PDA

View Full Version : OMG BOOKIE YOU GOTTA GET SOME OF THIS!!

Barry
March 7th 07, 02:47 AM
Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
puts caps where they go.

This is a sentence. This is too...

In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
the period.

It only costs $500.00

Barry

Matthew
March 7th 07, 02:56 AM
500 dollars is a lot of cat food, cat litter and a car payment
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> puts caps where they go.
>
> This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> the period.
>
> It only costs $500.00
>
> Barry

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 02:56 AM
On 7 Mar, 01:47, "Barry" > wrote:
> Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> puts caps where they go.
>
> This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> the period.
>
> It only costs $500.00
>
> Barry

A bit expensive really..
Maybe I should just learn when to use it & when not to...
Sounds cracking though!!
I am trying though
( very trying sometimes, but I am getting better with the old caps
lock I think...?!!)
S;o)

Spot
March 7th 07, 02:57 AM
This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed to
have the feature turned on.

Celeste

"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> puts caps where they go.
>
> This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> the period.
>
> It only costs $500.00
>
> Barry

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 03:00 AM
On 7 Mar, 01:57, "Spot" > wrote:
> This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed to
> have the feature turned on.
>
> Celeste
>
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> > puts caps where they go.
>
> > This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> > In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> > the period.
>
> > It only costs $500.00
>
> > Barry- Hide quoted text -

Well blow my cow horns, I never knew that...?
You learn something new every day,hey?
S;o)

Barry
March 7th 07, 03:12 AM
On Mar 6, 8:56 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> 500 dollars is a lot of cat food, cat litter and a car payment"Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> > puts caps where they go.
>
> > This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> > In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> > the period.
>
> > It only costs $500.00
>
> > Barry

Yes it is.
Sooo, download the free trial.
They give you like.. 180 days or so
After that, just create a "new" admin account

Barry

Barry
March 7th 07, 03:15 AM
On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
> This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed to
> have the feature turned on.
>
> Celeste

True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.

So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"

Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
small letters.. (she used too)...

damn odd indeed

they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..

hmmm?

cybercat
March 7th 07, 03:17 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
>> This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed
>> have the feature turned on.
>>
>> Celeste
>
> True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>
> So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>
> Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
> small letters.. (she used too)...
>
> damn odd indeed
>
> they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>
> hmmm?

Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)

Are they really "crazy about" you?

Are you sure?

lol

Barry
March 7th 07, 03:21 AM
On Mar 6, 9:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
> >> This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed
> >> have the feature turned on.
>
> >> Celeste
>
> > True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>
> > So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>
> > Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
> > small letters.. (she used too)...
>
> > damn odd indeed
>
> > they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>
> > hmmm?
>
> Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)
>
> Are they really "crazy about" you?
>
> Are you sure?
>
> lol

haha! There you are! I knew you was out there somewhere.

I knew they won't in your killfile

noooo, they are not crazy about me, it's just more propaganda.

Office 2007 is really neat, I like it.

:D

Barry

cybercat
March 7th 07, 03:22 AM
The virtual drive disappear?

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 03:24 AM
On 7 Mar, 02:17, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
> >> This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed
> >> have the feature turned on.
>
> >> Celeste
>
> > True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>
> > So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>
> > Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
> > small letters.. (she used too)...
>
> > damn odd indeed
>
> > they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>
> > hmmm?
>
> Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)
>
> Are they really "crazy about" you?
>
> Are you sure?
>
> lol- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Cyber, there is hope for me yet then.....

I dunno about the fan club bit though... I just look for my laugh of
the day when I see your wacky posts cuz they make me howl..
Except for when I happen to be dish of the day or graduating from
Flame school of course!!!
S;o)

cybercat
March 7th 07, 03:28 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 7 Mar, 02:17, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>>
>> > So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>>
>> > Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
>> > small letters.. (she used too)...
>>
>> > damn odd indeed
>>
>> > they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>>
>> > hmmm?
>>
>> Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)
>>
>> Are they really "crazy about" you?
>>
>> Are you sure?
>>
>> lol- Hide quoted text -

> Thank you Cyber, there is hope for me yet then.....
>
> I dunno about the fan club bit though... I just look for my laugh of
> the day when I see your wacky posts cuz they make me howl..
> Except for when I happen to be dish of the day or graduating from
> Flame school of course!!!
> S;o)

Barry says all the ladies want to crawl up his butt.

