PDA

View Full Version : weren't that macaca boy a HOOT?

Barrrrrrrry
March 7th 07, 06:18 AM
we likes 'em good 'n racist where i come from

i wudda voted for him twice if i wasn't a convicted felon

Barry
March 8th 07, 02:50 AM
On Mar 7, 1:18 am, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:
> we likes 'em good 'n racist where i come from
>
> i wudda voted for him twice if i wasn't a convictedfelon

you're a felon alright, but you've never been convicted

Barry

sheelagh
March 8th 07, 03:47 PM
On 8 Mar, 02:50, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 7, 1:18 am, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:
>
> > we likes 'em good 'n racist where i come from
>
> > i wudda voted for him twice if i wasn't a convictedfelon
>
> you're a felon alright, but you've never been convicted
>
> Barry
QUOTE
I have to assume you looked at some of the wacky **** Barry posts,
and
you thought he was on the same page as your other targets, someone
with mental problems who is easy to **** with and kick around,
because
that's what you like to do.

But, he's not like that. He's one of the regs in this group, and
he's
well-liked by those of us who know him better than you do. He's an
unusual guy who throws a lot of people off when they first read his
posts, but over time comes into focus as someone with quite a few
interests who is well worth knowing.

I have read through a number of your archived posts. On that basis,
didn't bother with any forensic work, because I assume there's
nothing
of interest to be found. You annoy just about everyone on Usenet, so
I wouldn't expect you to have a web site full of pictures and
information about your friends and family. I'd expect you to be an
isolated individual, living in a dingy room with a computer, some
dog-eared posters, a damp sock under the mattress, and a phone that
never rings...
--------------------------
************************************************** ****-----------------------------
NOW READ THIS YOU POMUS FOOL.IF YOU HAD, YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE

ANYONE WHO GET'S A KICK OUT OF CREATING AN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH MY NAME
INDICATING THAT I FEEL ANYTHING OTHER THAN CONTEMPT FOR YOU, IS A
DELUDED FOOL. YOU GET ME YET?

I don't think that I have ever read a more apt description in my
entire life,lol!!

My, life must suck for this belly crawler....

I take it you didn't like what you saw then..hmmm...?

Every single word here is truth, & we all know it.

I might not be the most informed person in this group, & my literacy
&
grammar could still use some polishing..
But when you consider that 6 short years ago I could barely write my
name, I see my accomplishments as good thing. If you choose to mock
me
for it, be my guest.
You will be judged on your actions and words, & the way you are
going,
you will soon find that no one has anything to say to you.
What my spelling and grammar has to do with you, is anyone's guess.
Also, I may have been illiterate, but no one has questioned my
intelligence, other than you..!!
Now why would that be...?

I think that you will find that most people understand what I say, or
I am trying to convey, & you are the only person that See's fit to
mock me for my achievements.
In fact since joining this group, I have had no end of help from
people who do care about Me & my spelling & grammar.
All of these people have helped my out of the goodness of their
hearts
too.

The difference between us is that I don't come to this room to mock
others. I come here to talk about cats & to seek advice about feline
issues, & to advise others from my experience. That is why the group
exists....

I might occasionally have a laugh with the group, but that is between
friends, & you don't fall into that category at all.
I am no one's monkey, & for you to insinuate that I am demeans you
far
more than you realise....

I don't believe that I have ever seen a single posting from you and
your various aliases that has anything to do with cats since I came
here 6 months ago.
So as ever, I have to ask myself why you do come here?
The only reason that I can find, is because you get some sort of kick
out of Internet stalking.

