PDA

View Full Version : Coping With Dander

Barry
March 13th 07, 05:53 AM
When I first brought cats home, I had a strong reaction to their
dander. I looked like I was high, this went on for about 2 weeks.
Slowly these symptoms left me. Now I have no reaction to dander.

The lady who drove me and Jupiter to the spay clinic had a strong
reaction to Jupiter, so much that she had to go buy some Benadryl. Her
eyes got very red, they seemed swollen to look at, and they watered
real bad.

What is dander? teeny pieces of cat dust?

How can I fix my house so my guests don't have to goto the hospital
after visiting with me.

Barry

IBen Getiner
March 15th 07, 10:59 AM
On Mar 12, 11:53?pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> When I first brought cats home, I had a strong reaction to their
> dander. I looked like I was high, this went on for about 2 weeks.
> Slowly these symptoms left me. Now I have no reaction to dander.
>
> The lady who drove me and Jupiter to the spay clinic had a strong
> reaction to Jupiter, so much that she had to go buy some Benadryl. Her
> eyes got very red, they seemed swollen to look at, and they watered
> real bad.
>
> What is dander? teeny pieces of cat dust?
>
> How can I fix my house so my guests don't have to goto the hospital
> after visiting with me.
>
> Barry

Get rid of the cat. That's the only way. My sister-in-law swole up
like a cantaloupe within ten minutes of entering our house. I thought
allergy sufferers were all phonies until I saw that scene, let me tell
you. She went in looking like the sister-in-law sex-pot that I've
always lusted over and wanted to pork for all these years, and she
came out looking like a giant hamster with it's jowls packed full of
bowling balls...

Speaking of the sister-in-law... Do you know what the definition of
'relative humidity' is, Barry....?
It's the sweat off your balls rolling down your sister-in-law's leg!
In your case though, that would just be 'your sister'...

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 15th 07, 11:02 AM
On Mar 12, 11:53?pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> When I first brought cats home, I had a strong reaction to their
> dander. I looked like I was high, this went on for about 2 weeks.
> Slowly these symptoms left me. Now I have no reaction to dander.
>
> The lady who drove me and Jupiter to the spay clinic had a strong
> reaction to Jupiter, so much that she had to go buy some Benadryl. Her
> eyes got very red, they seemed swollen to look at, and they watered
> real bad.
>
> What is dander? teeny pieces of cat dust?
>
> How can I fix my house so my guests don't have to goto the hospital
> after visiting with me.
>
> Barry

Get rid of the cat. That's the only way. My sister-in-law swole up
like a cantaloupe within ten minutes of entering our house. I thought
allergy sufferers were all phonies until I saw that scene, let me tell
you. She went in looking like the sister-in-law sex-pot that I've
lusted over and wanted to pork for all these years, and she came out
looking like a giant hamster with it's jowls packed full of bowling
balls...

Speaking of the sister-in-law... Do you know what the definition of
'relative humidity' is, Barry....?
It's the sweat off your balls rolling down your sister-in-law's leg!
In your case though, that would just be 'your sister'...

IBen Getiner

Barry
March 15th 07, 12:49 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> Speaking of the sister-in-law... Do you know what the definition of
> 'relative humidity' is, Barry....?
> It's the sweat off your balls rolling down your sister-in-law's leg!
> In your case though, that would just be 'your sister'...
>

> IBen Getiner

siiiick iben, siiick

yes.. I too thought all allergy sufferers where just doing it to get
attention.. too funny..

Im not getting rid of the cats, they don't like it, they can hold their
breathe.

Barry