PDA

View Full Version : Re: Inventor turns dead cats into diesel

Modemac
March 15th 07, 01:30 PM
The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely based on petroleum
extract, right? So why not just use this process on the "tyres" and
skip the dead cats?

Kent Paul Dolan
March 15th 07, 09:42 PM
On Mar 15, 6:30 am, "Modemac" > wrote:

> The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely
> based on petroleum extract, right? So why
> not just use this process on the "tyres" and
> skip the dead cats?

Dead cats aren't full of steel wires, so the
effluent is less chunky, easier on motor
cylinder rings.

xanthian.

BOBOBOnoBO®
March 16th 07, 10:32 PM
On Mar 15, 4:42 pm, "Kent Paul Dolan" > wrote:
> On Mar 15, 6:30 am, "Modemac" > wrote:
>
> > The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely
> > based on petroleum extract, right? So why
> > not just use this process on the "tyres" and
> > skip the dead cats?
>
> Dead cats aren't full of steel wires, so the
> effluent is less chunky, easier on motor
> cylinder rings.

You should have written MOST "Dead cats aren't full of steel wires,"
because undoubtedly there are dead cats somewhere that ARE "full of
steel wires."

> xanthian.

--Bryan

Patio Lemur
March 17th 07, 04:33 PM
On 16 Mar 2007 15:32:40 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
wrote:

>On Mar 15, 4:42 pm, "Kent Paul Dolan" > wrote:
>> On Mar 15, 6:30 am, "Modemac" > wrote:
>>
>> > The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely
>> > based on petroleum extract, right? So why
>> > not just use this process on the "tyres" and
>> > skip the dead cats?
>>
>> Dead cats aren't full of steel wires, so the
>> effluent is less chunky, easier on motor
>> cylinder rings.
>
>You should have written MOST "Dead cats aren't full of steel wires,"
>because undoubtedly there are dead cats somewhere that ARE "full of
>steel wires."

There was a dead cat full of nails around here the other year. Does
that count?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Guitar and Pen

BOBOBOnoBO®
March 17th 07, 04:39 PM
On Mar 17, 11:33 am, Patio Lemur > wrote:
> On 16 Mar 2007 15:32:40 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
> wrote:

> >> Dead cats aren't full of steel wires, so the
> >> effluent is less chunky, easier on motor
> >> cylinder rings.
>
> >You should have written MOST "Dead cats aren't full of steel wires,"
> >because undoubtedly there are dead cats somewhere that ARE "full of
> >steel wires."
>
> There was a dead cat full of nails around here the other year. Does
> that count?

We'll allow it.

Someone slay it with a nail gun?

--Bryan

Patio Lemur
March 17th 07, 05:00 PM
On 17 Mar 2007 09:39:52 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
wrote:

>On Mar 17, 11:33 am, Patio Lemur > wrote:
>> On 16 Mar 2007 15:32:40 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
>> wrote:

>> >You should have written MOST "Dead cats aren't full of steel wires,"
>> >because undoubtedly there are dead cats somewhere that ARE "full of
>> >steel wires."
>>
>> There was a dead cat full of nails around here the other year. Does
>> that count?
>>
>We'll allow it.
>
>Someone slay it with a nail gun?

Yeah. Just a couple more bored teenagers with 'nuffink to do' and
access to power tools.

Still, you can't blame the nailgun. Take that away and they'd probably
choose to drop bricks off the canal bridge when the ducks, geese and
swans were passing underneath.

Speaking of swans, prior to the Christmas before last it was mentioned
in the local paper that two men had been witnessed kidnapping a swan
and bundling it into the back of a transit van. For a few weeks after,
there'd be the occasional update on the (eventually fruitless) search
for the beast.

The thing was probably dead, decapitated and sold as a 'big goose' for
drug money long before the day in which we come together and celebrate
the birth of Santa Claus.

Man, there is so much white trash around this place...

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Who Are You

BOBOBOnoBO®
March 17th 07, 05:24 PM
On Mar 17, 12:00 pm, Patio Lemur > wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2007 09:39:52 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
> wrote:
>

> >On Mar 17, 11:33 am, Patio Lemur > wrote:

> >> There was a dead cat full of nails around here the other year. Does
> >> that count?
>
> >We'll allow it.
>
> >Someone slay it with a nail gun?
>
> Yeah. Just a couple more bored teenagers with 'nuffink to do' and
> access to power tools.
>
> Still, you can't blame the nailgun.

Nailguns don't kill cats, people do.

--Bryan

March 17th 07, 05:45 PM
On Mar 15, 9:30 am, "Modemac" > wrote:
> The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely based on petroleum
> extract, right? So why not just use this process on the "tyres" and
> skip the dead cats?