You have been doing it to Barry for years now..& it would seem that
you have also chosen me as well because I had the audacity to stand
up
for Barry during one of your character assassination sessions.
I did it for Barry because I feel that he has some interesting things
to say, & mostly because I didn't feel that he deserved to have you
hanging like a cross to bare simply because he comes here.
Neither Barry, or any of the rest of us are even remotely interested
in what you have to say, mostly because all of it is simply
derogatory
comments, stupid remarks, or plain bare faced lies.
I would have done it for anyone in the group regardless , that I
felt
didn't deserve to be treated like the idiot & threatened by you
verbally.
What you do is plainly childish, surly & ill becomes a man that you
say that you are.
If you really want people to accept you, step up to the stand and
apologize to those people that you have ridiculed, then you might get
the forgiveness that you seem to crave, yet do nothing to earn.

Call me what you like...ridicule me if it makes you happy, & don't
forget those special names that you save especially all for me.
You know, the degrading ones......

Do you honestly think people smile when they read your posts?
We talk between us, & I can assure you that we find you to be the
lowest form of troll that exists.
You are threatening, dangerous, & frankly, disgustingly lecherous
towards females too.
Personally, I am done with you!!
To answer you only gives the attention that you crave so much. I
refuse to empower anymore. I am a bigger person than you will ever be
(unless you learn to repent & apologize, which is a less than remote
possibility)
I just wanted you to know that you will never be able to get that
attention from me, ever again.
It demeans me as a person to listen to the filth that you pour forth,
& even more to answer to you, because you don't deserve my attention
or time.
I hope that you find peace in your soul one day.

cybercat
March 8th 07, 06:22 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote
\> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> QUOTE
> I have to assume you looked at some of the wacky **** Barry posts,
> and
> you thought he was on the same page as your other targets, someone
> with mental problems who is easy to **** with and kick around,
> because
> that's what you like to do.
>

> But, he's not like that. He's one of the regs in this group, and
> he's
> well-liked by those of us who know him better than you do. He's an
> unusual guy who throws a lot of people off when they first read his
> posts, but over time comes into focus as someone with quite a few
> interests who is well worth knowing.
>

> I have read through a number of your archived posts. On that basis,
> didn't bother with any forensic work, because I assume there's
> nothing
> of interest to be found. You annoy just about everyone on Usenet, so
> I wouldn't expect you to have a web site full of pictures and
> information about your friends and family. I'd expect you to be an
> isolated individual, living in a dingy room with a computer, some
> dog-eared posters, a damp sock under the mattress, and a phone that
> never rings...
> --------------------------

That was Charlie Wilkes. Charlie has a way with words.

cybercat
March 8th 07, 06:24 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote

> Do you honestly think people smile when they read your posts?

No, he thinks he is WEIRD AND SCARY. lol

Barry
March 8th 07, 11:53 PM
On Mar 8, 1:24 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> No, he thinks he is WEIRD AND SCARY. lol

he is!

see link @ my quiet pussy (another thread here)

sheelagh
March 9th 07, 12:17 AM
On 8 Mar, 23:53, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 8, 1:24 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > No, he thinks he is WEIRD AND SCARY. lol
>
> he is!
>
> see link @ my quiet pussy (another thread here)

I thought the only thing that Nick aka was
frightened of was his momma's big wooden spoon, that she beats him
with when she finds out he has been anywhere near a pussy cat...?

Still, I have been known to be wrong occasionally....

I wonder if momma lets him have his own Real Personal web space these
days, or perhaps he is sooooo busy down the drag queen cop shop too
busy reporting himself for Internet stalking, AGAIN....?

I wonder also what Momma would say if she knew what he was up to on
the net...making up new email addresses that include the word love,
without her name in it...
Personally I think she would smack that rhino skin thick butt of his &
send him to confession, then bed with bread & no water,
Hmmm Nick...?

bookie
March 9th 07, 01:01 AM
On 9 Mar, 00:17, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 8 Mar, 23:53, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 8, 1:24 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > > No, he thinks he is WEIRD AND SCARY. lol
>
> > he is!
>
> > see link @ my quiet pussy (another thread here)
>
> I thought the only thing that Nick aka was
> frightened of was his momma's big wooden spoon, that she beats him
> with when she finds out he has been anywhere near a pussy cat...?
>
> Still, I have been known to be wrong occasionally....
>
> I wonder if momma lets him have his own Real Personal web space these
> days, or perhaps he is sooooo busy down the drag queen cop shop too
> busy reporting himself for Internet stalking, AGAIN....?
>
> I wonder also what Momma would say if she knew what he was up to on
> the net...making up new email addresses that include the word love,
> without her name in it...
> Personally I think she would smack that rhino skin thick butt of his &
> send him to confession, then bed with bread & no water,
> Hmmm Nick...?

