PDA

View Full Version : 20 yr old cat

Gregg
March 6th 07, 02:39 AM
My normal friendly maincoon cat who is 80 human years old today, she
resisted and was not nice when my wife held her she pulled away with
her claws she is normally wants to be held, later she did want to be
held this was the first time ever Tiger put up a fuss about being held

cybercat
March 6th 07, 02:52 AM
"Gregg" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> My normal friendly maincoon cat who is 80 human years old today, she
> resisted and was not nice when my wife held her she pulled away with
> her claws she is normally wants to be held, later she did want to be
> held this was the first time ever Tiger put up a fuss about being held

Take her to the vet.