PDA

View Full Version : RECALLED CAT FOOD

BuZZard
March 20th 07, 04:27 PM
http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html

***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***

......but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
please.. throw out any of these foods!

Recalled Cat Product Information
Recall Information 1-866-895-2708

Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
Authority
Best Choice
Companion
Compliments
Demoulas Market Basket
Eukanuba
Fine Feline Cat
Food Lion
Foodtown
Giant Companion
Hannaford
Hill Country Fare
Hy-Vee
Iams
Laura Lynn
Li'l Red
Loving Meals
Meijer's Main Choice
Nutriplan
Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
Nutro Natural Choice
Paws
Pet Pride
Presidents Choice
Price Chopper
Priority US
Save-A-Lot
Schnucks
Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
Sophistacat
Special Kitty Canada
Special Kitty US
Springfield Prize
Sprout
Stop & Shop Companion
Tops Companion
Wegmans
Weis Total Pet
Western Family US
White Rose
Winn Dixie

sheelagh
March 20th 07, 05:58 PM
On 20 Mar, 15:27, "BuZZard" > wrote:
> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>
> ***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***
>
> .....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
> to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
> animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
> please.. throw out any of these foods!
>
> Recalled Cat Product Information
> Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
>
> Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
> Authority
> Best Choice
> Companion
> Compliments
> Demoulas Market Basket
> Eukanuba
> Fine Feline Cat
> Food Lion
> Foodtown
> Giant Companion
> Hannaford
> Hill Country Fare
> Hy-Vee
> Iams
> Laura Lynn
> Li'l Red
> Loving Meals
> Meijer's Main Choice
> Nutriplan
> Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
> Nutro Natural Choice
> Paws
> Pet Pride
> Presidents Choice
> Price Chopper
> Priority US
> Save-A-Lot
> Schnucks
> Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
> Sophistacat
> Special Kitty Canada
> Special Kitty US
> Springfield Prize
> Sprout
> Stop & Shop Companion
> Tops Companion
> Wegmans
> Weis Total Pet
> Western Family US
> White Rose
> Winn Dixie

I can't believe the choice you guys get over in the USA!!!

If I went to a hyper store over here that sells cat food, you would be
looking at
Royal Canin
Iams
Natures choice
[email protected]
Eukanuba
Whiskers
Go Cat
Hills Science plan
Purina
James Wellbeloved
Nutrientce Holistic
Joe & Jills
And that is about all that I can think of presently
I am sure that there are a few more of course, but can't think of them
right now
We do get wet canned food too, of course..
But you did seem to have an amazing list available to choose from!!

For the benefit of all of the UK'ers benefit, what went so wrong, that
all of these brands have had to be recalled?
I ask only because it seems odd that so many brands seem to have been
affected.
S;o)

sheelagh
March 20th 07, 06:01 PM
On 20 Mar, 16:58, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> [...]
> Iams
> Natures choice
> [email protected]
> Eukanuba
> Whiskers
> Go Cat
> Hills Science plan
> Purina
> James Wellbeloved
> Nutrientce Holistic
> Joe & Jills
> And that is about all that I can think of presently
> I am sure that there are a few more of course, but can't think of them
> right now
> We do get wet canned food too, of course..
> But you did seem to have an amazing list available to choose from!!
>
> For the benefit of all of the UK'ers benefit, what went so wrong, that
> all of these brands have had to be recalled?
> I ask only because it seems odd that so many brands seem to have been

AAHhhhh!!!
I have just seen & read the link, so no need to explain now..
Sorry about that, lol:o)

Female Plant
March 20th 07, 07:55 PM
> If I went to a hyper store over here that sells cat food, you would be
> looking at

> Royal Canin

This the one I always feed my kitties. Canadian company.
Usually antifreeze is to blame for kidney failure that fast in dogs
and cats.

What is it with the USA and all these food recalls lately?
The last one was peanut butter, wasn't it?
Spinach? I can't remember the others.

Disgruntled employees? Too much drug testing?
Too much workplace harassment going on unpunished?
Too much ass kissing by incompetent workers?