ignore him sheelagh, he is obviously just a **** and not really worth
your time or emotion, but he could make a very interesting subject for
a psychiatric research paper sometime

Barrrrrrrry
March 9th 07, 02:00 AM
On Mar 8, 8:01 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> ignore him sheelagh, he is obviously just a **** and not really worth
> your time or emotion, but he could make a very interesting subject for
> a psychiatric research paper sometime

shheee can't ignore
posting about killfiles are her little lies

lies to cover the truth
shee wants meeee

Barry
March 9th 07, 05:15 AM
On Mar 8, 9:00 pm, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:

> lies to cover the truth
> shee wants meeee

Yeah, I can tell.

bookie
March 9th 07, 04:56 PM
On 9 Mar, 05:15, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 8, 9:00 pm, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:
>
> > lies to cover the truth
> > shee wants meeee
>
> Yeah, I can tell.

oh yes obviously playing hard to get but you saw right through her
little wheeze didn't you? you're so sharp aren't you? one day you'll
cut yourself

what a tragic loser

sheelagh
March 9th 07, 05:44 PM
On 9 Mar, 05:15, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 8, 9:00 pm, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:

> shheee can't ignore
>posting about killfiles are her little lies

Filthy Internet Stalker

I believe Ignorance would be a better & more accurate description.
Nevertheless, killfile or not, doesn't come into the issue

What does come into the issue, is that you are indeed a stalker of the
1st degree..
and, that you are stalking me..

I think you will find that I have literally millions of witnesses to
the fact too........

As he is already stalking me, he will already know that Charlie,
Cyber, Lynne, & Barry have been helping me to get shot of him...won't
he?
They've been helping to show me how to filter posts that I don't wish
to see, & those I do wish to read.

I want you to keep them coming *for a bloody good reason Maggot*...
Carry on posting to your hearts desire.......

The more you post, the deeper you dig that self dug hole becomes....

>lies to cover the truth
>shee wants meeee

Please don't delude yourself idiot

I wouldn't come near you if you were the last person on earth.
I can't make it any clearer for you.

I should also warn him in all fairness, that I have been advised to
keep a record of all postings that I receive from him or regarding
him, by my ISP, The police, & my solicitor...
Trying to wipe his tracks clean won't work either, because some of us
took the trouble to archive all of his previous postings regarding
both Barry & myself as well before he tried masking himself..
Just google him & you will see what I refer to....

But he already knows that, because he's tried to hide his tracks &
runs down the station most weeks to try & get Barry cautioned, doesn't
he!!

The instant that he steps over that line, I intend to have him
charged.

Someone has got to teach him that perverts who think that they can
stalk men or women on the Internet can't get away with it, or make
themselves an exception to the rule, because he can't!

<this one>

> Yeah, I can tell.
Barry

Quite right Barry

ignore him Sheelagh, he is obviously just a **** and not really worth
your time or emotion, but he could make a very interesting subject
for
a psychiatric research paper sometime
Bookie

Stalkers are a little difficult to ignore, but you are right regarding
the research paper, as well as his intellectual capabilities & his
personal likeness to female reproductive parts...

My daughter took this case to a third year law student.
As you know, they take on these cases when doing their degree's, to
show that they have researched certain subjects & cases.

The particular student that she took this case to, is studying
international law, & Internet crime is the subject he has chosen to
specialize in.
Although he couldn't take on this case personally, he did point us in
the right direction & I have now instructed our solicitor to take
action on my behalf.