So I am supposed to be jealous of you and bookie because you
both love him so much. this is what he meant by

" they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
hmmm?"

But I can see why he would think that. I mean, Barry is so loving, so
soothing, such an even tempered, sweet guy. Hands off, girls.

MU hahaha

cybercat
March 7th 07, 03:28 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
> The virtual drive disappear?

Sorry that was for Barry.

bookie
March 7th 07, 03:37 AM
On 7 Mar, 01:47, "Barry" > wrote:
> Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> puts caps where they go.
>
> This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> the period.
>
> It only costs $500.00
>
> Barry

i think I have much better things to spend $500 on , if I had $500
that is.

my punctuation is crap, deal with it

bookie

Barry
March 7th 07, 03:38 AM
On Mar 6, 9:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> The virtual drive disappear?

alt.crackers.hackers --> that way

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 03:39 AM
On 7 Mar, 02:28, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> ...> The virtual drive disappear?
>
> Sorry that was for Barry.

It still made me laugh my head off all the same, lol...
I think both Bookie and I could live with not getting jealous, hey
Bookie????

<tee hee>.
this young man is tooooooo young for us mature ladies...
We just sit back & enjoy the show...

<picking up the cup of tea and attacking the chocy biscuits>

Did I mention I have 5 kids & the oldest one has just been accepted to
do a PhD...
I'm ever so proud of her.
She got into Warwick, one of the top 3 for the course she is doing, &
out of 33 people she was accepted for one of three placements and a
scholarship too..
Not bad going for 21 years old
(Can't be too much younger than Barry...?)

But he still makes me laugh...
He's all yours Cyber, lol
S;o)
..

bookie
March 7th 07, 03:43 AM
On 7 Mar, 02:17, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Mar 6, 8:57 pm, "Spot" > wrote:
> >> This has been available for years in the older versions. You just needed
> >> have the feature turned on.
>
> >> Celeste
>
> > True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>
> > So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>
> > Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
> > small letters.. (she used too)...
>
> > damn odd indeed
>
> > they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>
> > hmmm?
>
> Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)
>
> Are they really "crazy about" you?
>
> Are you sure?
>
> lol- Hide quoted text -

I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced he is
some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his bitches out to
every paying customer, living off their earnings whilst keeping it
real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or some such crap.
It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome where the person looks
inthe mirror and sees a body shape or size which is not real, but this
is colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.

you don't get many people like him in the home counties of england, we
don't get badass mutha-****ing niggas or whatever you call them, you
could say we are deprived.

cybercat
March 7th 07, 03:46 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 6, 9:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> The virtual drive disappear?
>
> alt.crackers.hackers --> that way

Well you suggested I download it, and now it doesn't work and neither does
Word. Either one. So I am worse off than where I started out.

cybercat
March 7th 07, 03:46 AM
"Barry" > wrote
> Office 2007 is really neat, I like it.
>
> :D

How nice for you.

bookie
March 7th 07, 03:47 AM
On 7 Mar, 02:39, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 7 Mar, 02:28, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> ...> The virtual drive disappear?
>
> > Sorry that was for Barry.
>
> It still made me laugh my head off all the same, lol...
> I think both Bookie and I could live with not getting jealous, hey
> Bookie????
>
> <tee hee>.
> this young man is tooooooo young for us mature ladies...
> We just sit back & enjoy the show...
>
> <picking up the cup of tea and attacking the chocy biscuits>
>
> Did I mention I have 5 kids & the oldest one has just been accepted to
> do a PhD...
> I'm ever so proud of her.
> She got into Warwick, one of the top 3 for the course she is doing, &
> out of 33 people she was accepted for one of three placements and a
> scholarship too..
> Not bad going for 21 years old
> (Can't be too much younger than Barry...?)
>
> But he still makes me laugh...
> He's all yours Cyber, lol
> S;o)
> .

