PDA

View Full Version : Down right panderous, Shameless self promotion! <taking a bow>

Barry
March 13th 07, 10:43 AM
http://www.barryparrish.com
Yours truly!

I already got it figured out! If everybody will buy just 2, then I can
get out of the ghetto.

Whatever you do! You don't want to miss this offer! HA HAAAAAAA!

NEVER THE SAAAMMME
NEVER THE SAME!

Go on and get two, if you can't buy two! buy one! if you can't buy
one! write me and Ill send you a link to download the whole thing.

If you don't like my music...? BUT TWO ANYWAY!!!

Go on and get your blessing!

If everyone will buy 2 (and give one to someone you hate)... then!
THIS NEXT PROJECT

Is going to knock yer knickers off!...

I am planning on a live band and choir! I am already 5 songs deep into
my next ALL ORIGINAL PROJECT.

Go on! Step up! Get your credit cards ready!

Barry

cybercat
March 13th 07, 07:01 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> http://www.barryparrish.com
> Yours truly!
>
> I already got it figured out! If everybody will buy just 2, then I can
> get out of the ghetto.

I'll take 100. That'll mess your tripod up. lol

Barry
March 13th 07, 11:25 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> http://www.barryparrish.com
>> Yours truly!
>>
>> I already got it figured out! If everybody will buy just 2, then I can
>> get out of the ghetto.
>>
> I'll take 100. That'll mess your tripod up. lol

I got your paypal, hope you enjoy your surprise bulk discount.

Talk to ya in a bit, Im going for steak and potatoes, I also need a new
fir coat and my rolls royce needs a SERIOUS! detailing.

Kiss

cybercat
March 14th 07, 01:20 AM
"Barry" > wrote:

> Kiss

oo! *blush*

Barry
March 14th 07, 05:33 AM
would you bleve simply fell asleep across the bed

cybercat wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote:
> >
> > Kiss
> >

> oo! *blush*

sheelagh
March 14th 07, 04:58 PM
On 14 Mar, 17:16, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > would you bleve simply fell asleep across the bed
>
> Good for you. Sleep is healing. Then you just shoot out of bed like a rocket
> and
> get it all done.

It looks pretty good, & It sounds pretty good too.
Well done!
S;o)

cybercat
March 14th 07, 05:16 PM