PDA

View Full Version : Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......


stonej
March 11th 07, 01:41 PM
it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
explore and jump up to
elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.

I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
it to the hospital
because it cried?

MaryL
March 11th 07, 04:02 PM
"stonej" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> owners.
>
> Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
> explore and jump up to
> elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> it to the hospital
> because it cried?
>

These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
ornamental, and no work or responsibility. Of course, they will also lose
out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. I hope
staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
let them adopt another pet.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
Duffy and Holly together: http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

bookie
March 11th 07, 11:32 PM
On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "stonej" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > owners.
>
> > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
> > explore and jump up to
> > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > it to the hospital
> > because it cried?
>
> These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
> ornamental, and no work or responsibility. Of course, they will also lose
> out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
> spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. I hope
> staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
> let them adopt another pet.
>
> MaryL
>
> Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
> Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
> Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> Duffy and Holly together: http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

after clicking on 'reply' i have decided not to post one, partly
because people will just get angry over what i will come out with, but
mostly because i am just lost for words at this story.

I know i will not be able to comment on it without hurling abuse at
all and sundry, from the people who adopted her for one day, to the
humane society who let her got to such cretins without really properly
checkign them out first, to the parents of these awful individuals for
giving birth to such retards and not educating them properly, to the
store who sold them a table to be precious about, the list goes on and
on, so i will say nothing.

but i think most people here will have an inkling of what I would post
if i did post something, and it would not be nice...oh no....

but I cannot go without one itsy bitsy little comment, you must allow
me that, then i will be quiet, ok?

here goes...

****ING MORONS!!!!! WHAT THE ****ING **** WERE THESE A-HOLES THINKING?
AND WHO THE ****ETY **** LET THESE ARSEWIPES TAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND
PRECIOUS LIVING CREATURE HOME WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT NOT
CLEAR WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY ****ED UP MATERIALISTIC CRETINS THEY
WERE WITH THOROUGHLY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES AND VALUES? FOR ****'S
SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I feel a little bit better now
bookie

cindys
March 12th 07, 03:03 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> wrote:
>> "stonej" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...
>>
>> > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
>> > owners.
>>
>> > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
>> > explore and jump up to
>> > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>>
>> > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
>> > it to the hospital
>> > because it cried?
>>
>> These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
>> ornamental, and no work or responsibility. Of course, they will also
>> lose
>> out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
>> spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. I hope
>> staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
>> let them adopt another pet.
>>
>> MaryL
>>
>> Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
>> Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
>> Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
>> Duffy and Holly together: http://tinyurl.com/8b47e
>
> after clicking on 'reply' i have decided not to post one, partly
> because people will just get angry over what i will come out with, but
> mostly because i am just lost for words at this story.
>
> I know i will not be able to comment on it without hurling abuse at
> all and sundry, from the people who adopted her for one day, to the
> humane society who let her got to such cretins without really properly
> checkign them out first, to the parents of these awful individuals for
> giving birth to such retards and not educating them properly, to the
> store who sold them a table to be precious about, the list goes on and
> on, so i will say nothing.
>
> but i think most people here will have an inkling of what I would post
> if i did post something, and it would not be nice...oh no....
>
> but I cannot go without one itsy bitsy little comment, you must allow
> me that, then i will be quiet, ok?
>
> here goes...
>
> ****ING MORONS!!!!! WHAT THE ****ING **** WERE THESE A-HOLES THINKING?
> AND WHO THE ****ETY **** LET THESE ARSEWIPES TAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND
> PRECIOUS LIVING CREATURE HOME WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT NOT
> CLEAR WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY ****ED UP MATERIALISTIC CRETINS THEY
> WERE WITH THOROUGHLY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES AND VALUES? FOR ****'S
> SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ok I feel a little bit better now
> bookie
------------
Bookie, I like your style!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Cat Protector
March 12th 07, 03:11 AM
Which Humane Society did these people adopt from?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!
www.panthertekit.com
"stonej" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> owners.
>
> Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
> explore and jump up to
> elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> it to the hospital
> because it cried?
>

sheelagh
March 12th 07, 03:13 AM
On 12 Mar, 03:03, "cindys" > wrote:
> "bookie" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
>
>
> > On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> > wrote:
> >> "stonej" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> >> > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> >> > owners.
>
> >> > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
> >> > explore and jump up to
> >> > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> >> > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> >> > it to the hospital
> >> > because it cried?
>
> >> These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
> >> ornamental, and no work or responsibility. Of course, they will also
> >> lose
> >> out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
> >> spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. I hope
> >> staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
> >> let them adopt another pet.
>
> >> MaryL
>
> >> Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
> >> Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
> >> Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> >> Duffy and Holly together: http://tinyurl.com/8b47e
>
> > after clicking on 'reply' i have decided not to post one, partly
> > because people will just get angry over what i will come out with, but
> > mostly because i am just lost for words at this story.
>
> > I know i will not be able to comment on it without hurling abuse at
> > all and sundry, from the people who adopted her for one day, to the
> > humane society who let her got to such cretins without really properly
> > checkign them out first, to the parents of these awful individuals for
> > giving birth to such retards and not educating them properly, to the
> > store who sold them a table to be precious about, the list goes on and
> > on, so i will say nothing.
>
> > but i think most people here will have an inkling of what I would post
> > if i did post something, and it would not be nice...oh no....
>
> > but I cannot go without one itsy bitsy little comment, you must allow
> > me that, then i will be quiet, ok?
>
> > here goes...
>
> > ****ING MORONS!!!!! WHAT THE ****ING **** WERE THESE A-HOLES THINKING?
> > AND WHO THE ****ETY **** LET THESE ARSEWIPES TAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND
> > PRECIOUS LIVING CREATURE HOME WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT NOT
> > CLEAR WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY ****ED UP MATERIALISTIC CRETINS THEY
> > WERE WITH THOROUGHLY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES AND VALUES? FOR ****'S
> > SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > ok I feel a little bit better now
> > bookie
>
> ------------
> Bookie, I like your style!
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
She does have a certain way with words, doesn't she, lol?
S;o)

IBen Getiner
March 12th 07, 07:25 AM
On Mar 11, 8:41�am, "stonej" > wrote:
> it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> owners.
>
> Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? *Cats love to
> explore and jump up to
> elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>

Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.

"Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
(Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)

> I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> it to the hospital
> because it cried?

Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
the rest of the group. When will yours?


IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 12th 07, 07:29 AM
On Mar 11, 6:32�pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > "stonej" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > owners.
>
> > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? *Cats love to
> > > explore and jump up to
> > > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > it to the hospital
> > > because it cried?
>
> > These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
> > ornamental, and no work or responsibility. *Of course, they will also lose
> > out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
> > spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. *I hope
> > staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
> > let them adopt another pet.
>
> > MaryL
>
> > Photos of Duffy and Holly: * * *>'o'<
> > Duffy: *http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
> > Holly: *http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> > Duffy and Holly together: *http://tinyurl.com/8b47e
>
> after clicking on 'reply' i have decided not to post one, partly
> because people will just get angry over what i will come out with, but
> mostly because i am just lost for words at this story.
>
> *I know i will not be able to comment on it without hurling abuse at
> all and sundry, from the people who adopted her for one day, to the
> humane society who let her got to such cretins without really properly
> checkign them out first, to the parents of these awful individuals for
> giving birth to such retards and not educating them properly, to the
> store who sold them a table to be precious about, the list goes on and
> on, so i will say nothing.
>
> but i think most people here will have an inkling of what I would post
> if i did post something, and it would not be nice...oh no....
>
> but I cannot go without one itsy bitsy little comment, you must allow
> me that, then i will be quiet, ok?
>
> here goes...
>
> ****ING MORONS!!!!! WHAT THE ****ING **** WERE THESE A-HOLES THINKING?
> AND WHO THE ****ETY **** LET THESE ARSEWIPES TAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND
> PRECIOUS LIVING CREATURE HOME WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT NOT
> CLEAR WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY ****ED UP MATERIALISTIC CRETINS THEY
> WERE WITH THOROUGHLY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES AND VALUES? FOR ****'S
> SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> ok I feel a little bit better now
> bookie- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

You're an immature idiot. That much is certain.

IBen Getiner

Barry
March 12th 07, 07:29 AM
On Mar 12, 2:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> IBen Getiner

You know stonej is not the person they speak of.

stonej must know someone who did this and is getting his/her feelings
validated up in here.

and here you come... lol

CANTCHEW READ?

lol

IBen Getiner
March 12th 07, 07:35 AM
On Mar 11, 10:11?pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> Which Humane Society did these people adopt from?
>

What do you need to know that for...? What...? Are you and your
mentally ill extremists friends at peta gonna fire-bomb their house?
It's not important which one it happened at. All you need to know iz
that it did in fact happened. And it will continue to happen. For the
lucky ones, that is.

A record of your posting has been permanently archived, just for your
information....


IBen Getiner



> --
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com"stonej" > wrote in message
>

IBen Getiner
March 12th 07, 07:38 AM
On Mar 11, 10:11�pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> Which Humane Society did these people adopt from?
>
> --
> Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com
>
> Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!www.panthertekit.com"stonej" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
>
>
> > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > owners.
>
> > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? *Cats love to
> > explore and jump up to
> > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > it to the hospital
> > because it cried?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Path: g2news1.google.com!news4.google.com!
border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!
nx02.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!130.81. 64.211.MISMATCH!
cycny01.gnilink.net!hwmnpeer01.lga!news.highwinds-media.com!hw-
filter.lga!newsfe22.lga.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "Cat Protector" >
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
References: . com>
Subject: Re: Cat returned to Humane Society after one day
because......
Lines: 23
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
Message-ID: >
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:11:09 -0700
NNTP-Posting-Host: 70.162.160.137
X-Complaints-To:
X-Trace: newsfe22.lga 1173669075 70.162.160.137 (Sun, 11 Mar 2007
20:11:15 MST)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:11:15 MST
Organization: Cox

Which Humane Society did these people adopt from?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Panther TEK: Staying On Top Of Your Computer Needs!
www.panthertekit.com
"stonej" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> owners.
>
> Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
> explore and jump up to
> elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> it to the hospital
> because it cried?

Barry
March 12th 07, 07:38 AM
On Mar 12, 2:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:

> IBen Getiner

Mr "You've been getting her"

Lis
March 12th 07, 01:28 PM
On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > owners.
>
> > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > explore and jump up to
> > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > it to the hospital
> > because it cried?
>
> Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> IBen Getiner

And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
after one day? I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
hardly seems like an effective method anyway.

These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
pets. Not.

Lis

bookie
March 12th 07, 05:41 PM
On 12 Mar, 07:29, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> On Mar 11, 6:32?pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "stonej" > wrote in message
>
> > oups.com...
>
> > > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > > owners.
>
> > > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > > explore and jump up to
> > > > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > > it to the hospital
> > > > because it cried?
>
> > > These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
> > > ornamental, and no work or responsibility. ?Of course, they will also lose
> > > out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
> > > spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. ?I hope
> > > staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
> > > let them adopt another pet.
>
> > > MaryL
>
> > > Photos of Duffy and Holly: ? ? ?>'o'<
> > > Duffy: ?http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
> > > Holly: ?http://tinyurl.com/9t68o
> > > Duffy and Holly together: ?http://tinyurl.com/8b47e
>
> > after clicking on 'reply' i have decided not to post one, partly
> > because people will just get angry over what i will come out with, but
> > mostly because i am just lost for words at this story.
>
> > ?I know i will not be able to comment on it without hurling abuse at
> > all and sundry, from the people who adopted her for one day, to the
> > humane society who let her got to such cretins without really properly
> > checkign them out first, to the parents of these awful individuals for
> > giving birth to such retards and not educating them properly, to the
> > store who sold them a table to be precious about, the list goes on and
> > on, so i will say nothing.
>
> > but i think most people here will have an inkling of what I would post
> > if i did post something, and it would not be nice...oh no....
>
> > but I cannot go without one itsy bitsy little comment, you must allow
> > me that, then i will be quiet, ok?
>
> > here goes...
>
> > ****ING MORONS!!!!! WHAT THE ****ING **** WERE THESE A-HOLES THINKING?
> > AND WHO THE ****ETY **** LET THESE ARSEWIPES TAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND
> > PRECIOUS LIVING CREATURE HOME WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT NOT
> > CLEAR WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY ****ED UP MATERIALISTIC CRETINS THEY
> > WERE WITH THOROUGHLY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES AND VALUES? FOR ****'S
> > SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > ok I feel a little bit better now
> > bookie- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> You're an immature idiot. That much is certain.
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

oh **** off you sad ****, you are not at all interested in cats anyway
so **** off to whichever newsgroups caters for thick **** trolls

bookie
March 12th 07, 05:43 PM
On 12 Mar, 06:19, "-L." > wrote:
> stonej wrote:
> > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > owners.
>
> Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.
>
> -L.