i want a man with no money issues, pots of cash, etiquette, social
skills, manners, preferably a member of the stewards enclosure at
henley royal regatta for that all important first week of july, oh and
pots of cash too (and did I mention pots of cash?)

i don't think that is barry somehow, i coudn't fancy anyone named
after a town in south wales anyway

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 03:49 AM
On 7 Mar, 02:37, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 7 Mar, 01:47, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> > puts caps where they go.
>
> > This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> > In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> > the period.
>
> > It only costs $500.00
>
> > Barry
>
> i think I have much better things to spend $500 on , if I had $500
> that is.
>
> my punctuation is crap, deal with it
>
> bookie

Very eloquently said, I must say
S;o)

cybercat
March 7th 07, 04:01 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On 7 Mar, 02:17, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>>
>> > So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>>
>> > Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
>> > small letters.. (she used too)...
>>
>> > damn odd indeed
>>
>> > they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>>
>> > hmmm?
>>
>> Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)
>>
>> Are they really "crazy about" you?
>>
>> Are you sure?
>>
>> lol- Hide quoted text -

> I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced he is
> some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his bitches out to
> every paying customer, living off their earnings whilst keeping it
> real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or some such crap.
> It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome where the person looks
> inthe mirror and sees a body shape or size which is not real, but this
> is colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>
> you don't get many people like him in the home counties of england, we
> don't get badass mutha-****ing niggas or whatever you call them, you
> could say we are deprived.

oh sure. You know you love him. :)

cybercat
March 7th 07, 04:11 AM
"bookie" > wrote:>> .

> i want a man with no money issues, pots of cash, etiquette, social
> skills, manners, preferably a member of the stewards enclosure at
> henley royal regatta for that all important first week of july, oh and
> pots of cash too (and did I mention pots of cash?)
>
> i don't think that is barry somehow, i coudn't fancy anyone named
> after a town in south wales anyway

There is a town in South Wales called Barry?!

Cheryl
March 7th 07, 04:21 AM
On Tue 06 Mar 2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ups.com>:

> I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
> he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
> bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
> whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
> some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
> where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
> size which is not real, but this is
> colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.

Kind of like this?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg

;)

--
Cheryl

Barry
March 7th 07, 04:30 AM
On Mar 6, 10:21 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Tue 06 Mar2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> ups.com>:
>
> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
> > size which is not real, but this is
> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>
> Kind of like this?
>
> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>
> ;)
>
> --
> Cheryl

lol, nah, im more like this
http://static.flickr.com/29/65676588_f2c5dc68ed.jpg

Barry
March 7th 07, 04:31 AM
On Mar 6, 10:21 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Tue 06 Mar2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> ups.com>:
>
> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
> > size which is not real, but this is
> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>
> Kind of like this?
>
> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>
> ;)
>
> --
> Cheryl

nah, Im more like this

On Mar 6, 10:21 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Tue 06 Mar2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> ups.com>:
>
> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
> > size which is not real, but this is
> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>
> Kind of like this?
>
> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>
> ;)
>
> --
> Cheryl

lol, nah, im more like this
http://static.flickr.com/29/65676588_f2c5dc68ed.jpg

forever dying, forever exhaling

cybercat
March 7th 07, 04:51 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Mar 6, 9:22 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>> The virtual drive disappear?
>>
>> alt.crackers.hackers --> that way
>>

> Well you suggested I download it, and now it doesn't work and neither does
> Word. Either one. So I am worse off than where I started out.

My husband fixed it. My old Word works just fine now, and I got the rest of
that crap off of my system. Thanks!

Barry
March 7th 07, 04:53 AM
On Mar 6, 10:11 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote:>> .
>
> > i want a man with no money issues, pots of cash, etiquette, social
> > skills, manners, preferably a member of the stewards enclosure at
> > henley royal regatta for that all important first week of july, oh and
> > pots of cash too (and did I mention pots of cash?)
>
> > i don't think that is barry somehow, i coudn't fancy anyone named
> > after a town in south wales anyway
>
> There is a town in South Wales called Barry?!

