PDA

View Full Version : Window in the sky


Barry
March 5th 07, 02:40 PM
aha! I had to reschedule Jupiters' spay appt. for tomorrow

That's cool. Same time shame channel.

The hold up was the money, I will have the money in a few more
minutes.

My ride can take me at 8.. but then she has to go to work directly.
So it's too late in the morning for her to take me.

We do it tomorrow.

:)

Barry

cybercat
March 5th 07, 06:58 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> aha! I had to reschedule Jupiters' spay appt. for tomorrow
>
> That's cool. Same time shame channel.
>
> The hold up was the money, I will have the money in a few more
> minutes.
>
> My ride can take me at 8.. but then she has to go to work directly.
> So it's too late in the morning for her to take me.
>
> We do it tomorrow.
>
> :)
>

So the spay clinic was okay with it?

Barry
March 5th 07, 07:13 PM
On Mar 5, 12:58 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

>
> So the spay clinic was okay with it?


Yeah, I rescheduled, she had to check the calendar...

it's on for tomorrow.

cybercat
March 5th 07, 07:27 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 5, 12:58 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>>
>> So the spay clinic was okay with it?
>
>
> Yeah, I rescheduled, she had to check the calendar...
>
> it's on for tomorrow.
>

I just got your text messages--I had my phone off.

YAY, this is great.

:)

Send me your number again, can you?

Barry
March 5th 07, 07:34 PM
On Mar 5, 1:27 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message

>
> Send me your number again, can you?

508-658-0955 lol

HIT ME!

bookie
March 6th 07, 02:30 PM
On 5 Mar, 18:34, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 1:27 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> > Send me your number again, can you?
>
> 508-658-0955 lol
>
> HIT ME!

was it really wise to put your phone number out over the internet like
that? unless of course you want lots of crank calls inthe middle of
the night?

are you getting both cats done then or just jupiter?

btw photos fo my jessie at http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/Jessie1207

when I can get the camera out and take some snaps of our new smudgy
dark tortie (when she emerges from under the sink) I will post them up
too. Just took her to the vet this morning for check up , everything's
ok it seems, a few fleas for which she will be frontlined when she
comes out from hiding, but nothign major.

she is very pretty, big round face, all lovely dark tortie fur, big
wide eyes too, when i picked her up from behind the sofa to put her
inthe carry case she peed on me cos she was scared poor thing. i hate
to stress her but it had to be done,

bookie

zinzee
March 6th 07, 05:10 PM
On Mar 6, 8:30 am, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 5 Mar, 18:34, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 5, 1:27 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> > > Send me your number again, can you?
>
> > 508-658-0955 lol
>
> > HIT ME!
>
> was it really wise to put your phone number out over the internet like
> that? unless of course you want lots of crank calls inthe middle of
> the night?
>
> are you getting both cats done then or just jupiter?
>
> btw photos fo my jessie athttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bookerama/Jessie1207
>
> when I can get the camera out and take some snaps of our new smudgy
> dark tortie (when she emerges from under the sink) I will post them up
> too. Just took her to the vet this morning for check up , everything's
> ok it seems, a few fleas for which she will be frontlined when she
> comes out from hiding, but nothign major.
>
> she is very pretty, big round face, all lovely dark tortie fur, big
> wide eyes too, when i picked her up from behind the sofa to put her
> inthe carry case she peed on me cos she was scared poor thing. i hate
> to stress her but it had to be done,
>
> bookie

Adorable! I love the action shot!!! I think I'm gonna get a window
hammock for Mack C. I've already got his carpet perch set up next to
the radiator near my bed. I'll post some pictures of that later.
Hilarious, I tell you!