PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

-L.
March 12th 07, 06:19 AM
stonej wrote:
> it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> owners.

Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.

-L.

IBen Getiner
March 13th 07, 04:18 AM
On Mar 12, 12:43?pm, "bookie" > wrote:
> On 12 Mar, 06:19, "-L." > wrote:
>
> > stonej wrote:
> > > it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
> > > owners.
>
> > Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.
>
> > -L.
>
> i agree, if these people had been checked out and screened properly
> and someone had aksed the correct questions these people would not
> have been allowed to take a cat home inthe first place. very
> unsettling for the cat to be pushed about from pillar it post like
> this, highly stressful and unnecessary, what were they thinking?
>
> bookie

Who cares...? it's just a cat... You act like it was a person or
something.
You need to get your priorities straight, Elmo. Sortuv tune in a
little better. When was the last time you did some community service?

IBen Getiner

bookie
March 14th 07, 01:18 AM
On 13 Mar, 04:18, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> On Mar 12, 12:43?pm, "bookie" > wrote:

> > > Somebody at the humane society didn't do their job properly.
>
> > > -L.
>
> > i agree, if these people had been checked out and screened properly
> > and someone had aksed the correct questions these people would not
> > have been allowed to take a cat home inthe first place. very
> > unsettling for the cat to be pushed about from pillar it post like
> > this, highly stressful and unnecessary, what were they thinking?
>
> > bookie
>
> Who cares...? it's just a cat... You act like it was a person or
> something.
> You need to get your priorities straight, Elmo. Sortuv tune in a
> little better. When was the last time you did some community service?
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

everyday i go into work, have you any idea what kind of schools i work
in or the areas there ae in? no obviously not

parrish the thought
March 16th 07, 05:17 AM
On Mar 16, 12:12 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> You miss led poor individual.

Who is this "miss led" woman? Are you taking another hilarious shot
at the English language?

LOL!!
Post some more, brainiac.

bookie
March 16th 07, 06:19 PM
On 16 Mar, 05:17, "parrish the thought" >
wrote:
> On Mar 16, 12:12 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > You miss led poor individual.
>
> Who is this "miss led" woman? Are you taking another hilarious shot
> at the English language?
>
> LOL!!
> Post some more, brainiac.

I'd like to see you any better if you had only learnt to read and
write less than 3 years ago, christ what a ****!
I doubt your spelling, grammar and punctuation are spot on perfect are
they? ******

parrish the thought
March 16th 07, 07:46 PM
On Mar 16, 2:19 pm, "bookie" > wrote:
>christ what a ****!

Careful. Blasphemy is baad.

> I doubt your spelling, grammar and punctuation are spot on perfect are
> they?

Yes.

Charlie Wilkes
March 17th 07, 08:33 AM
In article . com>,
says...

> can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
> here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
> something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
> why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. I used
to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.
I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
others.

Charlie

IBen Getiner
March 17th 07, 09:57 AM
On Mar 17, 3:33´┐Żam, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> In article . com>,
> says...
>

> > can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
> > here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
> > something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
> > why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?
>
> They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. *

That doesn't make sense. Why would anyone seek an irate response...?
Unless it was a negative response to the one that they originally
gave, in which case they have every right to defend their
position....

> I used
> to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.

And what do you waste your time doing now? Your opinions here don't
really seem to say a whole lot..

> I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
> others.

You're really a twisted person then. Because the person in question is
a real emotional basket case. People like her don't usually warrant
that type of attention unless you're a sadist...

Well, Charles...?

IBen Getiner

Barry
March 17th 07, 11:54 AM
On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:

> Well, Charles...?

Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill handle your light work.

IBen, you're a racist.

You point the finger at blacks, they point the finger at you, I see no
difference between the two.

Far as ignorance? at least many blacks realize that their lack of
knowledge and education is crippling? They know this. But what is your
excuse? call it racism, call it hate, call it FEAR.

SO you are part of the problem.

One in every 13 men that a black man will shoot is a loud mouthed
dumbassed cracker like yourself.

And your attitude SUX!