Onideus Mad Hatter
March 20th 07, 08:26 PM
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:36 GMT, "BuZZard" >
wrote:

>http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>
>***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***
>
>.....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
>to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
>animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
>please.. throw out any of these foods!
>

>Recalled Cat Product Information
> Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
>

>Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
>Authority
>Best Choice
>Companion
>Compliments
>Demoulas Market Basket
>Eukanuba
>Fine Feline Cat
>Food Lion
>Foodtown
>Giant Companion
>Hannaford
>Hill Country Fare
>Hy-Vee
>Iams
>Laura Lynn
>Li'l Red
>Loving Meals
>Meijer's Main Choice
>Nutriplan
>Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
>Nutro Natural Choice
>Paws
>Pet Pride
>Presidents Choice
>Price Chopper
>Priority US
>Save-A-Lot
>Schnucks
>Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
>Sophistacat
>Special Kitty Canada
>Special Kitty US
>Springfield Prize
>Sprout
>Stop & Shop Companion
>Tops Companion
>Wegmans
>Weis Total Pet
>Western Family US
>White Rose
>Winn Dixie

Well, I see Friskies isn't on there anywhere, good to know I'm buying
quality cat food for my lil Chibi Koutan.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm x

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the **** up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Cat Protector
March 20th 07, 10:16 PM
Royal Canin is nothing but crap. Just like Science Diet it's mostly
by-product.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Female Plant" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> If I went to a hyper store over here that sells cat food, you would be
>> looking at
>
>> Royal Canin
>
> This the one I always feed my kitties. Canadian company.
> Usually antifreeze is to blame for kidney failure that fast in dogs
> and cats.
>
> What is it with the USA and all these food recalls lately?
> The last one was peanut butter, wasn't it?
> Spinach? I can't remember the others.
>
> Disgruntled employees? Too much drug testing?
> Too much workplace harassment going on unpunished?
> Too much ass kissing by incompetent workers?

zinzee
March 20th 07, 10:31 PM
On Mar 20, 2:55 pm, "Female Plant" > wrote:
<snip>

> What is it with the USA and all these food recalls lately?
> The last one was peanut butter, wasn't it?
> Spinach? I can't remember the others.

<snip>

The cat food was actually manufactured in Canada. Although, at this
point we haven't got a clue what country the gluten was purchased
in.

The peanut butter we are guilty of...I rarely eat the stuff but I
prefer the one from Health Food stores where you grind the whole
peanuts in a machine. Yum.

Spinach...did we ever really find out what happened with that. I
heard it came from irrigation water. My dad used to live in Modesto
and we used to swim in the canal that is the actual water they use for
crops. I do hope it gets treated before it goes in! We used to swim
in it when we were kids and our dad made us wear waterproof shoes and
show immediately following. I don't think I'd opt to swim in there as
an adult. Although those valley temperatures might sway me if I ever
visited again.

Best,
Heather

Female Plant
March 20th 07, 10:36 PM
On Mar 20, 5:16 pm, "Cat Protector" > wrote:

> Royal Canin is nothing but crap. Just like Science Diet it's mostly
> by-product.

Gee, guess that's why all of my cats live into their late teens and
early 20's by eating Royal Canin crap.

ThePsyko
March 20th 07, 10:37 PM
On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard zinzee cry
out in oups.com...

> On Mar 20, 2:55 pm, "Female Plant" > wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>> What is it with the USA and all these food recalls lately?
>> The last one was peanut butter, wasn't it?
>> Spinach? I can't remember the others.
>>
> <snip>
>
> The cat food was actually manufactured in Canada. Although, at this
> point we haven't got a clue what country the gluten was purchased
> in.
>
> The peanut butter we are guilty of...I rarely eat the stuff but I
> prefer the one from Health Food stores where you grind the whole
> peanuts in a machine. Yum.
>
> Spinach...did we ever really find out what happened with that. I
> heard it came from irrigation water.

