PDA

View Full Version : Kitten

Jeffrey
March 6th 07, 11:01 AM
My wife, despite proof to the contrary, claims she's allergic to cats. Such
has been the strength of the evidence that she's finally cracked, allowing
us to get a kitten next month.
To minimise any potential problems, is there a better type to go for iro
fur length
or breed?
--
Jeffrey

Douglas Clark
March 7th 07, 07:12 AM
"Jeffrey" > wrote in message
> My wife, despite proof to the contrary, claims she's allergic to cats.
> Such
> has been the strength of the evidence that she's finally cracked, allowing
> us to get a kitten next month.
> To minimise any potential problems, is there a better type to go for iro
> fur length
> or breed?
> --
> Jeffrey

Short=haired moggy. Long hair is hard work and pedigree cats can have
problems. In the UK the new thing is that even moggies cost money.