In his opinion, It makes for a very good case, because he has previous
history of the same crime, but @ a different time, & with a different
person.

As I qualify for legal aid, I thought it would be a good idea to nip
this pervert in the bud, before he carries out one of his retard
fantasies in real life on some poor undeserving person who has nothing
to deserve it ( rather like Barry. )

Deformation of character is quite serious, as are threats,
intimidation & plain old stalking of any kind.........
( in several aliases he chooses to pretend he will be on any given
day...)
..
If one thing has been achieved, it is the fact that he really doesn't
bother me anymore.
I see him for what he is, which is a a grown up bully boy.

One of two things will happen. He will either be charged with it, on
my instruction, & he will learn that he is not above the law;no one is
above the law!!
Or, he will stop...

what he can't do, is frighten me, which I am told, is the real purpose
of his actions.

I have been reading a psychological profile about him, & I assure you
that it doesn't make pretty reading.
I will share the file with you privately If you would like to read it
Barry..?
After all, it concerns you too....

He is nothing!

cybercat
March 9th 07, 06:17 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 9 Mar, 05:15, "Barry" > wrote:
>> On Mar 8, 9:00 pm, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:
>
>> shheee can't ignore
>>posting about killfiles are her little lies
>
> Filthy Internet Stalker

Actually, dear sheelagh, you are replying to the real Barry.

When you click "reply to," note the name of the person who made the
post, and this way you will know to whom you are replying. It is not hard,
even in Google groups.

Barry
March 9th 07, 07:18 PM
On Mar 9, 11:56 am, "bookie" > wrote:

> oh yes obviously playing hard to get but you saw right through her
> little wheeze didn't you? you're so sharp aren't you? one day you'll
> cut yourself
>
> what a tragic loser

Who did you think you was replying to bookie?

I KNOW YOU AIN'T TALKIN TO ME

Ill give you the benny, unless you tell me otherwise.

Barry
March 9th 07, 07:22 PM
On Mar 9, 1:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Actually, dear sheelagh, you are replying to the real Barry.

:

Damn sho was

I haven't even been here.

Hmmm, wonder if I should send fat ass to jail now or not?

sheelagh
March 9th 07, 08:45 PM
On 9 Mar, 19:22, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 9, 1:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > Actually, dear sheelagh, you are replying to the real Barry.
>
> :
>
> Damn sho was
>
> I haven't even been here.
>
> Hmmm, wonder if I should send fat ass to jail now or not?

I guess you should
<very embarrassed & sorry too!>
More than apologies, I can't blame you if you did>
I'm just dead beat sick of the freak,
I am very sorry if I offended you Barry;o(
I deserve flaming, don't I?
Tired, & sick to the pit of my tummy.
maybe I should just give up posting,!
I'm sure as hell doing a terrible job of it
humble apologies Barry
Sheelagh

sheelagh
March 9th 07, 09:11 PM

> Actually, dear Sheelagh, you are replying to the real Barry.
>
> When you click "reply to," note the name of the person who made the
> post, and this way you will know to whom you are replying. It is not hard,
> even in Google groups.

I made a BIG Mistake here & I Apologies to the group as well as Barry
too.

I was confused by the web of deception this creep has managed to
embroil me in.

In fact I take responsibility all on my own.

I didn't have to respond, but I chose to, in so doing Upset a friend
that I hold dear in the process.
I have apologised personally & publicly.
I also apologies to Cyber, who is a close friend to Barry, & were I in
her position, I would have been hurt too.
Sorry Cyber;o(

I class Barry as a very dear friend & I am hurting as well because of
my mistake.
It is not the sort of thing that you do to friends.
I hope that you can see that this was a mistake made in error &
Ignorance, & precisely the sort of thing that this stalker find
amusing..
I deserve what I get for responding @ all....
I feel like burying myself because my mistake & not coming back, but I
also realise that this is exactly what this person wanted to happen. I
just happened to fall for it
Had I not been so quick to retort, this would never have happend.
I am very sorry Barry & the whole group too
Sheelagh