Yes, I just checked it out, its pretty close to "Big Balls"

Here is a nice little place to visit.
http://tinyurl.com/28zqq8

Charlie Wilkes
March 7th 07, 04:59 AM
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:21:08 -0800, Barry wrote:

> Office 2007 is really neat, I like it.

Are you running Vista?

Charlie

Barry
March 7th 07, 05:07 AM
On Mar 6, 10:59 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar2007 18:21:08 -0800, Barry wrote:
>
> > Office 2007 is really neat, I like it.
>
> Are you running Vista?
>
> Charlie

No. If it's anything like Longhorn, I don't want it for now. I use my
pc in the studio, so I like XP Media Center Edition (lean and mean)

I wouldn't mind having it on a laptop though.

How about you?

Matthew
March 7th 07, 06:26 AM
you dream that your are stoned with a small penis I am sorry ;-)

"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 6, 10:21 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
>> On Tue 06 Mar2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> ups.com>:
>>
>> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
>> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
>> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
>> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
>> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
>> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
>> > size which is not real, but this is
>> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>>
>> Kind of like this?
>>
>> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
> nah, Im more like this
> On Mar 6, 10:21 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
>> On Tue 06 Mar2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> ups.com>:
>>
>> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
>> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
>> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
>> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
>> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
>> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
>> > size which is not real, but this is
>> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>>
>> Kind of like this?
>>
>> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
> On Mar 6, 10:21 pm, Cheryl > wrote:
>> On Tue 06 Mar2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
>> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>> ups.com>:
>>
>> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
>> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
>> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
>> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
>> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
>> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
>> > size which is not real, but this is
>> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>>
>> Kind of like this?
>>
>> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>
> lol, nah, im more like this
> http://static.flickr.com/29/65676588_f2c5dc68ed.jpg
>
> forever dying, forever exhaling

Barry
March 7th 07, 06:48 AM
On Mar 7, 12:26 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> you dream that your are stoned with a small penis I am sorry ;-)

It was for the museum! We had to keep it suitable for the general
public.

parrishable
March 7th 07, 06:50 AM
On Mar 7, 12:26 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> you dream that your are stoned with a small penis I am sorry ;-)

dat ain't a dream for him

dat be reality

why you think ee need soooo much attention here?

Charlie Wilkes
March 7th 07, 08:07 AM
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:07:30 -0800, Barry wrote:

> On Mar 6, 10:59 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Mar2007 18:21:08 -0800, Barry wrote:
>>
>> > Office 2007 is really neat, I like it.
>>
>> Are you running Vista?
>>
>> Charlie
>
> No. If it's anything like Longhorn, I don't want it for now. I use my pc
> in the studio, so I like XP Media Center Edition (lean and mean)
>
> I wouldn't mind having it on a laptop though.
>
> How about you?

No way. Vista gives me the creeps, so much that I have switched over to
Linux. These days I'm mostly using a laptop with w2k (leaner and meaner)
and ubuntu, and I use ubuntu about 95% of the time.

Charlie

Bill Gates
March 7th 07, 12:03 PM
On Mar 7, 2:07 am, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> No way. Vista gives me the creeps, so much that I have switched over to
> Linux. These days I'm mostly using a laptop with w2k (leaner and meaner)
> and ubuntu, and I use ubuntu about 95% of the time.

:

Interesting Charlie, interesting.