i agree, if these people had been checked out and screened properly
and someone had aksed the correct questions these people would not
have been allowed to take a cat home inthe first place. very
unsettling for the cat to be pushed about from pillar it post like
this, highly stressful and unnecessary, what were they thinking?

bookie

Barry
March 12th 07, 05:56 PM
On Mar 12, 12:41 pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> oh **** off you sad ****, you are not at all interested in cats anyway
> so **** off to whichever newsgroups caters for thick **** trolls

lol

**** this place

IBen Getiner
March 13th 07, 04:05 AM
On Mar 12, 12:56?pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 12:41 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > oh **** off you sad ****, you are not at all interested in cats anyway
> > so **** off to whichever newsgroups caters for thick **** trolls
>
> lol
>
> **** this place

Oh... And **** you too, Berry.. ****ing negitive-ass dick-weed...



IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 13th 07, 04:52 AM
On Mar 12, 12:56?pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 12:41 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>
> > oh **** off you sad ****, you are not at all interested in cats anyway
> > so **** off to whichever newsgroups caters for thick **** trolls
>
> lol
>
> **** this place

Oh... And **** you too, Berry.. ****ing negitive-ass dick-weed...



IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 13th 07, 05:22 AM
On Mar 12, 8:28?am, "Lis" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > owners.
>
> > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > explore and jump up to
> > > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> > admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> > their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> > cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> > "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> > (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > it to the hospital
> > > because it cried?
>
> > Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> > kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> > a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> > first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> > in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> > our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> > the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> >IBen Getiner
>
> And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
> abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
> after one day?
> I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
> hardly seems like an effective method anyway.
>
> These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
> Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
> that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
> pets. Not.
>
> Lis- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
do the back-talk thing.
But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
me tell you.
YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
enough to live under your roof.
****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
kind can go straight to ****ing hell...


IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 13th 07, 05:31 AM
On Mar 12, 8:28?am, "Lis" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > owners.
>
> > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > explore and jump up to
> > > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> > admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> > their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> > cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> > "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> > (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > it to the hospital
> > > because it cried?
>
> > Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> > kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> > a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> > first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> > in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> > our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> > the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> >IBen Getiner
>
> And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
> abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
> after one day?
> I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
> hardly seems like an effective method anyway.
>
> These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
> Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
> that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
> pets. Not.
>
> Lis- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
do the back-talk thing.
But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
me tell you.
YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
enough to live under your roof.
****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
kind can go straight to ****ing hell...


IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 13th 07, 07:19 AM
On Mar 12, 8:28 am, "Lis" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > owners.
>
> > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > explore and jump up to
> > > elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> > admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> > their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> > cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> > "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> > (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > it to the hospital
> > > because it cried?
>
> > Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> > kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> > a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> > first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> > in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> > our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> > the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> >IBen Getiner
>
> And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
> abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
> after one day?
> I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
> hardly seems like an effective method anyway.
>
> These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
> Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
> that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
> pets. Not.
>
> Lis- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
do the back-talk thing.
But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
me tell you.
YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
enough to live under your roof.
****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
kind can go straight to ****ing hell...


IBen Getiner

Barry
March 13th 07, 11:03 AM
On Mar 13, 12:22 am, "IBen Getiner" dropped his trousers, backed his
butt up to the toilet and bloed corn all over the back of the toilet,
all up the wall and said > wrote:

> Well first off...<snip snip snip, nasty nasty> ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> IBen Getiner

I'm not left wing, and you're a poor excuse of a right wing.

Your mental indigence has finally caught up with you.

Take a bow doo doo man.

Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

sheelagh
March 13th 07, 04:02 PM
On 13 Mar, 07:19, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 8:28 am, "Lis" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > > owners.
>
> > > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > > explore and jump up to
> > > > elevated positions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > > Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> > > admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> > > their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> > > cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> > > "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> > > (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > > it to the hospital
> > > > because it cried?
>
> > > Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> > > kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> > > a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> > > first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> > > in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> > > our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> > > the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> > >IBen Getiner
>
> > And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
> > abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
> > after one day?
> > I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
> > hardly seems like an effective method anyway.
>
> > These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
> > Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
> > that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
> > pets. Not.
>
> > Lis- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
> without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
> skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
> posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
> day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
> with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
> my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
> cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
> lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
> means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
> actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
> he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
> all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
> let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
> do the back-talk thing.
> But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
> respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
> and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
> because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
> me tell you.
> YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
> if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
> garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
> enough to live under your roof.
> ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
Has any one explained the concept of counting to you yet?
I find it much easier to post once at a time.

(It seems pointless saying the same thing 3 times, never mind time
consuming & more work than necessary..?!!!)

Please don't think that I am being facetious, because it is abundantly
clear that you are very passionate about the subject that you are
posting about...
Whether I agree with you, or not, is immaterial, because I wouldn't
get a word in edgewise, would I..?

However, I have got to know some of the people that you are ripping to
pieces here quite well, & I really don't understand why you are being
so petty about it all.

What is the purpose of reminding posters that their answers are
archived..?
Are you threatening these posters...?

I see no difference between your arguments, & foul mouthed
expressions, to their well thought expressed opinions at all

It certainly looks that way!!

I see no difference between the posts, other than your disagreement
over the issue of discipline & your liberal derogatory remarks...
What those derogatory remarks, that you have posted on this site
regarding other peoples children, have to do with the OP, is any one's
guess..?

> YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit.
> ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> kind can go straight to ****ing hell...

Disciplining your cat & your child are two separate issues.
A cat does not have the same concept of discipline as a child does,
to start with....

> YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.

Speculation...!!

> ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> kind can go straight to ****ing hell...

Down right uncalled for..!!

A statement like this hardly inspires others to see things from your
point of view, does it?

If you want people to pay attention to your side of the debate, I
think that you will find that you need to calm down & explain your
debate in reasonable terms.. name calling only makes you look childish
& immature,
& BELIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE HERE,
OK?

