have both.

> The most important thing is, if it doesn't fit, you really cannot force it.
> Whether it is a complimentary (two different types who balance one
> another) or a kindred spirit kind of bond, there has to be peace and
> harmony most of the time.
>
> Bookie might do better in a larger city, she seems to be rather ahead
> of the place where she lives.

bookie appears to be extroverted, and she has been generous in sharing
her feelings, but... I don't know enough about her to make any hard
fast assertions.
She may be a country girl at heart. She may just want some hard
working country boy who is crazy about her. who knows!

but Thank you Mother Luv, always good to hear other healthy opinions.

Barry

sheelagh
March 6th 07, 02:24 PM
On 6 Mar, 01:37, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 5 Mar, 10:53, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>

> > On 5 Mar, 01:19, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > > "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> > oups.com...

> > > see what I mean!
>
> > > lol..
>
> > > it's ok.. she'll pass on replying...
>
> > > but she'll fix me up later...I can never refuse her constructive logic.
> > > She never solicits a flame. Not that I would want to.
>
> > > Barry
>
> > See, I told you I was right to start with.
>
> > Bookie is as pretty as she needs to be.
> > If a cat is happy on her lap, then she is the perfect catch for any
> > man..
> > Never mind the fact that she is an English Rose....
> > <god I love being right, lol>
> > S;o)- Hide quoted text -

> well you see the problem is that i am too picky and not prepared to
> change for anyone, nto now anyway, and so have to wait for someone who
> will take me as i am which as you quite rightly state is with a cat on
> my lap (except they won't sit on my laps).
>
> Chaps rarely bother to change or improve themselves for the benefit
> of any woman, they always think they are perfect the way they are and
> we just have to make do, so therefore I think why on earth shoudl i
> have to change myself for any bloke? it probably means I will die
> single with only my cats to keep my warm a night (what a lovely
> thought eh?!) but rather that than make myself miserable trying to
> jump through hoops and constantly change myself to please some man who
> will probably just run off with some dumb blonde at the first chance
> anyway when i start getting grey hairs.
>
> what do you think? My cats do not expect me to change and they accept
> me for who I am, so no wonder i prefer their company to that of a man
> whose only contribution to the world is to make every woman in it feel
> totally and utterly insecure about the person she really is and
> thoroughly miserable to boot.
>
> anyway this has nothing to do with cat health and behaviour does it?
> talk about going off on a tangent
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

Frankly it sounds utterly PURRFECT,LOL
S;o)