PDA

View Full Version : oh maN.. my cAt is gonE oVErnight

Barry
March 6th 07, 03:30 PM
I feel guilty because I don't miss her...

I feel like I can actually breathe!

IT'S A VACATION DAY...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA

CATS GONE CATS GONE YA'LL WATCH HER FOR A WHILE SUCKERSSSSssss
<spitting>

I don't know what I want to do first, I think Ill eat a big meal, then
pull Bunny Lucy's tail, argue some more with cybercat, smoke a cherry
blunt with my fav hood rat.

Uptown, downtown, it's all the same
broke nigga like me, no shame in my game

time to wash the sheets, suck up the cat hair
hell! nobody lookin, I might walk around in my underwear

don't ask no questions, not'n less your game is tight

Wendy
March 6th 07, 07:24 PM
Glad to hear she made it to the vet for her spay appointment. She'll feel
better, you'll feel better. Now you keep her nice and warm when she comes
home with her bald tummy.

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I feel guilty because I don't miss her...
>
> I feel like I can actually breathe!
>
> IT'S A VACATION DAY...
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA
>
> CATS GONE CATS GONE YA'LL WATCH HER FOR A WHILE SUCKERSSSSssss
> <spitting>
>
> I don't know what I want to do first, I think Ill eat a big meal, then
> pull Bunny Lucy's tail, argue some more with cybercat, smoke a cherry
> blunt with my fav hood rat.
>
> Uptown, downtown, it's all the same
> broke nigga like me, no shame in my game
>
> time to wash the sheets, suck up the cat hair
> hell! nobody lookin, I might walk around in my underwear
>
> don't ask no questions, not'n less your game is tight

Matthew
March 6th 07, 07:30 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I feel guilty because I don't miss her...
>
> I feel like I can actually breathe!
>
> IT'S A VACATION DAY...
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA
>
> CATS GONE CATS GONE YA'LL WATCH HER FOR A WHILE SUCKERSSSSssss
> <spitting>
>
> I don't know what I want to do first, I think Ill eat a big meal, then
> pull Bunny Lucy's tail, argue some more with cybercat, smoke a cherry
> blunt with my fav hood rat.
>
> Uptown, downtown, it's all the same
> broke nigga like me, no shame in my game
>
> time to wash the sheets, suck up the cat hair
> hell! nobody lookin, I might walk around in my underwear

I'M BLIND

I could have lived with out that thought

:-)

> don't ask no questions, not'n less your game is tight

sheelagh
March 6th 07, 08:11 PM
On 6 Mar, 15:30, "Barry" > wrote:
> I feel guilty because I don't miss her...
>
> I feel like I can actually breathe!
>
> IT'S A VACATION DAY...
>
> AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA
>
> CATS GONE CATS GONE YA'LL WATCH HER FOR A WHILE SUCKERSSSSssss
> <spitting>
>
> I don't know what I want to do first, I think Ill eat a big meal, then
> pull Bunny Lucy's tail, argue some more with cybercat, smoke a cherry
> blunt with my fav hood rat.
>
> Uptown, downtown, it's all the same
> broke nigga like me, no shame in my game
>
> time to wash the sheets, suck up the cat hair
> hell! nobody lookin, I might walk around in my underwear
>
> don't ask no questions, not'n less your game is tight

I am pleased that you got her there in the end.
Well done B
S;o)

parrishable
March 7th 07, 05:17 AM
On Mar 6, 3:11 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> I am pleased that you got her there in the end.
> Well done B

ee always gits 'em in the end

that's ow ee gets 'is groooove on

women won't touch him