I used to gob~ off like you are doing right here, & in the end, I
found that the only thing that I achieved was to make myself look
rather stupid, hurting other peoples feelings & presenting myself as
an unbalanced idiot, not to mention presenting myself as a stupid
ignorant fool....

Think, Present your point of view & then debate
S

IBen Getiner
March 14th 07, 06:11 AM
On Mar 13, 6:03�am, "Barry" > opened hiz mouth out
of turn and bled:
> On Mar 13, 12:22 am, "IBen Getiner" *dropped his trousers, backed his
> butt up to the toilet and bloed corn all over the back of the toilet,
> all up the wall and said > wrote:
>
> > Well first off...<snip snip snip, nasty nasty> ****ing *loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> >IBen Getiner
>
> I'm not left wing, and you're a poor excuse of a right wing.

<snip waste of my time>

I wasn't addressing you, Barry....




IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 14th 07, 06:22 AM
On Mar 13, 11:02�am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 13 Mar, 07:19, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Mar 12, 8:28 am, "Lis" > wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > > > On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > > > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > > > owners.
>
> > > > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > > > explore and jump up to
> > > > > elevated positions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > > > Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> > > > admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> > > > their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> > > > cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> > > > "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> > > > (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > > > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > > > it to the hospital
> > > > > because it cried?
>
> > > > Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> > > > kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> > > > a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> > > > first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> > > > in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> > > > our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> > > > the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> > > >IBen Getiner
>
> > > And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
> > > abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
> > > after one day?
> > > I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
> > > hardly seems like an effective method anyway.
>
> > > These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
> > > Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
> > > that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
> > > pets. Not.
>
> > > Lis- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
> > without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
> > skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
> > posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
> > day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
> > with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
> > my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
> > cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
> > lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
> > means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
> > actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
> > he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
> > all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
> > let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
> > do the back-talk thing.
> > But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
> > respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
> > and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
> > because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
> > me tell you.
> > *YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> > That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
> > if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
> > garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
> > enough to live under your roof.
> > ****ing *loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> >IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> Has any one explained the concept of counting to you yet?
> I find it much easier to post once at a time.
>
> (It seems pointless saying the same thing 3 times, *never mind time
> consuming & more work than necessary..?!!!)
>


Google was down, AZZHOLE. I didn't know it. Their new format was
obviously designed by a team of 20-something punk kids who had never
participated in newsgroups in their ****ing lives. Consequently, I now
have four scroll screens to keep up with. It sucks just like everyone
else is saying it does. It will tell you that it didn't post your
****ing post, but only above your screen where you won't see unless
you pull down a worthless mother****ing tab. In this case, it actually
said my posting was successful. But seven hours later, it still wasn't
there. So I posted them again. And again. And again. And again. And
again. And again. In short, it wasn't my fault, AZZHOLE. So you can go
off and count your ****ing brain cells now. You've got enough fingers
and toes for the job.


IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 14th 07, 06:56 AM
On Mar 13, 11:02 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> On 13 Mar, 07:19, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Mar 12, 8:28 am, "Lis" > wrote:
>
> > > On Mar 12, 3:25 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > > > On Mar 11, 8:41?am, "stonej" > wrote:
>
> > > > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > > > owners.
>
> > > > > Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? ?Cats love to
> > > > > explore and jump up to
> > > > > elevated positions, it is all a part of being a cat.
>
> > > > Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
> > > > admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
> > > > their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
> > > > cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.
>
> > > > "Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
> > > > (Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)
>
> > > > > I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
> > > > > it to the hospital
> > > > > because it cried?
>
> > > > Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> > > > kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> > > > a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> > > > first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> > > > in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> > > > our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> > > > the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
> > > >IBen Getiner
>
> > > And was your method of teaching your cat the rules you expected him to
> > > abide by returning him to the humane society you adopted him from
> > > after one day?
> > > I doubt that rather much, if you still have him, and it
> > > hardly seems like an effective method anyway.
>
> > > These people are idiots who aren't capable of coping with a live pet.
> > > Pointing out that obvious fact is, obviously, the same thing as saying
> > > that people should have no rules or behavior expectations for their
> > > pets. Not.
>
> > > Lis- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
> > without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
> > skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
> > posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
> > day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
> > with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
> > my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
> > cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
> > lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
> > means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
> > actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
> > he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
> > all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
> > let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
> > do the back-talk thing.
> > But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
> > respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
> > and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
> > because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
> > me tell you.
> > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> > That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
> > if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
> > garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
> > enough to live under your roof.
> > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> >IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>

<snip impropper 'speculation'>

>
> Please don't think that I am being facetious, because it is abundantly
> clear that you are very passionate about the subject that you are
> posting about...
>

I think what I will about the motive for this encounter. You can
too... But don't lie, 'cause we're all watching you...



> Whether I agree with you, or not, is immaterial, because I wouldn't
> get a word in edgewise, would I..?
>

Doubtful. But that doesn't usually stop assholes like you from trying,
now does it....!


> However, I have got to know some of the people that you are ripping to
> pieces here quite well, & I really don't understand why you are being
> so petty about it all.
>

I know them all quite well, too. You think I'm being petty, now do
you... Maybe ol' IBen needs to turn the heat up a few notches in here.
Petty indeed..


> What is the purpose of reminding posters that their answers are
> archived..?
> Are you threatening these posters...?
>

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...

> I see no difference between your arguments, & foul mouthed
> expressions, to their well thought expressed opinions at all
>

Well you seem to be on their side, so I'd think that you saw SOME
difference... If not, then what IS your gripe?


> It certainly looks that way!!
>

Not from where I sit. It looks like you don't know what you're talking
about to me.

> I see no difference between the posts, other than your disagreement
> over the issue of discipline & your liberal derogatory remarks...
> What those derogatory remarks, that you have posted on this site
> regarding other peoples children, have to do with the OP, is any one's
> guess..?
>

Striking parallels can be predicted. Patterns can be foretold. And all
by simply by observing one's politics. And I mean ALL kinds of
politics. Not just the two party kind.


> > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> > Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit.
> > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> Disciplining your cat & your child are two separate issues.
> A cat does not have the same concept of discipline as a child does,
> to start with....
>

Yes it does! It's just that at a certain point, the child's mental
capacity for learning and reasoning begins to exceed the cat's. But
that's my entire point... If you wait until that time, the child is
lost. You have to raise them just like you raise anything else that
thinks and lives and has ambition, and would one day hope to dominate
YOU (if given half the chance). It's just that modern-day losers like
YOU have ****ed the whole thing up. But I'm from the old school,
see... So for me, it is quite simple to take one look at your attitude
towards your animals and make a fairly accurate prediction concerning
the position of power that your kids are currently enjoying. Is that
CLEAR enough for you, Shee...? I hope so, because it's just like the
hooker said the the jon... "Get the **** off 'cause you've got all
you're gonna get".


> > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
>
> Speculation...!!
>

No. Parallels and predictions. Foretelling patterns. Stereotyping.
Profiling. COMMON SENSE, it used to be called. Now it's in the hands
of social morons like you. God help the USA...


> > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> Down right uncalled for..!!
>

Speculation! How do you know...? Really? Since you already can't see
the forest from the trees...?


> A statement like this hardly inspires others to see things from your
> point of view, does it?
>

It is not important that you believe in what I say. It iz only
important for me to.


> If you want people to pay attention to your side of the debate, I
> think that you will find that you need to calm down & explain your
> debate in reasonable terms.. name calling only makes you look childish
> & immature,
> & BELIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE HERE,
> OK?
>

LOL...!! What didja do...? Talk back to Daddy once. Or was it one of
your own children who gave you such an experience..?!


> I used to gob~ off like you are doing right here, & in the end, I
> found that the only thing that I achieved was to make myself look
> rather stupid, hurting other peoples feelings & presenting myself as
> an unbalanced idiot, not to mention presenting myself as a stupid
> ignorant fool....
>

So what if anything do you think you've accomplished since then? You
still look pretty silly and ignorant. I would hazard a guess you
aren't the favorite around here, either. A educated guess mind you, me
knowing what I already have seen!

> Think, Present your point of view & then debate
>


Amen to that. That's just what I did. Can't you ****ing read?
Now, leave me be. I don't want to talk to you ANYMORE.



IBen Getiner

sheelagh
March 14th 07, 12:01 PM
> I think what I will about the motive for this encounter. You can
> too... But don't lie, 'cause we're all watching you...

I don't lie. I find it doesn't pay to lie....

> > Whether I agree with you, or not, is immaterial, because I wouldn't
> > get a word in edgewise, would I..?
>
> Doubtful. But that doesn't usually stop assholes like you from trying,
> now does it....!

So it seems...

> > However, I have got to know some of the people that you are ripping to
> > pieces here quite well, & I really don't understand why you are being
> > so petty about it all.
>
> I know them all quite well, too. You think I'm being petty, now do
> you... Maybe ol' IBen needs to turn the heat up a few notches in here.
> Petty indeed..

Are you threatening me?

> > What is the purpose of reminding posters that their answers are
> > archived..?
> > Are you threatening these posters...?
>
> An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...

It didn't sound that way....
Are you that petty that you feel the need to get even with someone
because they happen to be better @ expressing themselves?

> > I see no difference between your arguments, & foul mouthed
> > expressions, to their well thought expressed opinions at all
>
> Well you seem to be on their side, so I'd think that you saw SOME
> difference... If not, then what IS your gripe?]

I am on No one's side. I merely expressed an opinion.
I don't have a gripe with you at all.
I was simply trying to say that I didn't think that calling people
names, didn't exactly inspire them to see your point of view, .....?
> > It certainly looks that way!!
>
> Not from where I sit. It looks like you don't know what you're talking
> about to me.

I was in one sense.

I was trying to get you to see that by being mouthy, you won't get
anyone to take what you say to heart. All you are doing is pushing
them away, because you are insinuating that everyone is a moron,
except you....

I think that some of the things you have to say have merit, but it is
hard to get people to agree with your point of view by calling them
names...
If you can present what you have to say without name calling, then
people are more likely to agree with you.

> > I see no difference between the posts, other than your disagreement
> > over the issue of discipline & your liberal derogatory remarks...
> > What those derogatory remarks, that you have posted on this site
> > regarding other peoples children, have to do with the OP, is any one's
> > guess..?
>
> Striking parallels can be predicted. Patterns can be foretold. And all
> by simply by observing one's politics. And I mean ALL kinds of
> politics. Not just the two party kind.

What do you mean?

Speak in English....?

> > > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> > > Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit.
> > > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> > Disciplining your cat & your child are two separate issues.
> > A cat does not have the same concept of discipline as a child does,
> > to start with....
>
> Yes it does! It's just that at a certain point, the child's mental
> capacity for learning and reasoning begins to exceed the cat's. But
> that's my entire point... If you wait until that time, the child is
> lost. You have to raise them just like you raise anything else that
> thinks and lives and has ambition, and would one day hope to dominate
> YOU (if given half the chance). It's just that modern-day losers like
> YOU have ****ed the whole thing up. But I'm from the old school,
> see... So for me, it is quite simple to take one look at your attitude
> towards your animals and make a fairly accurate prediction concerning
> the position of power that your kids are currently enjoying. Is that
> CLEAR enough for you, Shee...? I hope so, because it's just like the
> hooker said the the jon... "Get the **** off 'cause you've got all
> you're gonna get".

How can you possibly call me a modern day looser & a freak?
You don't even know me.
I agree with your statement about a child, but we are talking about a
cat here.
A cat doesn't have the same drive and stimulation as a human would, do
they?
BTW, my children don't get the opportunity to argue with me, because I
won't allow it!!

> > > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
>
> > Speculation...!!
>
> No. Parallels and predictions. Foretelling patterns. Stereotyping.
> Profiling. COMMON SENSE, it used to be called. Now it's in the hands
> of social morons like you. God help the USA...& I am certainly not a social moron!

I don't come from the USA, so I can't possibly comment on that..
!But I can comment on children because I have 5 of them
..
I demand a certain amount of respect, & I won't take no for an answer.
That is no parallel, foretelling or stereotyping at all.....
...& I am certainly not a social moron!
> > > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
Down right uncalled for..!!
>
> Speculation! How do you know...? Really? Since you already can't see
> the forest from the trees...?

I am only remarking upon what I see in front of me, & what you
present. That is all I have to go on...

