PDA

View Full Version : Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

parrish the thought
March 15th 07, 06:25 AM
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

IBen Getiner
March 15th 07, 10:45 AM
On Mar 15, 12:25?am, "parrish the thought" >
wrote:
> enquiring minds want to know
>
> make up a good lie, now

WHO is barry....?

IBen Getiner

Barry
March 15th 07, 12:56 PM
parrish the thought wrote:
> enquiring minds want to know
>
> make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...

here is your proof that I didn't get banned from esnips..

I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
believe what they read Nick Andrews.

brb

Ill post your unique comments here...

Ill show you banned..

brb

http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish

Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
you made..fat man!

Barry

Barry
March 15th 07, 12:56 PM
IBen Getiner wrote:

> WHO is barry....?
>

> IBen Getiner

Nick Andrews fantasy of course

Barry

Matthew
March 15th 07, 04:35 PM
I am so glad I blocked this moron
Barry why do you even care what I bend over says all he is is a coward
pathetic [email protected]@hole.

cybercat
March 15th 07, 06:22 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message ...
> parrish the thought wrote:
>> enquiring minds want to know
>>
>> make up a good lie, now
>>

> of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...
>
> here is your proof that I didn't get banned from esnips..
>
> I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
> believe what they read Nick Andrews.
>
> brb
>
> Ill post your unique comments here...
>
> Ill show you banned..
>
> brb
>
> http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish
>
> Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post you
> made..fat man!
>
> Barry

Gee, it even says "became a member 20 days ago." I guess that proves Nick
Andrews is full of **** and still your Number 1 fanboi. *snicker*

Barry
March 15th 07, 06:28 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Gee, it even says "became a member 20 days ago." I guess that proves Nick
> Andrews is full of **** and still your Number 1 fanboi. *snicker*

You may or may not remember another poster here called Mary, but... as
she would say right about now.. "Damn Groupies!"

Barry

parrish the thought
March 16th 07, 12:03 AM
On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry > wrote:
> parrish the thought wrote:
> > enquiring minds want to know
>
> > make up a good lie, now
>
> of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...
>
> here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..
>
> I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
> believe what they read Nick Andrews.
>
> brb
>
> Ill post your unique comments here...
>
> Ill show you banned..
>
> brb
>
> http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish
>
> Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
> you made..fat man!
>
> Barry

Nice bait & switch :

http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry

....was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.

You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.

Asshole.

Barry
March 16th 07, 12:06 AM
On Mar 15, 6:03 pm, "parrish the thought" >
wrote:
> On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry > wrote:
>

> > parrish the thought wrote:
> > > enquiring minds want to know
>
> > > make up a good lie, now
>
> > of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...
>
> > here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..
>
> > I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
> > believe what they read Nick Andrews.
>
> > brb
>
> > Ill post your unique comments here...
>
> > Ill show you banned..
>
> > brb
>
> >http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish
>
> > Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
> > you made..fat man!
>
> > Barry
>
> Nice bait & switch :
>
> http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry
>
> ...was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.
>
> You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.
>
> Asshole.

bull**** Nick Andrews.. go back to the OP where you call me side show
bob, and then check this link here.. they is the same.

What a maroon

Matthew
March 16th 07, 12:22 AM
I am so glad I kill filed that one also.
And you were wondering why Barry why I don't go to the cooking groups ;-)

"Barry" >

Barry
March 16th 07, 12:29 AM
wrote:
> On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry > wrote:
>

> > parrish the thought wrote:
> > > enquiring minds want to know
>
> > > make up a good lie, now
>
> > of course IIIII know this is just a little bobbing bobble in the water...
>
> > here is your proof that I didn't get banned fromesnips..
>
> > I only toy with this little bobbler of yours, because people "tend" to
> > believe what they read Nick Andrews.
>
> > brb
>
> > Ill post your unique comments here...
>
> > Ill show you banned..
>
> > brb
>
> >http://www.esnips.com/user/barryparrish
>
> > Go there, then scroll down you will see my comments.. about this post
> > you made..fat man!
>
> > Barry
>
> Nice bait & switch :
>
> http://www.esnips.com/web/barryparrish-barry
>
> ...was the page that was banned. You just started a new one.
>
> You're sooo friggin' WEAK, BP.
>
> Asshole.

Folder not accessible
The folder you requested is currently not accessible or was deleted.
Please make sure that the web address below is correct and try again.

Come'on try keep up Nick

http://www.esnips.com/doc/434ce145-a5fd-4b2c-a77a-f1e580848750/fat
from
http://www.esnips.com/web/NickAndrews bitch

Barry
March 16th 07, 12:30 AM
On Mar 15, 6:22 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> I am so glad I kill filed that one also.
> And you were wondering why Barry why I don't go to the cooking groups ;-)
>
> "Barry" >

Oh hell, I almost enjoy exploiting his ignorance.
It's easy when they are as vain as Nick Andrews

parrish the thought
March 16th 07, 06:13 AM
On Mar 15, 7:30 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> Oh hell, I almost enjoy exploiting his ignorance.
> It's easy when they are as vain as Nick Andrews

Ignorance? Look in the mirror, asshole.

You have a serious hardon for this Nick Andrews theory, huh?

Just like you were *convinced* I was Bennie Corpuz, and proceeded to
slander the guy all over Usenet every chance you got, until you got
bitchslapped and had to offer abject public apologies to keep from
being blasted by your ISP?

Sure, bitch, I made up that link.
Your words:

From: "Barry" >