From: "Nick Andrews" >
Newsgroups: alt.guitar.rickenbacker
Subject: a.g.r. regs - you have a Nazi in your midst
Date: 21 Jan 2005 01:07:02 -0800

======= AND THEN============In the same setting.. logs out of yahoo..
then logs back into yahoo, but forgets to change his ip.. here it is

I believe the nym for this addy was Geddy Fan?

/ 68.70.136.94

68.70.136.94

ha ****ing ha

Barry

cybercat
March 18th 07, 07:13 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> ===== Nick Andrews plays it straight ======
>
> From: "Nick Andrews" >
> Newsgroups: alt.guitar.rickenbacker
> Subject: a.g.r. regs - you have a Nazi in your midst
> Date: 21 Jan 2005 01:07:02 -0800
>
> ======= AND THEN============In the same setting.. logs out of yahoo..
> then logs back into yahoo, but forgets to change his ip.. here it is
>
> I believe the nym for this addy was Geddy Fan?
>
> / 68.70.136.94
>
> 68.70.136.94
>
> ha ****ing ha
>
> Barry

Yeah, I remember this from when Nick began stalking you, mentioning
where you live, threatening you, all that, a couple of years ago. There's
no doubt he is Nick Andrews, and there are pictures of him online.
HUGELY fat with dyed black hair as I recall.

parrish the thought
March 18th 07, 07:28 PM
On Mar 18, 1:20 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> ===== Nick Andrews plays it straight ======
>
> From: "Nick Andrews" >
> Newsgroups: alt.guitar.rickenbacker
> Subject: a.g.r. regs - you have a Nazi in your midst
> Date: 21 Jan 2005 01:07:02 -0800
> Organization:http://groups.google.com
>
> ======= AND THEN============In the same setting.. logs out of yahoo..
> then logs back into yahoo, but forgets to change his ip.. here it is
>
> I believe the nym for this addy was Geddy Fan?
>
> / 68.70.136.94
>
> 68.70.136.94
>
> ha ****ing ha
>
> Barry

Clever little obsessed miner, aren't you?

dig dig dig

I don't suppose telling you that I used that name (a well-known troll
from RMB years past) specifically to **** with Salvador Astucia, a
nutcase from MD who thinks *everyone* is Nick Andrews (who happens to
live in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA if you'd do some real research) , an FBI
agent, or both. I used it a few times with ol' Sally, because it made
him nuts (usually I'd assign a number, i.e. "Special Agent Nick
Andrews # 478 or something like that).

Of course you already know this, as you apparently have a new hobby --
reading *all* of my old posts. That's cool, I don't mind your
adoration.

You would also know that Nick was posting for years before I ever
showed up on Usenet (your feverish detective work doesn't show me
online before 2004, does it? Nope.)

Now, while we're presenting evidence before the court...
.... care to post proof that I actually *am* named Nick Andrews, with
the address and phone you posted previously in yet another failed
attempt to 'out' me?

If you're gonna start assuming that screen names are the real thing,
then you're going to meet a few Jesuses and Napoleons in your travels.

Now *make sure* you do post editing on this, Bar. Edit out the truth
you don't like.

P.S. I didn't "forget to change (my) ISP", nimrod -
I ONLY HAVE ONE

Only obsessive dickheads (like you) use multiple ISPs, anonymous
remailers and aioe proxies to hide your Usenet buffoonery. I'm out in
the open and always have been.

Barry
March 19th 07, 11:17 PM
On Mar 19, 3:35 pm, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:

> a) an obstensibly psychologically unbalanced "troll'

OY IT'S BACK

Barry
March 20th 07, 01:34 AM
On Mar 19, 3:35 pm, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:

> I should think the so-called "sane" person would view his/her own
> behaviour as more than a little hypocritical. He/she might want to
> consider why they feel they must dance every time a "troll" plays
> music.

<barry and shirley are sitting in a dank low lit room, a nice little
column of smoke powers from my lips>

<shirley has on a wig like Vicki from Mamma's family, Shirley wraps
both arms around her clutch and slowly leans forward, I slowly say...>

Nobody gives 2 ****s about your rantsssssss

<I hound down a large drink of scotch. Pulling my tongue back between
my pressed lips I continue>

I should turn you in

<long pause>

<shirley turns a "whiter shade of pale", her wig somehow just shifted
on it's on, I'm sure it's the sweat on Nick's virgin scalp>

<Shirley starts to raise her hand>

"SAVE IT!" I bark

Shirley releases her clutch and slowly lowers herself back in the
dirty chair acknowledging my authority.

<I lean over and grab a large law book and sling it Shirley and tell
her to get the **** out here>

We don't take to your kind over here.

sheelagh
March 20th 07, 01:28 PM
On 19 Mar, 23:17, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 19, 3:35 pm, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
>
> > a) an obstensibly psychologically unbalanced "troll'
>
> OY IT'S BACK

thought it might do, lol
It simply can't resist it, can it...

Wow, what a putz hey?
S;o)

sheelagh
March 20th 07, 01:44 PM
On 20 Mar, 01:34, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 19, 3:35 pm, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
>
> > I should think the so-called "sane" person would view his/her own
> > behaviour as more than a little hypocritical. He/she might want to
> > consider why they feel they must dance every time a "troll" plays
> > music.
>
> <barry and shirley are sitting in a dank low lit room, a nice little
> column of smoke powers from my lips>
>
> <shirley has on a wig like Vicki from Mamma's family, Shirley wraps
> both arms around her clutch and slowly leans forward, I slowly say...>
>
> Nobody gives 2 ****s about your rantsssssss
>
> <I hound down a large drink of scotch. Pulling my tongue back between
> my pressed lips I continue>
>
> I should turn you in
>
> <long pause>
>
> <shirley turns a "whiter shade of pale", her wig somehow just shifted
> on it's on, I'm sure it's the sweat on Nick's virgin scalp>
>
> <Shirley starts to raise her hand>
>
> "SAVE IT!" I bark
>
> Shirley releases her clutch and slowly lowers herself back in the
> dirty chair acknowledging my authority.

> <I lean over and grab a large law book and sling it Shirley and tell
> her to get the **** out here>
>
> We don't take to your kind over here.

Did she roll over so that you could stroke her belly...?

Best wash your hands Barry.. you wouldn't want to pass on any nasty
visitors on to your own cats, if you know what I mean....

Barry
March 20th 07, 03:10 PM
On Mar 20, 8:44 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> Did she roll over so that you could stroke her belly...?

no but her wig flew off as she dodged the heaby law book

sheelagh
March 20th 07, 04:23 PM
On 20 Mar, 15:10, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 20, 8:44 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:
>
> > Did she roll over so that you could stroke her belly...?
>
> no but her wig flew off as she dodged the heaby law book

I hope you threw some delousing fluid on it, or even chucked it onto
the log burner to use as a fire lighter?
It wouldn't be much good for anything else..
<looking at the ape's wig with a long pair of BBQ tongs>

I am glad that you didn't ruin the book though.. now that would have
been a real shame.
I hope you gave her the chance to read a page or two before picking it
up with a towel first... just so that he knows that it's not ok for
her to bounce around use net following his victims around, calling
them Morons....
<shaking my head sadly>

Now that is a little bit rich, wouldn't you say? I wonder how Mr Chung
is doing these days out of interest?
Perhaps we should ask, hmm?

I have always wondered why the clinically insane can't see their own
problems...
Why do you think, out of interest?
, shaking my head sadly> There is no hope for
this one

( next thing you know, he will be denying that one too..)
S;o)

Shirley Eugest
March 20th 07, 05:53 PM
On Mar 20, 12:23 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> I hope you gave her the chance to read a page or two before picking it
> up with a towel first... just so that he knows that it's not ok for
> her to bounce around use net following his victims around, calling
> them Morons....

