PDA

View Full Version : (sigh) everybody's Nick Andrews again

nothing tolouse
March 6th 07, 09:10 PM
On Mar 6, 1:57 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> Relax Nick Andrews, you can't solve everybody's problem in one night.
>
> Get some rest Nick Andrews successful keyboard player, social security
> AND food stamp recipient, you're tired from begging all them churches
> for can food.
>
> You still poke a hole in the can and suck the juice out like a rat?

This guy's been taking lessons from Sharpie.
Any veteran RMBers want to give this numbskull the lowdown on Nick
Andrews?

bessie
March 6th 07, 09:13 PM
On Mar 6, 12:10 pm, "nothing tolouse" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 1:57 am, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > Relax Nick Andrews, you can't solve everybody's problem in one night.
>
> > Get some rest Nick Andrews successful keyboard player, social security
> > AND food stamp recipient, you're tired from begging all them churches
> > for can food.
>
> > You still poke a hole in the can and suck the juice out like a rat?
>
> This guy's been taking lessons from Sharpie.
> Any veteran RMBers want to give this numbskull the lowdown on Nick
> Andrews?

I thought it was NO TIME TOLOUSE??

nothing tolouse
March 6th 07, 09:16 PM
On Mar 6, 3:13 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
> I thought it was NO TIME TOLOUSE??

Nah. You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.

bessie
March 7th 07, 12:05 AM
On Mar 6, 12:16 pm, "nothing tolouse" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 3:13 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
>
> > I thought it was NO TIME TOLOUSE??
>
> Nah. You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.

Ah right you are......

Barry
March 7th 07, 02:44 AM
On Mar 6, 6:05 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
.. You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.

> Ah right you are......

You dummy

Podgy
March 7th 07, 06:26 AM
On Mar 6, 8:44 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 6:05 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
> . You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.
>

> > Ah right you are......
>
> You dummy

Witty retort. As always, bitch.

Barry
March 7th 07, 07:03 AM
On Mar 7, 12:26 am, "Podgy" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 8:44 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 6, 6:05 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
> > . You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.
>
> > > Ah right you are......
>
> > You dummy
>
> Witty retort. As always, bitch.

Check out nothing tolouse

http://tinyurl.com/2se7s9

Podgy
March 7th 07, 07:08 AM
On Mar 7, 1:03 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 7, 12:26 am, "Podgy" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 6, 8:44 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 6, 6:05 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
> > > . You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.

> > > You dummy
>
> > Witty retort. As always, bitch.
>
> Check out nothing tolouse
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2se7s9

that's it, monkey

dance for meeee

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 04:20 PM
On 7 Mar, 05:26, "Podgy" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 8:44 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 6, 6:05 pm, "bessie" > wrote:
> > . You're thinking of No Thyme, Too Loose.
>
> > > Ah right you are......
>
> > You dummy
>
> Witty retort. As always, bitch.

No. He made a mistake and he admitted it, like a normal adult who
doesn't want to bother people for no reason. Ever meet anyone like
that in real life?

I have to assume you looked at some of the wacky **** Barry posts,
and
you thought he was on the same page as your other targets, someone
with mental problems who is easy to **** with and kick around,
because
that's what you like to do.

But, he's not like that. He's one of the regs in this group, and
he's
well-liked by those of us who know him better than you do. He's an
unusual guy who throws a lot of people off when they first read his
posts, but over time comes into focus as someone with quite a few
interests who is well worth knowing.

I have read through a number of your archived posts. On that basis,
didn't bother with any forensic work, because I assume there's
nothing
of interest to be found. You annoy just about everyone on Usenet, so
I wouldn't expect you to have a web site full of pictures and
information about your friends and family. I'd expect you to be an
isolated individual, living in a dingy room with a computer, some
dog-eared posters, a damp sock under the mattress, and a phone that
never rings.

I don't think that I have ever read a more apt description in my
entire life,lol!!
My, life must suck for this belly crawler....

I take it you didn't like what you saw then..hmmm...?

Every single word here is truth, & we all know it.

I might not be the most informed person in this group, & my literacy &
grammar could still use some polishing..
But when you consider that 6 short years ago I could barely write my
name, I see my accomplishments as good thing. If you choose to mock me
for it, be my guest.
You will be judged on your actions and words, & the way you are going,
you will soon find that no one has anything to say to you.
What my spelling and grammar has to do with you, is anyone's guess.
Also, I may have been illiterate, but no one has questioned my
intelligence, other than you..!!
Now why would that be...?

I think that you will find that most people understand what I say, or
I am trying to convey, & you are the only person that See's fit to
mock me for my achievements.
In fact since joining this group, I have had no end of help from
people who do care about Me & my spelling & grammar.
All of these people have helped my out of the goodness of their hearts
too.

The difference between us is that I don't come to this room to mock
others. I come here to talk about cats & to seek advice about feline
issues, & to advise others from my experience. That is why the group
exists....

I might occasionally have a laugh with the group, but that is between
friends, & you don't fall into that category at all.
I am no one's monkey, & for you to insinuate that I am demeans you far
more than you realise....

I don't believe that I have ever seen a single posting from you and
your various aliases that has anything to do with cats since I came
here 6 months ago.
So as ever, I have to ask myself why you do come here?
The only reason that I can find, is because you get some sort of kick
out of Internet stalking.

You have been doing it to Barry for years now..& it would seem that
you have also chosen me as well because I had the audacity to stand up
for Barry during one of your character assassination sessions.
I did it for Barry because I feel that he has some interesting things
to say, & mostly because I didn't feel that he deserved to have you
hanging like a cross to bare simply because he comes here.
Neither Barry, or any of the rest of us are even remotely interested
in what you have to say, mostly because all of it is simply derogatory
comments, stupid remarks, or plain bare faced lies.
I would have done it for anyone in the group regardless , that I felt
didn't deserve to be treated like the idiot & threatened by you
verbally.
What you do is plainly childish, surly & ill becomes a man that you
say that you are.
If you really want people to accept you, step up to the stand and
apologize to those people that you have ridiculed, then you might get
the forgiveness that you seem to crave, yet do nothing to earn.

Call me what you like...ridicule me if it makes you happy, & don't
forget those special names that you save especially all for me.
You know, the degrading ones......

Do you honestly think people smile when they read your posts?
We talk between us, & I can assure you that we find you to be the
lowest form of troll that exists.
You are threatening, dangerous, & frankly, disgustingly lecherous
towards females too.
Personally, I am done with you!!
To answer you only gives the attention that you crave so much. I
refuse to empower anymore. I am a bigger person than you will ever be
(unless you learn to repent & apologize, which is a less than remote
possibility)
I just wanted you to know that you will never be able to get that
attention from me, ever again.
It demeans me as a person to listen to the filth that you pour forth,
& even more to answer to you, because you don't deserve my attention
or time.
I hope that you find peace in your soul one day.