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 02:48 PM
On 7 Mar, 02:43, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 7 Mar, 02:17, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> > > True, but not like this.. the interface is very streamlined.
>
> > > So what's bookies excuse? "she can't be bothered"
>
> > > Odd.. sheelagh posts in all caps (she used to) and bookie posts in all
> > > small letters.. (she used too)...
>
> > > damn odd indeed
>
> > > they are both crazy about Barry, they are both in cybercats killfile..
>
> > > hmmm?
>
> > Sheelagh and Bookie are not in my kill file. :)
>
> > Are they really "crazy about" you?
>
> > Are you sure?
>
> > lol- Hide quoted text -

> I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced he is
> some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his bitches out to
> every paying customer, living off their earnings whilst keeping it
> real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or some such crap.
> It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome where the person looks
> inthe mirror and sees a body shape or size which is not real, but this
> is colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>
> you don't get many people like him in the home counties of england, we
> don't get badass mutha-****ing niggas or whatever you call them, you
> could say we are deprived.- Hide quoted text -

LOL, our resident angel...?

bookie
March 7th 07, 02:56 PM
On 7 Mar, 03:21, Cheryl > wrote:
> On Tue 06 Mar 2007 09:43:53p, bookie wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> ups.com>:
>
> > I find barry amusing, especially the fact that he is convinced
> > he is some badass black dude, living on the edge, pimping his
> > bitches out to every paying customer, living off their earnings
> > whilst keeping it real, down on the streets, in the ghetto, or
> > some such crap. It is kind of like body dysmorphic syndrome
> > where the person looks inthe mirror and sees a body shape or
> > size which is not real, but this is
> > colour-and-ethinic-minority-dysmorphic syndrome.
>
> Kind of like this?
>
> http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/milesndm/cat-lion.jpg
>
> ;)
>
> --
> Cheryl

exactly like that!

bookie
March 7th 07, 02:58 PM
On 7 Mar, 03:53, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 10:11 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > "bookie" > wrote:>> .
>
> > > i want a man with no money issues, pots of cash, etiquette, social
> > > skills, manners, preferably a member of the stewards enclosure at
> > > henley royal regatta for that all important first week of july, oh and
> > > pots of cash too (and did I mention pots of cash?)
>
> > > i don't think that is barry somehow, i coudn't fancy anyone named
> > > after a town in south wales anyway
>
> > There is a town in South Wales called Barry?!
>
> Yes, I just checked it out, its pretty close to "Big Balls"
>
> Here is a nice little place to visit.http://tinyurl.com/28zqq8

I think it is actually near to The Mumbles (real place, peninsula off
south coast of wales)

Barry
March 7th 07, 03:15 PM
On Mar 7, 8:56 am, "bookie" > wrote:

> exactly like that!

nah, if anything it's closer to reverse

how do you do that?

bookie
March 7th 07, 06:57 PM
On 7 Mar, 02:49, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 7 Mar, 02:37, "bookie" > wrote:
>

> > On 7 Mar, 01:47, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > > Office 2007.. check it out.... when I type a sentence it automatically
> > > puts caps where they go.
>
> > > This is a sentence. This is too...
>
> > > In Office 2007... any text editor puts caps on the first word after
> > > the period.
>
> > > It only costs $500.00
>
> > > Barry
>
> > i think I have much better things to spend $500 on , if I had $500
> > that is.
>
> > my punctuation is crap, deal with it
>
> > bookie
>
> Very eloquently said, I must say
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

i don't think any part of this discussion has been about cats at all,
brilliant going!

Barry
March 7th 07, 07:21 PM
On Mar 7, 12:57 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> i don't think any part of this discussion has been about cats at all,
> brilliant going!

Punctuating your posts would "improve" the quality of the posts here.

Suppose a stranger shows up, we want them to think this place is nice
and tidy and there you are with your shirt un-tucked and your shoes
untied.

Please help us improve the quality of the resource and social material
here as it effects the health and bavior cat group

BOOKIE

haaa hahahaha

Im still waiting on my $%$#@% ride. I just called THEY ARE AT THE MALL

:$%$%#$%$#%#$%#$%#$%

Is alright! I'm the DJ at her wedding.. and payback will be a
pleasure!

bARRY

cybercat
March 7th 07, 07:22 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote

> No way. Vista gives me the creeps, so much that I have switched over to
> Linux.

Why does Vista give you the creeps?