I thrashed you before, you took it well. Do I need to thrash you
again?

Well Iben?

Barry

parrish the thought
March 17th 07, 06:22 PM
On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?

It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.

Barry can't get to the real truth so he whips this dead horse, and
everyone 'round here laps it up like gullible little sheep.

He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
*really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
"me" (a lot of effort put in on behalf of someone he claims to 'own',
really), I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to have eSnips and Comcast
rip him a new one.

He thinks he's right, so I let him feel he's 'won'. Like a little kid
with a Tootsie Roll pop, only he hasn't hit the center yet -- which is
just a little pile of ****. It's really fun to watch this moron bleat
in hollow triumph.

Benji, I heartily suggest you hang out with ol' Barry for a spell.
He's a laugh riot -- for all the wrong reasons.

Barry
March 17th 07, 06:41 PM
On Mar 17, 1:22 pm, "parrish the thought" >
wrote:
> On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?
>
> It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.
>
> Barry can't get to the real truth so he whips this dead horse, and
> everyone 'round here laps it up like gullible little sheep.
>
> He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
> *really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
> "me"

It's not like you're Leonardo Di Cappuccino and you have a trademark
on your name.

Do I smell witchcraft Nick? ...

It better not be!

"I can't believe the news today,.."

parrish the thought
March 17th 07, 06:54 PM
On Mar 17, 2:41 pm, "Barry" > edited:
> On Mar 17, 1:22 pm, "parrish the thought" >
> > He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
>>*really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
>>"me" (a lot of effort put in on behalf of someone he claims to 'own',
>>really), I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to have eSnips and Comcast
>>rip him a new one.

>>He thinks he's right, so I let him feel he's 'won'. Like a little kid
>>with a Tootsie Roll pop, only he hasn't hit the center yet -- which is
>>just a little pile of ****. It's really fun to watch this moron bleat
>>in hollow triumph.

Now REALLY, junior... have you finally been reduced to post-editing,
the last bastion of the terminally clueless? How sad.

I thought you had something, maybe a little magic... but no. Just
another weasel punk afraid of the truth.

It may be time to introduce you to Usenet-at-large for diagnosis.

http://www.caballista.org/auk/

Barry
March 17th 07, 06:58 PM
On Mar 17, 1:54 pm, "parrish the thought" >
wrote:

> It may be time to introduce you to Usenet-at-large for diagnosis.

I'll see what I can do to puuuull you out of that mess, I can't make
no promises.
Otherwise, don't talk to me about slander. It's not slander if it's
true you ARE a cocksucker, you don't have to raise your hand, just
acknowledge in your mind.
There you go.

IBen Getiner
March 17th 07, 07:00 PM
On Mar 17, 6:54?am, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > Well, Charles...?
>
> Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill han...

<snip factless rave>

I wasn't addressing you.

IBen Getiner

Barry
March 17th 07, 07:04 PM
On Mar 17, 2:00 pm, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
> On Mar 17, 6:54?am, "Barry" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 4:57 am, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > > Well, Charles...?
>
> > Let me Charlie, you take it easy, Ill han...
>
> <snip factless rave>
>
> I wasn't addressing you.

lol, you're a nut-job just admit it.

IBen Getiner
March 17th 07, 07:17 PM
wrote:
> On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" > wrote:
>
> > Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?
>
> It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.
>
> Barry can't get to the real truth so he whips this dead horse, and
> everyone 'round here laps it up like gullible little sheep.
>
> He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he were
> *really* using *my* name to set up his widdle webpages to slander
> "me" (a lot of effort put in on behalf of someone he claims to 'own',
> really), I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to have eSnips and Comcast
> rip him a new one.
>
> He thinks he's right, so I let him feel he's 'won'. Like a little kid
> with a Tootsie Roll pop, only he hasn't hit the center yet -- which is
> just a little pile of ****. It's really fun to watch this moron bleat
> in hollow triumph.
>
> Benji, I heartily suggest you hang out with ol' Barry for a spell.
> He's a laugh riot -- for all the wrong reasons.

