PDA

View Full Version : ee wants to play?

nothing tolouse
March 6th 07, 06:45 AM
why would ee beg a wildcat to lick his balls? ee knows it won't end
well

mak no sense to meeee

frequent flier miles to spend, and remember
(nothing tolouse)

such frustration ee shows... ee craves my attention

come along, puppy --- tail me

cybercat
March 6th 07, 03:36 PM
"nothing tolouse" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> why would ee beg a wildcat to lick his balls? ee knows it won't end
> well
>
> mak no sense to meeee
>
> frequent flier miles to spend, and remember
> (nothing tolouse)
>
> such frustration ee shows... ee craves my attention
>
> come along, puppy --- tail me

Another physical threat. You are such an idiot, Nick.

Matthew
March 6th 07, 06:05 PM
you can always tell it is him when he crosspost to the cooking newsgroups