Matthew
March 7th 07, 07:28 PM
It has so many security flaws right now that you are inviting hackers onto
your system

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>
>> No way. Vista gives me the creeps, so much that I have switched over to
>> Linux.
>
> Why does Vista give you the creeps?

March 7th 07, 07:42 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> It has so many security flaws right now that you are inviting hackers onto
> your system

I see. I got XP when it was really new, I seemed to be the only person I
knew who had
it, and it was buggy as hell. I am just not sure I want to go through that
again.

Barry
March 7th 07, 08:40 PM
On Mar 7, 1:28 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> It has so many security flaws right now that you are inviting hackers onto
> your system

that's poppycock

one simply needs a good firewall, preferably a dedicated one

here's my theory. If you want good chicken goto KFC ... ok.. you see
where Im going with that

they try to put too much in one package. leave the sec. to the sex
xspurts...
get a ded. firewall.

USE windows for music and fun stuff.

Barry
March 7th 07, 08:44 PM
On Mar 7, 1:42 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message

> > It has so many security flaws right now that you are inviting hackers onto
> > your system
>
> I see. I got XP when it was really new, I seemed to be the only person I
> knew who had
> it, and it was buggy as hell. I am just not sure I want to go through that
> again.

name one bug

i've never seen a bug in an os NEVER and I've had fun with all sorts
of betas

cybercat
March 7th 07, 08:46 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 7, 1:42 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>> > It has so many security flaws right now that you are inviting hackers
>> > onto
>> > your system
>>
>> I see. I got XP when it was really new, I seemed to be the only person I
>> knew who had
>> it, and it was buggy as hell. I am just not sure I want to go through
>> that
>> again.
>
> name one bug
>
> i've never seen a bug in an os NEVER and I've had fun with all sorts
> of betas

Where is your ride? Who would do this to you knowing your cat just had
surgery??

cybercat
March 7th 07, 08:47 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 7, 1:42 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>> > It has so many security flaws right now that you are inviting hackers
>> > onto
>> > your system
>>
>> I see. I got XP when it was really new, I seemed to be the only person I
>> knew who had
>> it, and it was buggy as hell. I am just not sure I want to go through
>> that
>> again.
>
> name one bug
>
> i've never seen a bug in an os NEVER and I've had fun with all sorts
> of betas

The bugs in the first versions of XP are legendary. Do your own research.
That's why there were so many patches.

cybercat
March 7th 07, 08:52 PM
"Barry" > wrote

> name one bug
>
> i've never seen a bug in an os NEVER and I've had fun with all sorts
> of betas

There were so many, in fact, in the year it came out, they rated a
PC World article:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,68796-page,1/article.html

Why do you just pull stuff out of your ASS like this, Barry?

Is it because you assume that everyone is as full of **** as you are?

When I say something, there is material to back it up. I tend to make
sure there is before I SAY anything. You should try this.

Life is short. Jesus.

Charlie Wilkes
March 7th 07, 09:36 PM
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:22:27 -0500, cybercat wrote:

> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>
>> No way. Vista gives me the creeps, so much that I have switched over
>> to Linux.
>
> Why does Vista give you the creeps?

It puts Microsoft in control of the computer. It monitors each system on
which it is installed, and it will automatically disable systems if it
thinks some form of license or copyright infringement has occurred.

I have been following m.p.w.vista.general. People are in fact reporting
problems of this nature.

Here is a detailed analysis of Vista's DRM and how it might impact the
market:

http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.html

Beyond all that, I don't want to run an OS that needs 15 gb of hdd space
and 1 gb of RAM to do the same thing any other advanced OS will do with
far less resources.

Charlie

Barry
March 7th 07, 10:32 PM
On Mar 7, 2:52 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Life is short. Jesus.

What are you so worked up about?

And why do you find it necessary to blame anybody? I had to wait for
my ride.

Blame and slams is not what people in motion need, they need... room
to function and focus their energy on solutions.

NEVER YELL AT THE DRIVER

Chill.