If they can use this method of creating fuel with Rats and Cockroaches
the NYC public transportation system will become completely self
sufficient. And think of the other possiblities. It could solve
overpopulation and make diesel exhaust smell like delicious bacon
sizzling. MMMMmmmmmm

BOBOBOnoBO®
March 17th 07, 05:50 PM
On Mar 17, 12:45 pm, wrote:
> On Mar 15, 9:30 am, "Modemac" > wrote:
>
> > The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely based on petroleum
> > extract, right? So why not just use this process on the "tyres" and
> > skip the dead cats?
>
> If they can use this method of creating fuel with Rats and Cockroaches
> the NYC public transportation system will become completely self
> sufficient. And think of the other possiblities. It could solve
> overpopulation and make diesel exhaust smell like delicious bacon
> sizzling. MMMMmmmmmm

So, to you, rats and cockroaches are equivalent to bacon?

--Bryan

Patio Lemur
March 17th 07, 05:54 PM
On 17 Mar 2007 10:24:45 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
wrote:

>On Mar 17, 12:00 pm, Patio Lemur > wrote:
>> On 17 Mar 2007 09:39:52 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
>> wrote:

>> >We'll allow it.
>>
>> >Someone slay it with a nail gun?
>>
>> Yeah. Just a couple more bored teenagers with 'nuffink to do' and
>> access to power tools.
>>
>> Still, you can't blame the nailgun.
>
>Nailguns don't kill cats, people do.

Fun fact: I've been replaced in my mother's affections by a stray cat.

I'd be less offended if it was a nice cat.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Guitar and Pen [Olympic 1978 Mix]

Patio Lemur
March 17th 07, 05:56 PM
On 17 Mar 2007 10:50:47 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
wrote:

>On Mar 17, 12:45 pm, wrote:
>> On Mar 15, 9:30 am, "Modemac" > wrote:
>>
>> > The rubber in tires (or "tyres") is largely based on petroleum
>> > extract, right? So why not just use this process on the "tyres" and
>> > skip the dead cats?
>>
>> If they can use this method of creating fuel with Rats and Cockroaches
>> the NYC public transportation system will become completely self
>> sufficient. And think of the other possiblities. It could solve
>> overpopulation and make diesel exhaust smell like delicious bacon
>> sizzling. MMMMmmmmmm
>
>So, to you, rats and cockroaches are equivalent to bacon?

Would that be kosher, as a matter of interest?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Guitar and Pen [Olympic 1978 Mix]

Patio Lemur
March 17th 07, 05:57 PM
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:54:24 GMT, Patio Lemur >
wrote:

>On 17 Mar 2007 10:24:45 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
>wrote:
>
>>On Mar 17, 12:00 pm, Patio Lemur > wrote:

>>> Yeah. Just a couple more bored teenagers with 'nuffink to do' and
>>> access to power tools.
>>>
>>> Still, you can't blame the nailgun.
>>
>>Nailguns don't kill cats, people do.
>
>Fun fact: I've been replaced in my mother's affections by a stray cat.
>
>I'd be less offended if it was a nice cat.

Even more fun fact: The cat doesn't give a **** about her. It'd be
gone like a shot if she let it out of the house (which resembles a cat
prison for this purpose).

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Guitar and Pen [Olympic 1978 Mix]

BOBOBOnoBO®
March 17th 07, 06:39 PM
On Mar 17, 12:56 pm, Patio Lemur > wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2007 10:50:47 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
> wrote:

> >> If they can use this method of creating fuel with Rats and Cockroaches
> >> the NYC public transportation system will become completely self
> >> sufficient. And think of the other possiblities. It could solve
> >> overpopulation and make diesel exhaust smell like delicious bacon
> >> sizzling. MMMMmmmmmm
>
> >So, to you, rats and cockroaches are equivalent to bacon?
>
> Would that be kosher, as a matter of interest?

No. Rats do not have cloven hooves and chew the cud.
The only insects that are Kosher are grasshoppers.

--Bryan

Patio Lemur
March 17th 07, 06:45 PM
On 17 Mar 2007 11:39:16 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
wrote:

>On Mar 17, 12:56 pm, Patio Lemur > wrote:
>> On 17 Mar 2007 10:50:47 -0700, "BOBOBOnoBO®" >
>> wrote:

>> >So, to you, rats and cockroaches are equivalent to bacon?
>>
>> Would that be kosher, as a matter of interest?
>>
>No. Rats do not have cloven hooves and chew the cud.
>The only insects that are Kosher are grasshoppers.

Yeah, thought not. Still, if a man senses a business opportunity, he'd
be a fool not to at least explore it... ;)

Rat may not be too hot on its own - but throw a few cockroaches into
the mix and who knows? Dig this if you don't dig swine, man...

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Gang War (Featuring Johnny Thunders & Wayne Kramer) - London Boys