PDA

View Full Version : compulsive licking issue

kitkat via CatKB.com
March 15th 07, 03:37 AM
my cat stewie is a compulsive licker - and not just him - he licks the other
cat, the rug, whatever.

but my biggest concern is that he licks stomach and legs nonstop. He's
getting a little bald spot.

I've heard this can do with food - he's on eukenuba multi-renal because my
other cat shatner has kidney disease. I'm hoping this isn't an allergy
because shatner needs to be on this.

is he bored? I give him a good deal of attention but maybe I should let him
go outside? I prefer to keep him in, but it he's going to lick himself raw,
a little diversion might be a good idea.

bar b me beeeyotch
March 15th 07, 06:03 AM
On Mar 14, 10:37 pm, "kitkat via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
> my pet cybercat is a compulsive licker - and not just her - she licks the other
> cat, the rug, whatever.

jonesin' for barry's luv -- hubby can't cut it anymore

that's why she lives online

can't get enuf of sideshow bob

cybercat
March 15th 07, 07:39 AM
"bar b me beeeyotch" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 14, 10:37 pm, "kitkat via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> my pet cybercat is a compulsive licker - and not just her - she licks the
>> other
>> cat, the rug, whatever.
>
> jonesin' for barry's luv -- hubby can't cut it anymore
>
> that's why she lives online
>
> can't get enuf of sideshow bob

Heh. Barry owns you, Nick. You can't stay away. hahahaha!

Barry
March 15th 07, 12:59 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Heh. Barry owns you, Nick. You can't stay away. hahahaha!

<shiver>

Hey! Im still waiting on that paypal.. a deals a deal!

You bought him now pay up!

Remember it comes with a framed certificate of ownership!

Barry