PDA

View Full Version : Ping: Eva

cindys
March 20th 07, 04:53 PM
Eva, I've been thinking about you and Streak. When you are ready, please
post and let us know how you are doing.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

March 20th 07, 07:25 PM
On Mar 20, 10:53 am, "cindys" > wrote:
> Eva, I've been thinking about you and Streak. When you are ready, please
> post and let us know how you are doing.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

He's gone now. It was swift and peaceful. I held him in my arms and
told him how much I loved him and what a good dog he was. It's hard
to know that I'll never hold him again. But he won't hurt anymore.
He was crying earlier while we waited for the vet. It was the right
time, but it's so hard to let go. I'm OK. I'm just numb right now.

Eva

cindys
March 20th 07, 07:35 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 20, 10:53 am, "cindys" > wrote:
>> Eva, I've been thinking about you and Streak. When you are ready, please
>> post and let us know how you are doing.
>> Best regards,
>> ---Cindy S.
>
> He's gone now. It was swift and peaceful. I held him in my arms and
> told him how much I loved him and what a good dog he was. It's hard
> to know that I'll never hold him again. But he won't hurt anymore.
> He was crying earlier while we waited for the vet. It was the right
> time, but it's so hard to let go. I'm OK. I'm just numb right now.
Please don't take this as my being trite, but make yourself a cup of tea. My
friend once told me that her mother's favorite expression was: "No matter
what happens in life, things always look a little better after a cup of
tea." It's always worked for me. There will be a sense of unreality for a
little bit, then grieving. Please keep posting. Maybe you could post some
cute stories about Streak from happier times.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.