PDA

View Full Version : When are the bitches going to flame each other...

Barry
March 8th 07, 03:28 PM
SOMEBODY PROMISED ME AN OLD FASHIONED CAT FIGHT!!!

A real one!

LETS HAVE IT!!!

Lynne's been bad mouthing cybercat, -L.'s been raking Cheryl over the
coals, Diane .. put that down and pay attention... Rhonda has been
poking fun at sheelagh.. etc etc etc.

I PAID GOOD MONEY!!! LET'S HAVE SOME ACTION LADIES

NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

unless your scared that is...
are you scared?

sheelagh
March 8th 07, 05:01 PM
On 8 Mar, 14:28, "Barry" > wrote:
> SOMEBODY PROMISED ME AN OLD FASHIONED CAT FIGHT!!!
>
> A real one!
>
> LETS HAVE IT!!!
>
> Lynne's been bad mouthing cybercat, -L.'s been raking Cheryl over the
> coals, Diane .. put that down and pay attention... Rhonda has been
> poking fun at Sheelagh.. etc etc etc.

it can't be that bad, because if it was, they would have come to me
direct & told me personally, right ladies...?

> I PAID GOOD MONEY!!! LET'S HAVE SOME ACTION LADIES

Your visa card bounced like a kite man..

I can still see it in the sky, all the way up there....!!!!!!!!!!

<look further,. it is behind the the fat dark cloud on the right>
Pay in cash, the you will see the action........

> NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

There never is with you...

In fact you beat most of the bitches on heat that I ever met......
( Did you have a manicure while Jupiter did yesterday?)
Those claws are looking a bit lethal today...
You might want to file them down a bit...

> unless your scared that is...
> are you scared?

Of what, You, or Rhonda....?

Us ladies like to bitch once in a while...
You wouldn't understand because you are the wrong species...
When your consultant has completed the sex change., you might have
enough hormone treatment therapy to understand what I mean Girly.....
S;o)

cybercat
March 8th 07, 07:13 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> SOMEBODY PROMISED ME AN OLD FASHIONED CAT FIGHT!!!
>
> A real one!
>
> LETS HAVE IT!!!
>
> Lynne's been bad mouthing cybercat, -L.'s been raking Cheryl over the
> coals, Diane .. put that down and pay attention... Rhonda has been
> poking fun at sheelagh.. etc etc etc.
>
> I PAID GOOD MONEY!!! LET'S HAVE SOME ACTION LADIES
>
> NO HOLDS BARRED!!!
>
> unless your scared that is...
> are you scared?

Feeling rather trollish today, are we?

:

sheelagh
March 8th 07, 11:20 PM
> Feeling rather trollish today, are we?

Perhaps it is just his effeminate side shining through....?
We did have a lunar eclipse quite recently;o)

S;o)

Barry
March 8th 07, 11:25 PM
On Mar 8, 1:13 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Feeling rather trollish today, are we?
>
> :

''~``
( o o )
+------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+

you goin let her talk to me that way?

.oooO
( ) Oooo.
+----------------------\ (----( )------------------------+
\_) ) /
(_/

Barry
March 8th 07, 11:27 PM
On Mar 8, 1:13 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Feeling rather trollish today, are we?
>
> :

''~``
( o o )
+------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+

you goin let her talk to me that way?

.oooO
( ) Oooo.
+----------------------\ (----( )------------------------+
\_) ) /
(_/

seee... she had knocked my head sideways.. whew

cybercat
March 8th 07, 11:31 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 8, 1:13 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Feeling rather trollish today, are we?
>>
>> :

> ''~``
> ( o o )
> +------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+
>

> you goin let her talk to me that way?
>

> .oooO
> ( ) Oooo.
> +----------------------\ (----( )------------------------+
> \_) ) /
> (_/
>
> seee... she had knocked my head sideways.. whew

hahaha! I have a little piece of asci art for you, check your mail.

sheelagh
March 8th 07, 11:40 PM
On 8 Mar, 22:31, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Mar 8, 1:13 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> Feeling rather trollish today, are we?
>
> >> :

> > ''~``
> > ( o o )
> > +------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+
>
> > you goin let her talk to me that way?
>
> > .oooO
> > ( ) Oooo.
> > +----------------------\ (----( )------------------------+
> > \_) ) /
> > (_/
>
> > seee... she had knocked my head sideways.. whew
>
> hahaha! I have a little piece of asci art for you, check your mail.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Bear, It was irresistible.
I promise not to do it again (tonight;o)
S;o)

cybercat
March 9th 07, 12:25 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 8, 1:13 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Feeling rather trollish today, are we?
>>
>> :

> ''~``
> ( o o )
> +------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+
>

> you goin let her talk to me that way?
>

> .oooO
> ( ) Oooo.
> +----------------------\ (----( )------------------------+
> \_) ) /
> (_/
>
> seee... she had knocked my head sideways.. whew

Are you furry? I like 'em furry.

Barry
March 9th 07, 12:35 AM
On Mar 8, 6:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Are you furry? I like 'em furry.

A bear with no hair? check your email for answer

cybercat
March 9th 07, 01:12 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 8, 6:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Are you furry? I like 'em furry.
>
> A bear with no hair? check your email for answer

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.

And Fuzzy Wuzzy ....

Well, you know.

sheelagh
March 9th 07, 01:29 AM
On 8 Mar, 22:40, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 8 Mar, 22:31, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> > > ''~``
> > > ( o o )
> > > +------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.--------------+
>
> > > you goin let her talk to me that way?
>
> > > .oooO
> > > ( ) Oooo.
> > > +----------------------\ (----( )------------------------+
> > > \_) ) /
> > > (_/
>
> > > seee... she had knocked my head sideways.. whew

Well when you think about it, you have no one else to blame other than
yourself really..
After all, it was you that sent me to flame school...And I Graduated
WHOOPEY

> Sorry Bear, It was irresistible.
> I promise not to do it again (tonight;o)
> S;o)- Hide quoted text -

No, the only thing in my house that is furry is my pussy
cat, other than Paul of course!!!

(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )
={ }= / /
) `-------/ /
( /
\ |
,'\ , ,'
`-'\ ,---\ | \
You did ask if they were animated.....

Boy you pair are on form tongiht ,lol
S;o)

Barry
March 9th 07, 05:01 AM
On Mar 8, 7:12 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
>
> And Fuzzy Wuzzy ....
>
> Well, you know.

When all the goils came out to play, fuzzy wuzzy ran away.

I would too if I was a bald bear.