Barry

cybercat
March 7th 07, 11:01 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 7, 2:52 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Life is short. Jesus.
>
> What are you so worked up about?
>
> And why do you find it necessary to blame anybody? I had to wait for
> my ride.
>
> Blame and slams is not what people in motion need, they need... room
> to function and focus their energy on solutions.
>
> NEVER YELL AT THE DRIVER
>
> Chill.
>
> Barry

Ass. If she said she was going to be there in the morning, she should have.
I was worried about Jupiter. Keep your philosophy to yourself.

Matthew
March 7th 07, 11:24 PM
WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)

"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Mar 7, 2:52 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>>> Life is short. Jesus.
>>
>> What are you so worked up about?
>>
>> And why do you find it necessary to blame anybody? I had to wait for
>> my ride.
>>
>> Blame and slams is not what people in motion need, they need... room
>> to function and focus their energy on solutions.
>>
>> NEVER YELL AT THE DRIVER
>>
>> Chill.
>>
>> Barry
>>

> Ass. If she said she was going to be there in the morning, she should
> have.
> I was worried about Jupiter. Keep your philosophy to yourself.

Barry
March 7th 07, 11:26 PM
On Mar 7, 5:01 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Ass. If she said she was going to be there in the morning, she should have.
> I was worried about Jupiter. Keep your philosophy to yourself.

Her daughter got sick. These things happen cyber, it's called reality.

I can't lose my mind just cause somebody else did, somebody has to
keep their wit about them.

I said it before, we live in a jello world, it's always in motion, it
is always changing. Trying to FORCE life to hold still while we
formulate our plans is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Barry

cybercat
March 8th 07, 12:32 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)

Not an option, Matthew. ;) But thanks for thinking about us.

Barry
March 8th 07, 01:22 AM
On Mar 7, 3:36 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> Beyond all that, I don't want to run an OS that needs 15 gb of hdd space
> and 1 gb of RAM to do the same thing any other advanced OS will do with
> far less resources.
>
> Charlie

I imagine there are some high end computers that can really grind
through Vistas heavy demands.

Lack of a faster processor environment is creating a bottleneck in
technology.
Faster computing will come about as chips send and receive data on
beams of light.

oh I agree with you... in FACT right this minute I am installing
ubuntu on a virtual hard drive. VPC 2007

Barry

Matthew
March 8th 07, 01:38 AM
ok than get some padded bats and kicked the crap out of each other . I swear
you 2 are married sometimes ;-)

"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)
>>

> Not an option, Matthew. ;) But thanks for thinking about us.

March 8th 07, 01:43 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> ok than get some padded bats and kicked the crap out of each other . I
> swear you 2 are married sometimes ;-)

It does sound that way at times, doesn't it? I don't understand it either.

Barry
March 8th 07, 02:35 AM
On Mar 7, 5:24 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)

what? and let you off the hook for a wedding present? NO CHANCE

Charlie Wilkes
March 8th 07, 06:00 AM
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:22:27 -0800, Barry wrote:

> On Mar 7, 3:36 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>
>> Beyond all that, I don't want to run an OS that needs 15 gb of hdd
>> space and 1 gb of RAM to do the same thing any other advanced OS will
>> do with far less resources.
>>
>> Charlie
>
> I imagine there are some high end computers that can really grind
> through Vistas heavy demands.

Sure.

> Lack of a faster processor environment is creating a bottleneck in
> technology.

I don't know. It seems like most consumer/small business software will
run on any PC built in the last 5 years. Until Vista came along, that is.

> Faster computing will come about as chips send and receive data on beams
> of light.
>
> oh I agree with you... in FACT right this minute I am installing ubuntu
> on a virtual hard drive. VPC 2007

That's fine as long as it actually works... my goal however is to
liberate myself from Windows altogether. But have fun. I think you will
like ubuntu.

Charlie

Matthew
March 8th 07, 11:11 AM
I got the perfect gift for you a karma sutra book show you how to keep it
up for more than 3 minutes ;-)

"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 7, 5:24 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)
>>

> what? and let you off the hook for a wedding present? NO CHANCE

Barry
March 8th 07, 11:15 AM
On Mar 7, 5:24 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)

What's up Matt.