Charlie Wilkes
March 9th 07, 09:26 PM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:45:01 -0800, sheelagh wrote:

> On 9 Mar, 19:22, "Barry" > wrote:
>> On Mar 9, 1:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>> > Actually, dear sheelagh, you are replying to the real Barry.
>>
>> :
>>
>> Damn sho was
>>
>> I haven't even been here.
>>
>> Hmmm, wonder if I should send fat ass to jail now or not?
>
> I guess you should
> <very embarrassed & sorry too!>
> More than apologies, I can't blame you if you did> I'm just dead beat
> sick of the freak, I am very sorry if I offended you Barry;o( I deserve
> flaming, don't I?
> Tired, & sick to the pit of my tummy. maybe I should just give up
> posting,! I'm sure as hell doing a terrible job of it humble apologies
> Barry
> Sheelagh

I'm sure Barry can handle it, Sheelagh. This back-and-forth on Usenet is
inconsequential when you stop to think about it.

But it can be entertaining. I will never forget the confusion Michael
Patten caused over in rec.pets.dogs.behavior one night... he was forging
a couple of his antagonists, and they both thought the forged posts were
real, and the real posts were forged, so they ended up flaming each other
and it was hilarious. I followed it as it happened. I could see what
was going on because I was reading the path headers... header analysis is
important if you wanna get down and dirty in the mud pit.

I will have to see if I can find that thread in the google archives.

How are you coming with Gravity, BTW? I have installed it on my Windows
drive and it is a fine newsreader.

Charlie

sheelagh
March 9th 07, 09:33 PM
On 9 Mar, 21:26, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:45:01 -0800, sheelagh wrote:

> >> :
>
> >> Damn sho was
>
> >> I haven't even been here.
>
> >> Hmmm, wonder if I should send fat ass to jail now or not?
>
> > I guess you should
> > <very embarrassed & sorry too!>
> > More than apologies, I can't blame you if you did> I'm just dead beat
> > sick of the freak, I am very sorry if I offended you Barry;o( I deserve
> > flaming, don't I?
> > Tired, & sick to the pit of my tummy. maybe I should just give up
> > posting,! I'm sure as hell doing a terrible job of it humble apologies
> > Barry
> > Sheelagh
>
> I'm sure Barry can handle it, Sheelagh. This back-and-forth on Usenet is
> inconsequential when you stop to think about it.
>
> But it can be entertaining. I will never forget the confusion Michael
> Patten caused over in rec.pets.dogs.behavior one night... he was forging
> a couple of his antagonists, and they both thought the forged posts were
> real, and the real posts were forged, so they ended up flaming each other
> and it was hilarious. I followed it as it happened. I could see what
> was going on because I was reading the path headers... header analysis is
> important if you wanna get down and dirty in the mud pit.
>
> I will have to see if I can find that thread in the google archives.
>
> How are you coming with Gravity, BTW? I have installed it on my Windows
> drive and it is a fine newsreader.
>
> Charlie- Hide quoted text -

I am ever so sorry for any offense to anyone.
will reply shortly in full, got a few angry anxious kids wanting to
use the PC. so will explain all later
Thank you for your understanding, I should simply never have replied
at all, & blame myself in full;o(
S;o(

cybercat
March 9th 07, 09:36 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 9 Mar, 19:22, "Barry" > wrote:
>> On Mar 9, 1:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>> > Actually, dear sheelagh, you are replying to the real Barry.
>>
>> :
>>
>> Damn sho was
>>
>> I haven't even been here.
>>
>> Hmmm, wonder if I should send fat ass to jail now or not?
>
> I guess you should
> <very embarrassed & sorry too!>

No, no, no! Don't give up posting, either. You'll get
the attribution stuff after a while.