> > A statement like this hardly inspires others to see things from your
> > point of view, does it?
>
> It is not important that you believe in what I say. It iz only
> important for me to.

Then why ask others to agree with you by posting here?

> > If you want people to pay attention to your side of the debate, I
> > think that you will find that you need to calm down & explain your
> > debate in reasonable terms.. name calling only makes you look childish
> > & immature,
> > & BELIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE HERE,
> > OK?
>
> LOL...!! What didja do...? Talk back to Daddy once. Or was it one of
> your own children who gave you such an experience..?!

Neither!
I made a mistake with believing I was talking to An Internet
stalker!!! , Only to find that it was a friend.
A first class TROLL!!

> > I used to gob~ off like you are doing right here, & in the end, I
> > found that the only thing that I achieved was to make myself look
> > rather stupid, hurting other peoples feelings & presenting myself as
> > an unbalanced idiot, not to mention presenting myself as a stupid
> > ignorant fool....
>
> So what if anything do you think you've accomplished since then? You
> still look pretty silly and ignorant. I would hazard a guess you
> aren't the favorite around here, either. A educated guess mind you, me
> knowing what I already have seen!

Strange, I have heard the same about you too

> > Think, Present your point of view & then debate
>
> Amen to that. That's just what I did. Can't you ****ing read?

I can now!!

> Now, leave me be. I don't want to talk to you ANYMORE.

mutual!!
S.
> IBen Getiner-

IBen Getiner
March 15th 07, 08:23 AM
On Mar 14, 7:01 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> > I think what I will about the motive for this encounter. You can
> > too... But don't lie, 'cause we're all watching you...
>
> I don't lie. I find it doesn't pay to lie....
>

Then why did you snip away the first part of our thread? You seek to
conceal the truth. That's why you removed it. This way you kan make
your point out of context from the points made by me. Classical lying
coward tactic.


> > > However, I have got to know some of the people that you are ripping to
> > > pieces here quite well, & I really don't understand why you are being
> > > so petty about it all.
>
> > I know them all quite well, too. You think I'm being petty, now do
> > you... Maybe ol' IBen needs to turn the heat up a few notches in here.
> > Petty indeed..
>
> Are you threatening me?
>

Are you generally known as 'in here'? I don't like that tone. Are
you threatening me?


> > > What is the purpose of reminding posters that their answers are
> > > archived..?
> > > Are you threatening these posters...?
>
> > An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...
>
> It didn't sound that way....
> Are you that petty that you feel the need to get even with someone
> because they happen to be better @ expressing themselves?
>

How is archiving their posting 'getting even' with them? What's wrong
with THE TRUTH? Got something against it, do you...? Bet you do.
Otherwise, you wouldn't see it as any kinduv a threat. The truth is
only seen as a threat to the BAD PEOPLE. And that's exactly what the
little queeer'z posting is. He wrote it. Therefore it is his truth.
And one that deserves sealing. Just in case the AUTHORITIES wish to
examine it at a later date.. THEN we'll see who it iz who's viewed as
the threat...


> > > I see no difference between your arguments, & foul mouthed
> > > expressions, to their well thought expressed opinions at all
>
> > Well you seem to be on their side, so I'd think that you saw SOME
> > difference... If not, then what IS your gripe?]
>
> I am on No one's side. I merely expressed an opinion.
>

You have NO right to any opinion when I'm around unless I say so.
Especially when I wasn't addressing you to start with.
Meddlesome asshole.


> I don't have a gripe with you at all.
>

No...? Then why don't you just dry the-**** up? Dry up and then blow
away.

> I was simply trying to say that I didn't think that calling people
> names, didn't exactly inspire them to see your point of view, .....?
>

It inspired YOU to see my point of view. And because of that, we are
now beginning to get to know one another a little better!


> > > It certainly looks that way!!
>
> > Not from where I sit. It looks like you don't know what you're talking
> > about to me.
>
> I was in one sense.
>

Try speaking in 'common sense' next time. It goes over better with the
thinking people here on planet earth. Where the hell YOU come from, I
do not know. Nor do I wish to know.

> I was trying to get you to see that by being mouthy, you won't get
> anyone to take what you say to heart. All you are doing is pushing
> them away, because you are insinuating that everyone is a moron,
> except you....
>

My method may seem unorthodox, but it has netted me more than enough
positive scrapes over the last NINE years here in these groups.. If
you don't like it, you can just go away. Like all the losers
eventually do.


> I think that some of the things you have to say have merit, but it is
> hard to get people to agree with your point of view by calling them
> names...
> If you can present what you have to say without name calling, then
> people are more likely to agree with you.
>

Good point. But he is what he is. IOW, in the case of IBen, I am what
others continue to want me to be. No problemo. I can handle that. Just
as easily as I can handle YOU.

> > > I see no difference between the posts, other than your disagreement
> > > over the issue of discipline & your liberal derogatory remarks...
> > > What those derogatory remarks, that you have posted on this site
> > > regarding other peoples children, have to do with the OP, is any one's
> > > guess..?
>
> > Striking parallels can be predicted. Patterns can be foretold. And all
> > by simply by observing one's politics. And I mean ALL kinds of
> > politics. Not just the two party kind.
>
> What do you mean?
>
> Speak in English....?
>

I'm very sorry, but it quite apparent that the well goes only so deep.
If you have been in here for a year and have read my thoughts and
attitudes on the subject of raising cats, then you should have grasped
the essence of it all by now. I'm sorry, but I find it extremely
mentally degrading to stoop myself down to the level that you have
requested. Again, I'm very sorry. You have nowhere to go but up..
believe me.