Unless they *are* morons

like you

Barry
March 20th 07, 07:20 PM
On Mar 20, 11:23 am, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> I have always wondered why the clinically insane can't see their own
> problems...
> Why do you think, out of interest?

It's like buying something from the store. You bring it home, but it
doesn't work it's broke.

and then sometimes folk were just bred to close to the gene pool.

I'm not from where I live today... but where I live here in the
mountains..
int he 1930's our government sterilized the women up here (mandatory)

They were having too much sex with their papa's and brothers, this
part of the country was thick with dumbasses.

Nick is not from PA, he does visit VA though.

I agree, Nick is a nussiance, but his real crime beggars description
in light of stalking.

Ill send you the path.

Barry

sheelagh
March 20th 07, 08:29 PM
> On 20 Mar, 19:20, "Barry" > wrote:
> On Mar 20, 11:23 am, "Sheelagh" > wrote:
> I agree, Nick is a nuisance, but his real crime beggars description
> in light of stalking.
>
> Ill send you the path.
>
> Barry

> and then sometimes folk were just bred to close to the gene pool.
OH BOY......

I Just read the path....I thought that stuff was illegal in the
States...?

It does beggar belief...I truly am Gob Smacked, and as you know, that
is some saying when it comes to me...I ALWAYS have something to say..
but that one takes the biscuit...I had no idea she/ he was that bad It
makes me look @ the draped ape in a whole new light

So that gene pool theory could have some relevance then..?

> I agree, Nick is a nuisance, but his real crime beggars description
> in light of stalking.
> Barry
Yeah, I read that too. Amazing what you can find on the net if you
know where to look. I am so pleased that I know that, it will be a
handy tool for the future

There was me thinking that I was amusing a stalker, when all that
time, I was really entertaining something completely different &
potentially far more dangerous ( If you let that kind of thing get to
you of course...)

> They were having too much sex with their papa's and brothers, this
> part of the country was thick with dumbasses.

ROFLOL

Oh well, they say to keep healthy that you need 5 fruit and veg a day,
& it looks like I just got them all in one hit, lol;o)

Make the most of that fresh mountain air...It's good for the soul, &
whats good from the soul can make you whole....So the Good Lord tells
us,

& the DEVIL LIES......We all know that one....
S;o)

Shirley Eugest
March 20th 07, 11:03 PM
On Mar 20, 3:20 pm, "Barry" > wrote:
> Nick is not from PA, he does visit VA though.
>
> I agree, Nick is a nussiance, but his real crime beggars description
> in light of stalking.
>
> Ill send you the path.

Why not? You're on such a roll making up the truth, might as well add
a few more unsubstantiated lies to go with it.

Asshole.

Barry
March 20th 07, 11:20 PM
On Mar 20, 3:29 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> > On 20 Mar, 19:20, "Barry" > wrote:
> > On Mar 20, 11:23 am, "Sheelagh" > wrote:
> > I agree, Nick is a nuisance, but his real crime beggars description
> > in light of stalking.
>
> > Ill send you the path.
>
> > Barry
> > and then sometimes folk were just bred to close to the gene pool.
>
> OH BOY......
>
> I Just read the path

no no

the path is not read, it is traveled

I asked myself if I was crazy, I thought I might be! only a sane
person could pull that little mental excersize

<passes the stinky joint to the right>

Barry
March 21st 07, 12:59 AM
On Mar 20, 3:29 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> & the DEVIL LIES......We all know that one....
> S;o

he has his children too, they all tell lies.

Barry
March 21st 07, 01:02 AM
On Mar 20, 3:29 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:

> There was me thinking that I was amusing a stalker, when all that
> time, I was really entertaining something completely different &
> potentially far more dangerous ( If you let that kind of thing get to
> you of course...)

Yeah, I see what you mean, he has nothing better to do than to netcop

don't worry, he's a new man!

Barry
March 21st 07, 01:03 AM
On Mar 20, 6:03 pm, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:

> Why not? You're on such a roll making up the truth, might as well add
> a few more unsubstantiated lies to go with it.
>
> Asshole.

cock nibbler