<walking in a semi circle around him, keeping my eye on him.. I think
he knows somethings up>

WHAT UP BIG GUY!!!!

<GRABS MATT AND PICKS HIM UP LIKE IT'S NOTHING, TOSSES HIM TO THE
FLOOR.. JUMPS ON HIM.. HOLDS HIM DOWN. With one hand Im holding him
down... with the other hand I'm going through his pockets>

THE HELL IS THIS MATT!!!

<holding up an unopened condom, the pack is frayed and fading>

Jesus son!... what else you got here daddy Matt, see what you workin
with..

<Matt trying to keep me out of his pockets...>

TAKE HIS SHOES OFF CYBER!!!

<cyber pulls both his shoes off, there's MONEY in each shoe>

HAHAAAAAAAAA BINGO BABY!!! THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT.

<Matt goes.. "STOP STOP YOU'RE TICKLING ME", sounds like.. Tickle Me
Elmo>

<going through his pockets tossing stuff aside, PSP, rabbits foot, Pay
Day peanut candy bar, A FOLDED UP PICTURE OF CANDICE MICHELLE WITH NO
CLOTHES ON aaannnd mo money!!!>

OOO.. BIG MONEY..

<no sooner I hold it up cyber snaps it from my hand and tucks it in
her bra with the shoe money>

<haaa hahahaha haaa hahahah.. Matt continues to kick and laugh, In one
move I let him go and clear myself>

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG BUX... WE GOIN' EAT TONIGHT!!!

Leave him some cab fare cyber

<Matt spins up... tucking his shirt in... face red, hair
tousled..."you guys! YOU GUYS!>

<SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the car wheels out, leaving him in a small cloud
of exhaust>

Matthew
March 8th 07, 07:59 PM
ROFLMAO
<KISS>

"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 7, 5:24 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> WOULD YOU 2 GET A ROOM AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ;-)
>
> What's up Matt.
>
> <walking in a semi circle around him, keeping my eye on him.. I think
> he knows somethings up>
>
> WHAT UP BIG GUY!!!!
>
> <GRABS MATT AND PICKS HIM UP LIKE IT'S NOTHING, TOSSES HIM TO THE
> FLOOR.. JUMPS ON HIM.. HOLDS HIM DOWN. With one hand Im holding him
> down... with the other hand I'm going through his pockets>
>
> THE HELL IS THIS MATT!!!
>
> <holding up an unopened condom, the pack is frayed and fading>
>
> Jesus son!... what else you got here daddy Matt, see what you workin
> with..
>
> <Matt trying to keep me out of his pockets...>
>
> TAKE HIS SHOES OFF CYBER!!!
>
> <cyber pulls both his shoes off, there's MONEY in each shoe>
>
> HAHAAAAAAAAA BINGO BABY!!! THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT.
>
> <Matt goes.. "STOP STOP YOU'RE TICKLING ME", sounds like.. Tickle Me
> Elmo>
>
> <going through his pockets tossing stuff aside, PSP, rabbits foot, Pay
> Day peanut candy bar, A FOLDED UP PICTURE OF CANDICE MICHELLE WITH NO
> CLOTHES ON aaannnd mo money!!!>
>
> OOO.. BIG MONEY..
>
> <no sooner I hold it up cyber snaps it from my hand and tucks it in
> her bra with the shoe money>
>
> <haaa hahahaha haaa hahahah.. Matt continues to kick and laugh, In one
> move I let him go and clear myself>
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG BUX... WE GOIN' EAT TONIGHT!!!
>
> Leave him some cab fare cyber
>
> <Matt spins up... tucking his shirt in... face red, hair
> tousled..."you guys! YOU GUYS!>
>
> <SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE, the car wheels out, leaving him in a small cloud
> of exhaust>

cybercat
March 8th 07, 08:07 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> ROFLMAO
> <KISS>

Matthew, we ROLLED you, buddy. *burp* And that five-star meal was super
fine. Hope you found your pants.