>
>
> > > > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > > > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> > > > Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit.
> > > > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > > > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> > > Disciplining your cat & your child are two separate issues.
> > > A cat does not have the same concept of discipline as a child does,
> > > to start with....
>
> > Yes it does! It's just that at a certain point, the child's mental
> > capacity for learning and reasoning begins to exceed the cat's. But
> > that's my entire point... If you wait until that time, the child is
> > lost. You have to raise them just like you raise anything else that
> > thinks and lives and has ambition, and would one day hope to dominate
> > YOU (if given half the chance). It's just that modern-day losers like
> > YOU have ****ed the whole thing up. But I'm from the old school,
> > see... So for me, it is quite simple to take one look at your attitude
> > towards your animals and make a fairly accurate prediction concerning
> > the position of power that your kids are currently enjoying. Is that
> > CLEAR enough for you, Shee...? I hope so, because it's just like the
> > hooker said the the jon... "Get the **** off 'cause you've got all
> > you're gonna get".
>
> How can you possibly call me a modern day looser & a freak?
> You don't even know me.
> I agree with your statement about a child, but we are talking about a
> cat here.
> A cat doesn't have the same drive and stimulation as a human would, do
> they?
> BTW, my children don't get the opportunity to argue with me, because I
> won't allow it!!
>

I SAID that's all you're GONNA GET. I already went over this aspect of
my success story to some extent. If you don't agree with it, then
GOOD! Because I do NOT respect your opinion in any way shape or form.
Go ahead and have it if it makes you feel smarter. Do try to show your
broadest face, though. At any other angle, you're as thin as a playing
card.

> > > > YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> > > > probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
>
> > > Speculation...!!
>
> > No. Parallels and predictions. Foretelling patterns. Stereotyping.
> > Profiling. COMMON SENSE, it used to be called. Now it's in the hands
> > of social morons like you. God help the USA...

> & I am certainly not a social moron!
>

You speak English but can't understand an argument made in English.
That's the first step in that direction.

> I don't come from the USA, so I can't possibly comment on that..
> !But I can comment on children because I have 5 of them
>

Then why are you defending the lawlessness of cats?

> I demand a certain amount of respect, & I won't take no for an answer.
> That is no parallel, foretelling or stereotyping at all.....
> ...& I am certainly not a social moron!
>

I can only assume that you're own children fared no better...

> > > ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> > > > kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
> Down right uncalled for..!!
>

Boo-the-****-HOO... Somebody'z wearing their feeling close to their
sleeve today! That time of the month again, or are you going to try
and con me into believing you're a man...? LOL...!!


>
>
> > Speculation! How do you know...? Really? Since you already can't see
> > the forest from the trees...?
>
> I am only remarking upon what I see in front of me, & what you
> present. That is all I have to go on...
>

Same here!

> > > A statement like this hardly inspires others to see things from your
> > > point of view, does it?
>
> > It is not important that you believe in what I say. It iz only
> > important for me to.
>
> Then why ask others to agree with you by posting here?
>

This is a public message board. I care not one nth of one iota if you
or any of the other regulars in here agree with me. I only wish to do
well for the cat community at large. If my wisdom and past experiences
can help ONE CAT, then I will be rewarded in Heaven. If a new-comer
cat owner reads my words and tries them at least, then much suffering
and many heart-wrenching misunderstandings could be averted. And THAT
is worth having to deal with a million people like you.
View me as Johnny Appleseed. I toss my arm to and fro, scattering my
seed as I pass. I do not look back to see if any have taken root, nor
do I need to. Because I know that out there somewhere are those
individuals who still abide within the boundaries of common reasoning
ability. And in my mind's eye, I can rest assured that some cats
somewhere are benefiting.
Did you get any of that or do I need to put it another language?
Common sense not being your first. Well... it's pretty plain to see.

> > > If you want people to pay attention to your side of the debate, I
> > > think that you will find that you need to calm down & explain your
> > > debate in reasonable terms. name calling only makes you look childish
> > > & immature,
> > > & BELIVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE HERE,
> > > OK?
>
> > LOL...!! What didja do...? Talk back to Daddy once. Or was it one of
> > your own children who gave you such an experience..?!
>
> Neither!
> I made a mistake with believing I was talking to An Internet
> stalker!!! , Only to find that it was a friend.
> A first class TROLL!!
>

Do I know you...? Just kidding ;) Maybe it was a sixth child... One
you didn't know you had but then it just showed up one day?

> > > I used to gob~ off like you are doing right here, & in the end, I
> > > found that the only thing that I achieved was to make myself look
> > > rather stupid, hurting other peoples feelings & presenting myself as
> > > an unbalanced idiot, not to mention presenting myself as a stupid
> > > ignorant fool....
>
> > So what if anything do you think you've accomplished since then? You
> > still look pretty silly and ignorant. I would hazard a guess you
> > aren't the favorite around here, either. A educated guess mind you, me
> > knowing what I already have seen!
>
> Strange, I have heard the same about you too
>
> > > Think, Present your point of view & then debate
>
> > Amen to that. That's just what I did. Can't you ****ing read?
>
> I can now!!
>
> > Now, leave me be. I don't want to talk to you ANYMORE.
>
> mutual!!
> S.
>

Case CLOSED


IBen Getiner

Barry
March 15th 07, 12:00 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

>
> Case CLOSED
>
>
> IBen Getiner
>

Of course. What was I thinking.

If you had known you was gonna live this long you would have taken
better care of yourself.

So, don't take it out on everybody!

Barry

Matthew
March 15th 07, 03:37 PM
or at least tell his mother to loosen the strap on that his father makes him
wear while he watches from the closet


"Barry" > wrote in message ...
> IBen Getiner wrote:
>
>>
>> Case CLOSED
>>
>>
>> IBen Getiner
>>
>
> Of course. What was I thinking.
>
> If you had known you was gonna live this long you would have taken better
> care of yourself.
>
> So, don't take it out on everybody!
>
> Barry

Barry
March 15th 07, 05:42 PM
Matthew wrote:
> or at least tell his mother to loosen the strap on that his father makes him
> wear while he watches from the closet

so he's boinking his mom with a strappon? is that it? and his pappa
watches the whole thing?

whew!

ONLY ON USENET

and you have the nerve to put ampersands for s's when you say ass

you're killing me smalls!


Barry

Terry O'Connel
March 19th 07, 10:16 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
>
> A record of your posting has been permanently archived, just for your
> information....
>
>
> IBen Getiner

The permanently archived records of *your* postings show you in a very
suspicious light.

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3A%22iben+getiner%22&start=0&scoring=d>

Barry
March 19th 07, 10:25 AM
On Mar 19, 5:16 am, Terry O'Connel > wrote:

> The permanently archived records of *your* postings show you in a very
> suspicious light.

Suspicious? of what? being a complete a**-ole?

if you ask me

his posts leave no shadow of doubt, beyond all reasonable doubt

that he/she is a complete d*ckhead

Think Ill send a complaint to his isp, IMGOING TO NETCOP HIS A*S FOR
BEING SOOOOO ****I*G OFF TOPIC AND DISRUPTIVE ALWAYS ALWAYS SPEWING
HIS ARCHIE BUNKER MENTALITY.

