PDA

View Full Version : Pure h2o made 'momma girl' play like a kitten. Free recipe.

CelticWarrior
March 9th 07, 10:19 AM
This isn't a scam, spam, or a gimmick. I've discovered how to make
pure, safe h2o using pure stevia powder to split water apart in a
'wahing process,' that turns water into pure, miracle h2o. Add 1.5
teaspoons of pure stevia powder to both gallon container of tap water,
shake by hand to mix, then fill your blender 1/2 way, blend, and BURST
WATER WHITE and into SOUP, pour WHITE SOUP into and fill a clear
bottom pour container(there'll be so much floating WHITE SOAP that
you'll have to make a little room by pouring some out of the bottom
pours(clear, $5 liter size, at Walmart, 2 for $10 dollars) and when
you're done with gallon #1, repeat on #2, and when you're done with
that gallon, #1's water has 'cleared' underneath that WHITE SOAP, so
pour out the better water, expel toxins down the sink, and repeat a
two more times, for a total of 3 blends, and you've just made pure h2o
that melted 22 pounds from Cal Worsham's body in 30 days. His number
is 916-804-4696. Stevia is a miracle for water, and both animals and
human's bodies are made up about 98% or so of it. Stevia won't taste
great at first, because both species of animal is used to toxic
sugars. So you might have to lock your kitty kat in a room, with only
pure, sweet h2o to drink for while. Give them some food as well, and
they'll eventually detoxify their bodies completely, just like Cal and
I did. And please, believe me when I say this isn't a scam. I'm
giving away, for free, what will one day become a billion dollar
discovery. And down the road, I'll sell PURE*H2O for $1 a gallon that
will melt bodies down to perfect and cause old kitty cats to play like
kittens. And since 95% of profit will be payed forever down, to the
bottom of the pyramid of the corporation, in order to buy everyone a
house of their own? You should quickly get some pure stevia from your
local health food store, and use it to wash your water. Test the
water you allow into your children's and animals bodies.lol My boys?
Sometimes, little difference.lol jk When you see a massive layer of
WHITE SOAP floating at the end of the blend? Realize you've just seen
a biblical type miracle, in stevia turning water into a safe gasoline
for earth, who's exhaust will make Cats feel like kittens again. And
if it can do that for them, just think what it can do for your body??
Dan Quinn
916-912-3909

---MIKE---
March 9th 07, 02:20 PM
SPAM. You can buy "pure" h2o at Walmart for about 50 cents a gallon.
Distilled water (h2o) is as pure as it can get BUT is not recommended
for drinking on a regular basis.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Barry
March 10th 07, 05:48 AM
----
On Mar 9, 8:20 am, (---MIKE---) wrote:

> Distilled water (h2o) is as pure as it can get BUT is not recommended
> for drinking on a regular basis.

Why not?

Barry

Charlie Wilkes
March 10th 07, 06:48 AM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:48:48 -0800, Barry wrote:

> ----
> On Mar 9, 8:20 am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
>
>> Distilled water (h2o) is as pure as it can get BUT is not recommended
>> for drinking on a regular basis.
>
> Why not?
>
> Barry

Are you familiar with the story of Donald Crowhurst? The OP made me
think of Crowhurst's writings just before he jumped into the ocean and
disappeared... madness in the guise of a world-shattering epiphany.

Charlie

---MIKE---
March 10th 07, 03:21 PM
Regarding distilled water, Barry asked:

>>Why not?

Because distilled water is devoid of any minerals. Some people think
that this can cause depletion of essential minerals already in the body.
I use distilled water when I take my weekly Fosamax pill because my well
water contains too many minerals (which can interfere with the Fosamax).

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Barry
March 10th 07, 06:47 PM
On Mar 10, 12:48 am, Charlie Wilkes

> Are you familiar with the story of Donald Crowhurst?

Not yet!

You liked that uh? like.. don't drink the milk

pwwwfaaatttpsshhh WHAT?

: