PDA

View Full Version : talk radio on or not when owner leave cat alone myth or not

Gregg
March 18th 07, 02:17 PM
When I leave my cat alone when I go out I will turn on talk radio
program but when I said about this to a person at a pet store they
said it was flase a myth that this does not work for a cat. help them
with being alone for many hours, what do other cat owners say is this
praticed by others or is it not just a myth.

Matthew
March 18th 07, 02:32 PM
radio stations for pets if it is a myth
Let me guess it was a young kid?

"Gregg" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> When I leave my cat alone when I go out I will turn on talk radio
> program but when I said about this to a person at a pet store they
> said it was flase a myth that this does not work for a cat. help them
> with being alone for many hours, what do other cat owners say is this
> praticed by others or is it not just a myth.

mlbriggs
March 18th 07, 06:21 PM
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 07:17:52 -0700, Gregg wrote:

> When I leave my cat alone when I go out I will turn on talk radio program
> but when I said about this to a person at a pet store they said it was
> flase a myth that this does not work for a cat. help them with being alone
> for many hours, what do other cat owners say is this praticed by others or
> is it not just a myth.

I have always left a radio on when leaving the cat alone in the house.
Sometimes I leave it on a music station IF I can find one. MLB