PDA

View Full Version : íHola, bitches!

Barrrrrrrry
March 13th 07, 05:06 AM
how y'all doin? bigbad bin protectin'?
(don't answer, cyber -- ee gets mad when we meet like dis)

whatup with this?
http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

i guess eSnips don't like porn; bitch can't make is point without
grody pix
wattsamattau, boy? get bitchslapped again?

***asshole***

shee can't handle my luv
whines to daddy 'cause it hurts so goooood

"daaaady he mak me nervous -- mak him go 'way -- must call my
solicitor, cause i don't know how to work a filter"

stupid ****ing retard that shee is

listen to charlie he is the voice of reason
>Good lord! Sheelagh, you take this far too seriously.

first sign of the severely barmy

THESE ARE PIXELS -- NOT REAL LIFE

shee cain't help it

shee luvs me despite herslf

Barry
March 13th 07, 11:17 AM
On Mar 13, 12:06 am, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:

> whatup with this?http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

Wrong link dummy

http://www.barryparrish.com

buy 2 Nicky, Ill personally lick the stamps, then you'll have my DNA!
or will I moisten the stamp with a sponge? hmmmm...

AND NO! I DON'T TAKE FOOD STAMPS! CREDIT CARD CASH ONLY!!!

Remember! BUY 2

cybercat
March 13th 07, 06:42 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Mar 13, 12:06 am, "Barrrrrrrry" > wrote:
>
>> whatup with this?http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry
>
> Wrong link dummy
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com

Point is, he netcopped esnips because he IS INDEED Nick
Andrews, wa hahahaha!

Barry
March 13th 07, 10:52 PM
On Mar 13, 1:42 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> >http://www.barryparrish.com
>
> Point is, he netcopped esnips because he IS INDEED Nick
> Andrews, wa hahahaha!

oh no he didn't, I put pictures of his big ripply fat ass on there!
then decided it was too ugly for the public.

God save the Queen

Barry
March 13th 07, 10:59 PM
cibie wrote
> Point is, he netcopped esnips because he IS INDEED Nick
> Andrews, wa hahahaha!

yeah, when he clicked over admiring his silly post, he clicked the
link to be sure he had given it right. I was just minutes posting his
suuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuper pfffffat ass on the site.

I even named it after him.

I know he saw it, too funny.
LIke shooting fish in a barrel

*he storms off to the fridge for a fresh hot pocket... :| ill show him
fish in a barrel, and he's all mad and his fists full of comfort food.

What if he REALLY was that big. That's scary.. and he knows it, tell
him to leave me alone!

Barry
March 14th 07, 02:26 PM
On Mar 13, 1:42 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Point is, he netcopped esnips because he IS INDEED Nick
> Andrews, wa hahahaha!

I'm sorry, I was so tired yesterday, I see what you mean now.
Yes love.. that's what he did.

Barry