PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS: Pet Food Recall

-L.
March 17th 07, 10:15 AM
A number of foods are being recalled because animals are getting sick
and dying; kidney failure is the most prevalent problem and they are
not sure what is causing it yet.

Here is the complete list of cat foods:

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html

Dog foods:

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_dog.html

PLEASE check the lists for any foods you may have and follow the
guidelines on the website:
http://www.menufoods.com/recall/Press_Recall_03162007.pdf
Phone Number
1-866-895-2708

-L.

Ted Davis
March 18th 07, 06:16 PM
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:46:16 +0100, Fafnir
> wrote:

>In article . com>
>"-L." > wrote:
>>
>> A number of foods are being recalled because animals are getting sick
>> and dying; kidney failure is the most prevalent problem and they are
>> not sure what is causing it yet.
>>
>> Here is the complete list of cat foods:
>>
>> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>>
>> Dog foods:
>>
>> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_dog.html
>>
>> PLEASE check the lists for any foods you may have and follow the
>> guidelines on the website:
>> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/Press_Recall_03162007.pdf
>> Phone Number
>> 1-866-895-2708
>>
>It's an eye-opener.
>
>If for no other reason than to convince me that there's no sense buying premium pet food - it's all manufactured by the same company, anyway.

Manufactured by the same company does not imply that they are made
from the same formulae and by the same methods. There are often two
somewhat different types of manufacturing going on in the same plants:
custom, according to detailed instructions from the company hiring
them; and for their own account, using their own recipes and
ingredients, to be sold under their own brand or as generic material
to be branded as the buyer desires.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead

Cat Protector
March 19th 07, 04:33 AM
It is? Blue Buffalo isn't made by Menu Foods.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com