PDA

View Full Version : Help End Pet to Owner Infectious Diseases

Big Baller
March 15th 07, 10:26 PM
I can't believe how many people are swapping spit with their pets these
days.

I mean.. sure.. it's old news about these rich bitches who keep these
large dogs around the house <ahem>

But now we got women FRENCH KISSING THEIR CATS IN THE MOUTHS

whew!

This is going to spread something worse than aids if you don't stop.

Where do you think aids came from?

You can play your part by refraining from licking your cats tongue.
DONTCHEW KNOW WHERE THE CATS TONGUE HAS BEEN?

IT'S BEEN UP THEIR ASSES...

Should you really kiss your child after having licked the cats bunghole?
No.. you shouldn't.

See.. you are buying the best cat litter, you just don't smell that ****
no more.. but trust me... cat **** is nasty. AND SO IS YOUR MOUTH IF YOU
LICK CATS ASS.

Stop it! JUST STOPPIT!

That's a requirement of mine in a female ( I happen to like females )...
I expect them to keep their tongue out of the cats ass.

Thank you for your attention.

Barry