bookie
March 9th 07, 10:58 PM
On 9 Mar, 19:18, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 9, 11:56 am, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > oh yes obviously playing hard to get but you saw right through her
> > little wheeze didn't you? you're so sharp aren't you? one day you'll
> > cut yourself
>
> > what a tragic loser
>
> Who did you think you was replying to bookie?
>
> I KNOW YOU AIN'T TALKIN TO ME
>
> Ill give you the benny, unless you tell me otherwise.

no i was replying to the nutcase stalker bloke, was that not obvious?
oh well

bookie
March 9th 07, 11:03 PM

> Deformation of character is quite serious, as are threats,

sorry to be pedantic but that is 'defamation of character'

anyway has he been sending stuff to your email address separate to
what he posts here? i dont read half his crap, if it were funny at all
I might but it isn't so i don't waste my time.

will legal aid cover this kind of thing? it doesn't cover personal
injury cases

bookie

cybercat
March 9th 07, 11:06 PM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> Deformation of character is quite serious, as are threats,
>
> sorry to be pedantic but that is 'defamation of character'
>
> anyway has he been sending stuff to your email address separate to
> what he posts here? i dont read half his crap, if it were funny at all
> I might but it isn't so i don't waste my time.
>
> will legal aid cover this kind of thing? it doesn't cover personal
> injury cases

oh, Barry does not need Legal aid.

Barry
March 9th 07, 11:45 PM
On Mar 9, 4:33 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> I am ever so sorry for any offense to anyone.
> will reply shortly in full, got a few angry anxious kids wanting to
> use the PC. so will explain all later
> Thank you for your understanding, I should simply never have replied
> at all, & blame myself in full;o(
> S;o(- Hide quoted text -

Here is the authentication you sent me in email

xj6bqtdy77_.0XX.omy.qrtyu

:o
you and bookie better quit playing with matches

well.. bookie only lit one and tossed it
but YOU!!! You burnt up yours and then took bookies unused matches

haha

cybercat
March 10th 07, 12:34 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 9, 4:33 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
>> I am ever so sorry for any offense to anyone.
>> will reply shortly in full, got a few angry anxious kids wanting to
>> use the PC. so will explain all later
>> Thank you for your understanding, I should simply never have replied
>> at all, & blame myself in full;o(
>> S;o(- Hide quoted text -
>
> Here is the authentication you sent me in email
>
> xj6bqtdy77_.0XX.omy.qrtyu
>

> :o
> you and bookie better quit playing with matches
>
> well.. bookie only lit one and tossed it
> but YOU!!! You burnt up yours and then took bookies unused matches
>
> haha

authentication of what?

Barry
March 10th 07, 02:34 AM
On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Mar 9, 4:33 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> >> I am ever so sorry for any offense to anyone.
> >> will reply shortly in full, got a few angry anxious kids wanting to
> >> use the PC. so will explain all later
> >> Thank you for your understanding, I should simply never have replied
> >> at all, & blame myself in full;o(
> >> S;o(- Hide quoted text -
>
> > Here is the authentication you sent me in email
>
> > xj6bqtdy77_.0XX.omy.qrtyu
>
> > :o
> > you and bookie better quit playing with matches
>
> > well.. bookie only lit one and tossed it
> > but YOU!!! You burnt up yours and then took bookies unused matches
>
> > haha
>
> authentication of what?

sheelagh sent me an email with that code, only I could know that code
see...
This way she knows it is really me.

Barry

cybercat
March 10th 07, 02:40 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 9, 7:34 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Barry" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> > Here is the authentication you sent me in email
>>
>> > xj6bqtdy77_.0XX.omy.qrtyu
>>
>> > :o
>> > you and bookie better quit playing with matches
>>
>> > well.. bookie only lit one and tossed it
>> > but YOU!!! You burnt up yours and then took bookies unused matches
>>
>> > haha
>>
>> authentication of what?
>
> sheelagh sent me an email with that code, only I could know that code
> see...
> This way she knows it is really me.
>

> Barry

Pretty smart!

But now she has to send you another one, right, because Wicked Nick Andrews
PROBLY READ IT AND NOW HE HAS IT!!

