PDA

View Full Version : The Trinity Conspiracy

Barry
March 7th 07, 07:07 AM
cybercat is bookie and sheelagh

oh well.

Being the musical genius that I am, my mind is always quick to find
patterns.

What are the odds that bookie and sheelagh would show up at the same
time?
totally opposite personalities.

busy busy busy

What's really odd, is that I have been conversing with all 3 in
emails.
Whew!

bookie is dirty too I mean 3

nothing tolouse
March 7th 07, 07:13 AM
On Mar 7, 1:07 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> cybercat is bookie and sheelagh
>
> oh well.
>
> Being the musical genius that I am, my mind is always quick to find
> patterns.
>
> What are the odds that bookie and sheelagh would show up at the same
> time?
> totally opposite personalities.
>
> busy busy busy
>
> What's really odd, is that I have been conversing with all 3 in
> emails.
> Whew!
>
> bookie is dirty too I mean 3

moosical genii usually don't saturate their mixes with compression
like horny teenagers

put down the bong and give up

Barry
March 7th 07, 11:46 AM
On Mar 7, 1:13 am, "nothing tolouse" > wrote:
> On Mar 7, 1:07 am, "Barry" > wrote:
>

> > cybercat is bookie and sheelagh
>
> > oh well.
>
> > Being the musical genius that I am, my mind is always quick to find
> > patterns.
>
> > What are the odds that bookie and sheelagh would show up at the same
> > time?
> > totally opposite personalities.
>
> > busy busy busy
>
> > What's really odd, is that I have been conversing with all 3 in
> > emails.
> > Whew!
>
> > bookie is dirty too I mean 3
>
> moosical genii usually don't saturate their mixes with compression
> like horny teenagers

you mean like THIS!? barryparrish.com

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 03:04 PM
On 7 Mar, 06:07, "Barry" > wrote:
> cybercat is bookie and sheelagh
>
> oh well.
Wodja mean O well....?
> Being the musical genius that I am, my mind is always quick to find
> patterns.

knitting or fishing lol...?

> What are the odds that bookie and Sheelagh would show up at the same
> time?
You was trying to reel us in, hey...?

> totally opposite personalities
..
That is the way of women
We don't need to answer to be there... we choose to

> busy busy busy
Doing what...?

> What's really odd, is that I have been conversing with all 3 in
> emails.
> Whew!

> bookie is dirty too I mean 3
She is your match any day of the week, particularly on Tuesdays,
Wednesdays, Sundays, Fridays, Mondays and Thursdays, oh & Saturdays
too...
Did I mention that..?

Mind my halo BTW
S;o)

Barry
March 7th 07, 03:38 PM
On Mar 7, 9:04 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 7 Mar, 06:07, "Barry" > wrote:> cybercat is bookie and sheelagh
>
> > oh well.
>
> Wodja mean O well....?

Oh I think you know, lol

I don't read headers.. just do'nt drop the ball.

I am very amused! You are good!

Loved the bookie touch

how obvious...

bookie in all small letters
sheelagh in all caps

bookie all tidy
sheelagh all everywhere! haha

and YOU cyber! you're passions have given you up sister!

Take a bow! You've earned it.

G'Morning

oh, My ride didn't show up to get Jupiter yet. :(

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 04:25 PM
On 7 Mar, 14:38, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 7, 9:04 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > On 7 Mar, 06:07, "Barry" > wrote:> cybercat is bookie and sheelagh
>
> > > oh well.
>
> > Wodja mean O well....?
>
> Oh I think you know, lol
>
> I don't read headers.. just do'nt drop the ball.
>
> I am very amused! You are good!
>
> Loved the bookie touch
>
> how obvious...
>
> bookie in all small letters
> sheelagh in all caps
>
> bookie all tidy
> sheelagh all everywhere! haha
>
> and YOU cyber! you're passions have given you up sister!
>
> Take a bow! You've earned it.
>
> G'Morning
>
> oh, My ride didn't show up to get Jupiter yet. :(

LOl,
Good morning Barry.( It is afternoon here)
I am sorry to hear about your ride.
All you can do is try & hang on to the cash & keep her in till you can
work another one out for her.
Don't forget to ring the vets & reschedual, ok?
speaking of posts, read the obvious one mate, ok?
S;o)

Barry
March 7th 07, 05:12 PM
On Mar 7, 10:25 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> LOl,
> Good morning Barry.( It is afternoon here)
> I am sorry to hear about your ride.
> All you can do is try & hang on to the cash & keep her in till you can
> work another one out for her.
> Don't forget to ring the vets & reschedual, ok?
> speaking of posts, read the obvious one mate, ok?
> S;o)

KNOCK KNOCK SHEELAGH

Barry
March 7th 07, 05:14 PM
On Mar 7, 9:04 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 7 Mar, 06:07, "Barry" > wrote:> cybercat is bookie and sheelagh
>
> > oh well.
>
> Wodja mean O well....?
>
> > Being the musical genius that I am, my mind is always quick to find
> > patterns.
>
> knitting or fishing lol...?
>
> > What are the odds that bookie and Sheelagh would show up at the same
> > time?
>
> You was trying to reel us in, hey...?
>
> > totally opposite personalities
>
> .
> That is the way of women
> We don't need to answer to be there... we choose to
>
> > busy busy busy
>
> Doing what...?
>
> > What's really odd, is that I have been conversing with all 3 in
> > emails.
> > Whew!
> > bookie is dirty too I mean 3
>
> She is your match any day of the week...

Please don't play with the bait, once your smell gets on it, the fish
are not intersted. ;)

sheelagh
March 7th 07, 05:19 PM
On 7 Mar, 16:12, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 7, 10:25 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > LOl,
> > Good morning Barry.( It is afternoon here)
> > I am sorry to hear about your ride.
> > All you can do is try & hang on to the cash & keep her in till you can
> > work another one out for her.
> > Don't forget to ring the vets & reschedule, ok?
> > speaking of posts, read the obvious one mate, ok?
> > S;o)
>
> KNOCK KNOCK SHEELAGH

Don't tell me you want me to say
"who is there"....?
I know what you are going to say already.

I forgot that she was already there........
Let us know how happy she was to see you when you pick her up. Lilly
was like an escaped convict, lol..So my guess is she is going to LOVE
You
S;o)

Barry
March 7th 07, 05:38 PM
On Mar 7, 11:19 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> I forgot that she was already there........

<G>

> Let us know how happy she was to see you when you pick her up. Lilly
> was like an escaped convict, lol..So my guess is she is going to LOVE
> You
> S;o)

fo reeel!