PDA

View Full Version : Why does Tara Legale says its good to kill a cat.

~Roy~
March 22nd 07, 02:15 AM
She thinks cats are a disposable item and in no way deserve prpop[er
medical care if sick........she is of the belief that cats can survive
on what they find to eat just fine and do not need any suppl;emental
feed, yet she herself weighs in excess of 400 pounds.........What
gives her the right to kill a cat that she deems unsuitable.......Tara
Legale is nothing but a lunatic and needs to be reported to
authorities.........

-------

IBen Getiner
March 22nd 07, 08:09 AM
On Mar 21, 9:15 pm, ~Roy~ > wrote:
> She thinks cats are a disposable item and in no way deserve prpop[er
> medical care if sick........

What if the absorbent vet bills become too much for her pocketbook,
Travis? What should she do...? Rob a liquor store or a bank so she can
once again fit into your judgment as a 'good cat owner'?

> she is of the belief that cats can survive
> on what they find to eat just fine and do not need any supplemental
> feed,

How do you know this? Did she tell you or are you just pulling our
collective legs...?

> yet she herself weighs in excess of 400 pounds.........

So WHAT...? That's HER prerogative for HER life. YOU have absolutely
NO RIGHT to stand in judgment over anyone. Not even yourself. ;)

> What
> gives her the right to kill a cat that she deems unsuitable.......

How did she 'kill a cat'...? If she cannot afford the vet's outrageous
fees, then perhaps you should target the veterinarian association. In
this respect, they are just as culpable as she. Even more so, since
they deny her pet care out of GREED. She on the other hand has bills
to pay. Bills for groceries and the other basic necessities of life.

> Tara
> Legale is nothing but a lunatic and needs to be reported to
> authorities.........

LOL..!! Yes, but you see my freaked-out friend... who would listen?
They would lock you away in an instant if you went to them with this
kind of nonsense. Why don't we get down to brass-tacks and ask
ourselves what is the real reason that you have projected this animal
abuse fixation onto this poor woman? You're sick. Get help. There is
treatment available. Do it soon, though. Before you sing another sour
note from your angry little fugue.

IBen Getiner