A RACIST AND A BIGOT.

NO DOUBT

his little bit of word prowess does not hide his true colors.
he's a pale cracker

Terry O'Connel
March 19th 07, 10:56 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> You're an immature idiot. That much is certain.
>
> IBen Getiner
>

As if you knew anything about being mature.

Terry O'Connel
March 19th 07, 11:01 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
> kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
> a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
> first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
> in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
> our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
> the rest of the group. When will yours?
>
>
> IBen Getiner
>

So you have your personal Hitler jugend formed by a son and a cat.

But we all know that you're lying since there's no chance that any woman
would have a baby with you, let alone live with you.

Terry O'Connel
March 19th 07, 11:07 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> Well first off, you're a ****ing dim-wit. But that practically goes
> without saying. All you animal rights kooks are flipped in the ****ing
> skull and everybody knows it. Secondly, the whole story in the initial
> posting is utter bull****. Everybody knows that a cat spends hiz first
> day hiding at a new place. Especially with new owners. Any experience
> with cats that you *say* you have should have told you that. Thirdly,
> my way was and still is a very effective method. It worked for me. Our
> cat practically asks permission before he so much as takes a squat! No
> lie! He obeys like a dutiful child. When I tell him 'NO', he knows Dad
> means business! He 'argues' with me a little bit as he sulks away. He
> actually makes eye contact and mouths little kitty sounds at me! Like
> he's getting in the last word. I let it go because he'z so little and
> all. Kitty's terrify easily, see... and I don't want to ruin him. So I
> let him vent his little frustrations when ever he gets up the balls to
> do the back-talk thing.
> But within ten minutes, he's back lounging at my feet. He loves us and
> respects me. Primarily because I give him lots of love and approval,
> and also because he knows that I'm fair. He doesn't respect the wife
> because she's so soft-hearted. He figured this out in short order, let
> me tell you.
> YOU on the other hand, are the kind of emotion-based moron who would
> probably allow your cat to eat the food right out of your mouth.
> That's my guess. And the funny thing is, it would most likely eat YOU
> if you were smaller than it was... That's how much respect YOU'D
> garnish. Bet it's the same with any children who have been unlucky
> enough to live under your roof.
> ****ing loony-azz, left-wing, mentally imbalanced FREAK. You and your
> kind can go straight to ****ing hell...
>
>
> IBen Getiner
>

We know already that your house is ruled by your terror and that
everyone there is living humiliated in fear waiting for the mentally ill
****head to explode once again.

bookie
March 19th 07, 01:32 PM
On 19 Mar, 10:25, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 19, 5:16 am, Terry O'Connel > wrote:
>
> > The permanently archived records of *your* postings show you in a very
> > suspicious light.
>
> Suspicious? of what? being a complete a**-ole?
>
> if you ask me
>
> his posts leave no shadow of doubt, beyond all reasonable doubt
>
> that he/she is a complete d*ckhead
>
> Think Ill send a complaint to his isp, IMGOING TO NETCOP HIS A*S FOR
> BEING SOOOOO ****I*G OFF TOPIC AND DISRUPTIVE ALWAYS ALWAYS SPEWING
> HIS ARCHIE BUNKER MENTALITY.
>
> A RACIST AND A BIGOT.
>
> NO DOUBT
>
> his little bit of word prowess does not hide his true colors.
> he's a pale cracker

what's a pale cracker?

Barry
March 19th 07, 01:40 PM
On Mar 19, 8:32 am, "bookie" > wrote:

> what's a pale cracker?

pale as in... no sun on his skin
cracker is acronym for whitey

he's a blistering white whitey

his a** is so skeeeny, his back pockets touch

his narrow behind GLOES IN THE DARK

He's got the mentality of Squidworth (from spongebob) with the body of
Mr Burns from "The Simpsons".

but talks like Alice from The Brady Bunch

but he does have little boobs like the Skipper from Gilligan's Island

cybercat
March 19th 07, 03:31 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 19, 5:16 am, Terry O'Connel > wrote:
>
>> The permanently archived records of *your* postings show you in a very
>> suspicious light.
>
> Suspicious? of what? being a complete a**-ole?
>
> if you ask me
>
> his posts leave no shadow of doubt, beyond all reasonable doubt
>
> that he/she is a complete d*ckhead
>
> Think Ill send a complaint to his isp, IMGOING TO NETCOP HIS A*S FOR
> BEING SOOOOO ****I*G OFF TOPIC AND DISRUPTIVE ALWAYS ALWAYS SPEWING
> HIS ARCHIE BUNKER MENTALITY.
>
> A RACIST AND A BIGOT.
>
> NO DOUBT
>
> his little bit of word prowess does not hide his true colors.
> he's a pale cracker
>

Are you talking about "Iben?" He's been around for years, I kfed him five
years ago, at least. Run of the mill, unimaginative ass. Is all he is.

parrish the thought
March 19th 07, 06:36 PM
On Mar 19, 6:25 am, "Barry" > wrote:
> Think Ill send a complaint to his isp, IMGOING TO NETCOP HIS A*S FOR
> BEING SOOOOO ****I*G OFF TOPIC AND DISRUPTIVE ALWAYS ALWAYS SPEWING
> HIS ARCHIE BUNKER MENTALITY.

....said the guy who used "n*gger" for a nym, and who gets off posting
in rec.food.cooking about black folk eatin' chicken and living in the
ghetto...

Friendly advice about netcopping (if the shoe fits...):

>"You take pride in netcopping him to his ISP, which is, really, what a dickless ass does when he is >beaten. Totally owned." --- cyber

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pets.cats.health+behav/msg/9267074b52f0d8f5?dmode=source

IBen Getiner
March 20th 07, 03:12 AM
On Mar 19, 5:56?am, Terry O'Connel > wrote:
> IBen Getinerwrote:
> > You're an immature idiot. That much is certain.
>
> >IBen Getiner
>
> As if you knew anything about being mature.

2 days and 14 total postings on usenet and you've already got a lot to
say....

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=YpTFXRgAAADVT4ms4aiMTJ-OF8MopciotiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg


Sorry Irish *******.. Come back when YOU mature..


IBen Getiner