Last I heard, they suspected pigs tramping across the cattle fields and
then though the spinach fields, draging the E.coli with them. I don't
remember ever hearing if that was a conclusive finding though (but they
did find holes in the fences where they suspect the pigs got through)

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

zinzee
March 20th 07, 10:49 PM
On Mar 20, 5:37 pm, ThePsyko > wrote:
> On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard zinzee cry
<snip>

> > Spinach...did we ever really find out what happened with that. I
> > heard it came from irrigation water.
>
> Last I heard, they suspected pigs tramping across the cattle fields and
> then though the spinach fields, draging the E.coli with them. I don't
> remember ever hearing if that was a conclusive finding though (but they
> did find holes in the fences where they suspect the pigs got through)
<snip>
> --
> ThePsyko
> Public Enemy #7

Yikes. Just looked on the FDA web site. Their update reads:

quote
The joint FDA/State of California field investigation found the same
strain of E. coli O157:H7 as was involved in the illness outbreak in
samples taken from a stream and from feces of cattle and wild pigs
present on ranches implicated in the outbreak. The investigation team
also found evidence that wild pigs have been in the spinach fields. We
continue to look for more information as to the source and mechanism
of contamination.
/quote

I love raw spinach and I started eating it again not long after we
were told it was OK. I usually eat it three times a week. For
whatever reason, I didn't buy it for the couple weeks leading up to
the outbreak. Very fortunate in that case.

March 20th 07, 10:57 PM
On 20 Mar, 19:26, Onideus Mad Hatter <[email protected]
productions.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:36 GMT, "BuZZard" >
> wrote:
>
> Well, I see Friskies isn't on there anywhere, good to know I'm buying
> quality cat food for my lil Chibi Koutan.

HEY DIAPERBOI, I BET YOU MISS THOSE RABBIT DICKS DON'T YOU?

Hope the above helps,

Cordially,

Aktivator

linguine
March 21st 07, 12:23 AM
It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine tuna and
sardines.
If I had a cat, that is.

My kitty went to heaven.

--
As above, So Below
Rev. Sheree Dawn
"BuZZard" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
[...]

March 21st 07, 12:37 AM
On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard linguine
cry out in .. .

> It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine
> tuna and sardines.
> If I had a cat, that is.
>
> My kitty went to heaven.

I used to make my cats food using scraps from the local butcher.. can't
remember what else I used to put in it, but they loved it.. maybe I'll
call up my ex and see if she remembers...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Cat Protector
March 21st 07, 01:05 AM
Yeah and how overweight are they? Have you actually read the ingredients
that goes into that food? Also, have any of your cats ever gotten a UTI?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Female Plant" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Gee, guess that's why all of my cats live into their late teens and
> early 20's by eating Royal Canin crap.

PerfectReign
March 21st 07, 03:29 AM
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:37:49 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting ThePsyko
on the head, and inspiring the following:

> On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard linguine
> cry out in .. .
>
>> It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine tuna
>> and sardines.
>> If I had a cat, that is.
>>
>> My kitty went to heaven.
>>

> I used to make my cats food using scraps from the local butcher.. can't
> remember what else I used to put in it, but they loved it.. maybe I'll
> call up my ex and see if she remembers...

I have a bird if anyone wants.

http://www.perfectreign.com/files/images/d+screetchy_0.preview.jpg

I've heard they make great cat food.

I think he was watching D play Tux Racer or SuperTux and was interested
in the penguin.

--
kai

closing the doors that surround me
so no one will ever penetrate
complete my retreat just to wait for the day
that never comes so i will laugh alone

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 21st 07, 04:11 AM
BuZZard wrote:
> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>
> ***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***
>
> .....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
> to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
> animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
> please.. throw out any of these foods!
>

> Recalled Cat Product Information
> Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
>

> Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
> Authority
> Best Choice
> Companion
> Compliments
> Demoulas Market Basket
> Eukanuba
> Fine Feline Cat
> Food Lion
> Foodtown
> Giant Companion
> Hannaford
> Hill Country Fare
> Hy-Vee
> Iams
> Laura Lynn
> Li'l Red
> Loving Meals
> Meijer's Main Choice
> Nutriplan
> Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
> Nutro Natural Choice
> Paws
> Pet Pride
> Presidents Choice
> Price Chopper
> Priority US
> Save-A-Lot
> Schnucks
> Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
> Sophistacat
> Special Kitty Canada
> Special Kitty US
> Springfield Prize
> Sprout
> Stop & Shop Companion
> Tops Companion
> Wegmans
> Weis Total Pet
> Western Family US
> White Rose
> Winn Dixie
There are even more recalls listed if you go to the individual
manufacturers sites. My cats ate some Nutro Max Gourmet Classics about 2
months ago, so I went to their site and found that the stuff I fed them
has been recalled, but it's not on the above list.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 21st 07, 04:13 AM
Cat Protector wrote:
> Royal Canin is nothing but crap. Just like Science Diet it's mostly
> by-product.

Science Diet (dry) is probably the best food available for both cats and
dogs.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 21st 07, 04:14 AM
linguine wrote:
> It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine tuna and
> sardines.
> If I had a cat, that is.
>
> My kitty went to heaven.

Kidney problems?

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 21st 07, 04:16 AM
ThePsyko wrote:
> On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard linguine
> cry out in .. .
>
>> It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine
>> tuna and sardines.
>> If I had a cat, that is.
>>
>> My kitty went to heaven.
>>

> I used to make my cats food using scraps from the local butcher.. can't
> remember what else I used to put in it, but they loved it.. maybe I'll
> call up my ex and see if she remembers...

I love potato chips, but eating a steady diet of them would do me no
good at all.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Cat Protector
March 21st 07, 04:31 AM
You have got to be joking. I invite you to compare the ingredients between
Blue and Science Diet. There is a huge difference!

--

"Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
> Cat Protector wrote:
>> Royal Canin is nothing but crap. Just like Science Diet it's mostly
>> by-product.
>>
> Science Diet (dry) is probably the best food available for both cats and
> dogs.
>
> --
> I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
> -Christopher Walken SNL

Tester
March 26th 07, 02:36 AM
wrote:

>http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>
>***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***
>
>.....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
>to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
>animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
>please.. throw out any of these foods!
>

>Recalled Cat Product Information
> Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
>

>Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
>Authority
>Best Choice
>Companion
>Compliments
>Demoulas Market Basket
>Eukanuba
>Fine Feline Cat
>Food Lion
>Foodtown
>Giant Companion

You can get a current list at www.menufoods.com.

It's interesting that the list includes both supermarket brands like
Companion sold in Royal Ahold chains like Giant near Washington, DC
and Stop and Shop in New York and New England and, on the other hand,
the "superpremium" brands like Science Diet, Iams and Nutro which need
to maintain their reputation so they can charge more.

I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
days.

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 26th 07, 03:47 AM
Tester wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:36 GMT, "BuZZard" >
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>>
>> ***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***
>>
>> .....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
>> to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
>> animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
>> please.. throw out any of these foods!
>>

>> Recalled Cat Product Information
>> Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
>>

>> Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
>> Authority
>> Best Choice
>> Companion
>> Compliments
>> Demoulas Market Basket
>> Eukanuba
>> Fine Feline Cat
>> Food Lion
>> Foodtown
>> Giant Companion
>
> You can get a current list at www.menufoods.com.
>
> It's interesting that the list includes both supermarket brands like
> Companion sold in Royal Ahold chains like Giant near Washington, DC
> and Stop and Shop in New York and New England and, on the other hand,
> the "superpremium" brands like Science Diet, Iams and Nutro which need
> to maintain their reputation so they can charge more.
>
> I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
> Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
> animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
> keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
> experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
> I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
> days.

Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
label.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Lesley via CatKB.com
March 26th 07, 02:00 PM
sheelagh wrote:

>If I went to a hyper store over here that sells cat food, you would be
>looking at
>Royal Canin
>Iams
>Natures choice
>[email protected]
>Eukanuba
>Whiskers
>Go Cat
>Hills Science plan
>Purina
>James Wellbeloved
>Nutrientce Holistic
>Joe & Jills

I thought you were in the UK, you can only buy Royal Canin and Hill's from a
vet and I've never seen several of those brands in any shop

