PDA

View Full Version : My quiet pussy.

James
March 6th 07, 04:33 AM
She's spayed and I've only heard her purr and sometimes hiss. She
never meows. Anyway she now wears a bell so I can hear her.

A neighbor tom cat comes around and growls and meows. Is my cat
attracting him? Are male cats the noisy ones?

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 02:59 AM
On 6 Mar, 03:33, "James" > wrote:
> She's spayed and I've only heard her purr and sometimes hiss. She
> never meows. Anyway she now wears a bell so I can hear her.
>
> A neighbor tom cat comes around and growls and meows. Is my cat
> attracting him? Are male cats the noisy ones?

Yes & yes,
I think so judging by my own cats
S;o)

James
March 7th 07, 04:07 AM
On Mar 6, 8:59 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 6 Mar, 03:33, "James" > wrote:
>
> > She's spayed and I've only heard her purr and sometimes hiss. She
> > never meows. Anyway she now wears a bell so I can hear her.
>
> > A neighbor tom cat comes around and growls and meows. Is my cat
> > attracting him? Are male cats the noisy ones?
>
> Yes & yes,
> I think so judging by my own cats
> S;o)

Too bad. I thought spaying would make her sexually unattractive.

Barry
March 7th 07, 04:12 AM
On Mar 6, 10:07 pm, "James" > wrote:

> Too bad. I thought spaying would make her sexually unattractive.

It does dude.

In heat cats are not "attractive" to the male, they simply smell good.

It's the scent of a woman (who licks herself clean).. just something
nice about it to the male cats i reckon I guess I suppose

parrishable
March 7th 07, 06:15 AM
On Mar 6, 10:12 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 10:07 pm, "James" > wrote:
>
> > Too bad. I thought spaying would make her sexually unattractive.
>
> It does dude.
>
> In heat cats are not "attractive" to the male, they simply smell good.
>
> It's the scent of a woman (who licks herself clean).. just something
> nice about it to the male cats i reckon I guess I suppose

take a look at MY pussy

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

don't he looook like sideshow bob
http://www.synergizedsolutions.com/simpsons/pictures/others/sideshowbobwhistle.gif

Barry
March 9th 07, 12:48 AM
On Mar 7, 12:15 am, "parrishable" > wrote:

> http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

haha, nobody is clicking your link

why would you post something like that anyway.

please don't use my name about the net asshole.

GEE GIRDY WHAT A GASH

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

(don't be sippin no drinks just before you click the link Matt)