Barry
March 10th 07, 04:02 AM
On Mar 9, 9:40 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> But now she has to send you another one, right, because Wicked Nick Andrews
> PROBLY READ IT AND NOW HE HAS IT!!- Hide quoted text -

It was just a one shot deal in order to activate my B-36 modulator.

cybercat
March 10th 07, 04:06 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 9, 9:40 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> But now she has to send you another one, right, because Wicked Nick
>> Andrews
>> PROBLY READ IT AND NOW HE HAS IT!!- Hide quoted text -
>
> It was just a one shot deal in order to activate my B-36 modulator.

What's a b-36 modulator?

Barry
March 10th 07, 04:37 AM
On Mar 9, 11:06 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> What's a b-36 modulator?

Remember the old Bugs Bunny show? There was a character named Marvin
the Martian.. it was one of his lines

http://tinyurl.com/2kolrq

sheelagh
March 10th 07, 12:21 PM

> will legal aid cover this kind of thing? it doesn't cover personal
> injury cases
>
> bookie

It covers stalking, because it is a criminal offense.
S.

sheelagh
March 10th 07, 12:38 PM
> >> Damn sho was
>
> >> I haven't even been here.
>
> >> Hmmm, wonder if I should send fat ass to jail now or not?
>
> > I guess you should
> > <very embarrassed & sorry too!>
>
> No, no, no! Don't give up posting, either. You'll get
> the attribution stuff after a while.

I hope so.
feeling very low today.

I have e-mailed Barry again to authenticate my path, hopefully...

I still can't believe the mistake I made by not checking.

I suppose this was the kind of stuff that stalkers dream of..
He certainly got a hoot of this one last night, I bet?!

They say that you live and you learn, but temper has allowed me to
make this mistake twice now, & that is twice too many...
<feelings of anger tinged with a sadness>
I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, which can be a bad thing........

Getting PC time @ the weekends is quite hard because the kids want to
use it too.
However, I promised Charlie that I would reply to him with reference
to Gravity & news readers, so I will a bit later, when I hope he will
be on line to talk about it.

Barry helped me to get outlook express up & running a couple of days
ago, & the instructions were good ( Cuz I was able to get it loaded &
running!!)
Only problem is, that once I came out of it, & went back to use it
again, I had no idea where to start.
PC ignorance is not a good thing

I have got the dreaded weekly grocery run to do in a minute, so won't
be back until about 5hours from now.
Speak later,
S.

Barry
March 10th 07, 05:45 PM
On Mar 10, 7:38 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> I have got the dreaded weekly grocery run to do in a minute, so won't
> be back until about 5hours from now.
> Speak later,

Sorry to leave you out here. Look! Don't think twice... I am not
offended in the least!
Not in the least. When I read you post, I knew who it was for.

AND.. you can bet your last quid (lol)... Fat ass got your post and
took it to himself!

:)

I so own him.

Barry

cybercat
March 10th 07, 06:21 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 10, 7:38 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
>> I have got the dreaded weekly grocery run to do in a minute, so won't
>> be back until about 5hours from now.
>> Speak later,
>

> Sorry to leave you out here. Look! Don't think twice... I am not
> offended in the least!
> Not in the least. When I read you post, I knew who it was for.
>
> AND.. you can bet your last quid (lol)... Fat ass got your post and
> took it to himself!
>
> :)
>
> I so own him.
>
> Barry

You have owned this asshole from post one.

*snicker*

"It's about YOU, Barry, it's always been about YOU."
--Nick Andrews aka Demon Chunky, redjac2600, Ace Berserker, Chungismybeyotch
etc. ..."

Barry
March 10th 07, 07:03 PM
On Mar 10, 7:38 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> I have got the dreaded weekly grocery run to do in a minute, so won't
> be back until about 5hours from now.
> Speak later,
> S.

mhmmm,
basically if someone is using win98 - winxp...

just click this link nntp.aioe.org it will spawn your OUTLOOK
Express.