Kapiesh

bookie
March 17th 07, 11:50 PM
On 17 Mar, 08:33, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> In article . com>,
> says...
>

> > can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
> > here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
> > something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
> > why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?
>
> They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. I used
> to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.
> I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
> others.
>
> Charlie

very glad we could be of some service to you

parrish the thought
March 18th 07, 04:57 AM
> In article . com>,
> says...

> > can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
> > here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
> > something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
> > why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

Two hints:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=lZs_hxUAAABoQ2eu0MYOM8LWXM1nVuMb9 h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=u2oJrxMAAADGLvFzStXpbpvsW6tPgyPPW Mj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

"formerly bigbadbarry but after 6 ISP's I find myself Naked on the
Phone"

ee loves teh spankings
cruise the archives and find out why the retard wants attention

cybercat
March 18th 07, 07:02 AM
"parrish the thought" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> In article . com>,
>> says...
>
>> > can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
>> > here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup es[pecially for them yet?
>> > something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
>> > why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?
>
> Two hints:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=lZs_hxUAAABoQ2eu0MYOM8LWXM1nVuMb9 h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=u2oJrxMAAADGLvFzStXpbpvsW6tPgyPPW Mj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww
>
> "formerly bigbadbarry but after 6 ISP's I find myself Naked on the
> Phone"
>

> ee loves teh spankings
> cruise the archives and find out why the retard wants attention

Sigh. You're grasping at straws.

Your impotent frustration is palpable.

You are so obsessed. It used to be kind of funny but now it is just
depressing.

cybercat
March 18th 07, 07:05 AM
"parrish the thought" > wrote

> ee loves teh spankings
> cruise the archives and find out why the retard wants attention

You sorry fat-assed has-been. Will you wake up? Everyone here is
here because they want attention. You are the worst attention whore
there is. So what?

So ****ing what?

hahahaha

Now waste some more of your short life scouring the "archives."

Jebus, but you are an idiot.

Barry
March 18th 07, 10:55 AM
On Mar 18, 2:05 am, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Now waste some more of your short life scouring the "archives."

He just used my star status to get him some attention.
:/= <--- that's my front teeth.. when I say.. ffffat fff****er

sheelagh
March 18th 07, 05:01 PM
wrote:
> In article . com>,
> says...
>

> > can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
> > here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup especially for them yet?
> > something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
> > why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?
>
> They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. I used
> to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.
> I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
> others.
>
> Charlie
IF I thought for one single moment that they would stay @
rec.Trolls.anonymous, I would open the group myself...
But it is a forgone conclusion that they wouldn't, because this is
exactly what the trolls are looking for...passionate posters with
feelings

Interesting that you came up with me as one of your passionate irate

However, since learning all about the joys of kill file, I have found
life quite sedate really. There is a lot to be said for kill file
actually.
It amuses me to think that they post regarding me, but I don't even
get to read it, which makes it all the more hilarious;o)

They can post to their hearts content, but I don't see it ,so there is
no need or reason to respond to it.

I can see why you found it amusing Charlie, & I can also see that
Ibendoverregularly can't see the point of your statement too....

But that is to be expected from a radical woman hater. One of supreme
race, & an only "I" am important point of view as well as.. .
I guess if you have an ego of that size, It must be hard to see
through your own thoughts for long enough to understand what you were
trying to point out...

Which is, that the reason that he comes here is because he gets a kick
out of peoples reactions to his outrageous postings. My oh my, some
people can be blind and ignorant when they want to be.
Oh well, who cares? Certainly not me:o)
S;)

Terry O'Connel
March 19th 07, 10:25 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> What the **** are you talking about...? I come here for one reason and
> one alone... To talk cats. Just like anyone who wishes to do the
> research can see. If I stray and wander, it is the fault of the poster
> that I am confronting. Stupid ****ing simpleton. Go back to your
> ****ing ghetto before I shine a ray of truth on your cockroach ass...
>

> IBen Getiner

You come here only to promote your racist KKK propaganda. To you cats
are just an exucuse. To you cats are just something you need to have to
practise lynching with.