Our local branch of "Tesco's" for example has

Own brand
Sheba
Felix
Whiskers
Go Gat
IAMS
Purina One
Olly's (I think that's what its called)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 04:15 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
> Tester wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:36 GMT, "BuZZard" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html
>>> ***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***
>>>
>>> .....but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of
>>> food to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
>>> animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
>>> please.. throw out any of these foods!
>>>

>>> Recalled Cat Product Information
>>> Recall Information 1-866-895-2708
>>>
>>> Americas Choice, Preferred Pets Authority Best Choice Companion
>>> Compliments Demoulas Market Basket Eukanuba Fine Feline Cat Food Lion
>>> Foodtown Giant Companion
>>
>> You can get a current list at www.menufoods.com.
>>
>> It's interesting that the list includes both supermarket brands like
>> Companion sold in Royal Ahold chains like Giant near Washington, DC
>> and Stop and Shop in New York and New England and, on the other hand,
>> the "superpremium" brands like Science Diet, Iams and Nutro which need
>> to maintain their reputation so they can charge more.
>>
>> I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
>> Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
>> animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
>> keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
>> experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
>> I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
>> days.
>>
> Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
> label.

You're a diseased c*nt and a scared little b1tch

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 27th 07, 04:56 AM
Henry Schmidt wrote:
> Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
>> Tester wrote:

>>> You can get a current list at www.menufoods.com.
>>>
>>> It's interesting that the list includes both supermarket brands like
>>> Companion sold in Royal Ahold chains like Giant near Washington, DC
>>> and Stop and Shop in New York and New England and, on the other hand,
>>> the "superpremium" brands like Science Diet, Iams and Nutro which need
>>> to maintain their reputation so they can charge more.
>>>
>>> I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
>>> Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
>>> animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
>>> keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
>>> experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
>>> I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
>>> days.
>>>
>> Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on
>> the label.
>>

> You're a diseased c*nt and a scared little b1tch

LOL. That's a pkb if I ever heard one. How's your phone bill pussy.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL

Henry Schmidt
March 27th 07, 05:15 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:
> Henry Schmidt wrote:
>> Rev Turd Fredericks wrote:

>>> Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on
>>> the label.
>>>

>> You're a diseased c*nt and a scared little b1tch
>
> LOL. That's a pkb if I ever heard one. How's your phone bill pussy.

You've always been a little pus$yboi.. the fag kind. How's yer ana1
warts moron... Is the camphophenic working b1tch...

Has yer HIV turned into full blown AIDS yet, swishy?

Tester
March 30th 07, 08:20 PM
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:47:57 GMT, Rev Turd Fredericks
> wrote:

>> I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
>> Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
>> animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
>> keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
>> experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
>> I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
>> days.
>>
>Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
>label.

Well, I notice that Iams canned dog food has changed at some point. It
is listed at

http://www.star-k.com/kashrus/kk-passover-petfood.htm

as a pet food which may not be used during Passover. Curiously, an
observant Jew may feed a pet pork on Yom Kippur but may not derive any
benefit from leavened grains during Passover.

Rev Turd Fredericks
March 31st 07, 04:17 AM
Tester wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 02:47:57 GMT, Rev Turd Fredericks
> > wrote:
>
>>> I've heard that back before Hills/Science Diet was owned by Colgate
>>> Palmolive, the purpose of Science Diet was to be a food for lab
>>> animals. If you bought an ordinary pet food, its formulation would
>>> keep changing with the price of commodities and that might screw your
>>> experiment. On the other hand, Science Diet would always be the same.
>>> I doubt that Science Diet would be appropriate for such a use these
>>> days.
>>>
>> Science diet is always the same. They put the content right there on the
>> label.
>>
> Well, I notice that Iams canned dog food has changed at some point. It
> is listed at
>
> http://www.star-k.com/kashrus/kk-passover-petfood.htm
>
> as a pet food which may not be used during Passover. Curiously, an
> observant Jew may feed a pet pork on Yom Kippur but may not derive any
> benefit from leavened grains during Passover.

I didn't realize a dog could be Jewish or observed any religion for that
matter. Do people that choose Kosher foods for their dog also have them
circumsized? Just asking :-)