If you've never used it, give yourself a few days to get familiar with
the interface...
but it's prettys straight forward...

It is A LOT

Barry
March 10th 07, 07:12 PM
On Mar 10, 2:03 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 10, 7:38 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > I have got the dreaded weekly grocery run to do in a minute, so won't
> > be back until about 5hours from now.
> > Speak later,
> > S.
>
> mhmmm,
> basically if someone is using win98 - winxp...
>
> just click this link nntp.aioe.org it will spawn your OUTLOOK
> Express.
>
> If you've never used it, give yourself a few days to get familiar with
> the interface...
> but it's prettys straight forward...
>
> It is A LOT

ooops, I tabbed and hit Send.. I was gonna say...

It's a lot like Yahoo or Hotmail's new email interface. (Outlook is)

Barry
March 10th 07, 07:13 PM
On Mar 10, 2:03 pm, "Barry" > wrote:

actually you want THIS link.

WHADDA WANT FOR NOTHING? SOMETHING?

Charlie Wilkes
March 10th 07, 07:26 PM
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 04:38:22 -0800, sheelagh wrote:

>> > I guess you should
>> > <very embarrassed & sorry too!>
>>
>> No, no, no! Don't give up posting, either. You'll get the attribution
>> stuff after a while.
>
> I hope so.
> feeling very low today.
>
> I have e-mailed Barry again to authenticate my path, hopefully...
>
> I still can't believe the mistake I made by not checking.
>
> I suppose this was the kind of stuff that stalkers dream of.. He
> certainly got a hoot of this one last night, I bet?!

Good lord! Sheelagh, you take this far too seriously. This guy who has
been throwing out flameballs in rpch+b... he is not dangerous or any kind
of real problem. He's just a perennially immature smart-ass. Who cares
what he thinks about anything???

> They say that you live and you learn, but temper has allowed me to make
> this mistake twice now, & that is twice too many... <feelings of anger
> tinged with a sadness> I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, which can
> be a bad thing........
>
> Getting PC time @ the weekends is quite hard because the kids want to
> use it too.
> However, I promised Charlie that I would reply to him with reference to
> Gravity & news readers, so I will a bit later, when I hope he will be on
> line to talk about it.

Sure, I will be glad to help. But you don't have to do it as a
commitment to me... I am merely of the opinion that you will find it to
be a better way of accessing Usenet.

Charlie

sheelagh
March 11th 07, 03:34 AM

> > Getting PC time @ the weekends is quite hard because the kids want to
> > use it too.
> > However, I promised Charlie that I would reply to him with reference to
> > Gravity & news readers, so I will a bit later, when I hope he will be on
> > line to talk about it.
>
> Sure, I will be glad to help. But you don't have to do it as a
> commitment to me... I am merely of the opinion that you will find it to
> be a better way of accessing Usenet.
>
> Charlie- Hide quoted text -

Charlie, I have only just been handed the controls the Star ship
enterprise
<my PC>.

The only problem is that it is 03.25am in the morning here, so I have
to admit to be being rather shattered presently.

I only just checked in to see if there was anything of interest that I
might have missed whilst doing the shopping for the feeding of the
five thousand

< & yeah I can turn water into wine , lol >
I truely would be more than grateful of a few coaching lessons
regarding news groups & outlook express too, If you can spare the
time, sometime in the not too distant future please?
I will check in tomorrow to see if you are around so that I can have a
chat to you about it all.
Before we even start, I will tell you that I have a problem that I
don't even understand, never mind articulate.
However, what I can tell you is that whilst trying to configure my
email address with outlook express, It kept telling me that there was
some problem with protocol pop 3?????????

It's all banana's to me I am afraid...
If you don't understand the language, it all sounds foreign to me
sadly.
Hopefully If I apply myself, you might be able to help out if you have
the time to spare.?
Many thanks for the offer too.
I think that I had better go to bed quite soon, before I fall over my
tongue soon, AGAIN ;o)
S;o)