PDA

View Full Version : My pussy ain't sleeping with me.

James
March 15th 07, 06:57 AM
When it was freezing cold outside she came in and slept with me. Now
it's not freezing she is nowhere to be found. In the mornings she
would come in and sleep in the bed till the afternoon.

Don't know if she's up all night now that it's warmer. I think she
just used me when it was cold.

IBen Getiner
March 15th 07, 10:39 AM
On Mar 15, 12:57�am, "James" > wrote:
> When it was freezing cold outside she came in and slept with me. *Now
> it's not freezing she is nowhere to be found. *In the mornings she
> would come in and sleep in the bed till the afternoon.
>
> Don't know if she's up all night now that it's warmer. *I think she
> just used me when it was cold.

Did you tell her "I love you"..? Because if you did, this is a sure-
fire way to blow the whole deal. If she was coming in and getting
physical with you, then great! But she might be the free-wandering
soul type. She may not want to get tied down. She probable don't want
to carry no heavy loads, either ;). Just my thoughts on your dilemma.
If you see her again, don't crowd her so much. She's a female, and she
has her own likes and dislikes. Her own preferences, too. You probably
smell bad to her. Do you take a bath every nite, or are you one of
those guys who wants her to do things for you but don't care about
things like that?

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
March 15th 07, 11:07 AM
On Mar 15, 12:57�am, "James" > wrote:
> When it was freezing cold outside she came in and slept with me. *Now
> it's not freezing she is nowhere to be found. *In the mornings she
> would come in and sleep in the bed till the afternoon.
>
> Don't know if she's up all night now that it's warmer. *I think she
> just used me when it was cold.

Maybe she was a run-away... Hope you asked to see her I.D.

IBen

Barry
March 15th 07, 12:57 PM
James wrote:
> When it was freezing cold outside she came in and slept with me. Now
> it's not freezing she is nowhere to be found. In the mornings she
> would come in and sleep in the bed till the afternoon.
>
> Don't know if she's up all night now that it's warmer. I think she
> just used me when it was cold.

It's cause you have not learned the art of moving about the bed mindfully.

You probably keep putting your heel in his ribs.

Barry