PDA

View Full Version : Re: Carol Gulleys LIfe and Times...actual posts by here over the years.....good read!


Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
March 22nd 07, 09:48 PM
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:42:21 -0600, ~Roy~ sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

> Cut paste of posts of CArol Gulleys pathetic lying insideous life over the
> last few years and it proves just how sick and depraved this person really
> is....

After you win the Golden Killfile, I think you're a lock for the
Galactic KF.

--
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069
"Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007
Message-ID: >

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
0>

"Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
MID: >

"I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
sandbox alone now, in MID: >

"Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

>> Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?
>
> Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
> argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: <[email protected]>

At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
mailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
>

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

Reel McKoi
March 22nd 07, 11:56 PM
On 22 Mar, 14:48, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:42:21 -0600, ~Roy~ sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and
> didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>
> > Cut paste of posts of CArol Gulleys pathetic lying insideous life over the
> > last few years and it proves just how sick and depraved this person really
> > is....
>
> After you win the Golden Killfile, I think you're a lock for the
> Galactic KF.
>
> --
> __________________________________________________ ______________________
> Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5
> Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069
> "Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
>
> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
> Trainer of PorchMonkey4Lifehttp://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/
>
> AUK FAQ:http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html
>
> WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007
> Message-ID: >
>
> WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
> 0>
>
> "Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
> again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
> counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
> it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
> character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
> MID: >
>
> "I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
> all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
> alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
> from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
> for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
> means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
> sandbox alone now, in MID: >
>
> "Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia
>
> >> Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?
>
> > Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
> > argument.
>
> "You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
> gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
> things. MID: <[email protected]>
>
> At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0
>
> "And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
> wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
> private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
> she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
> mailer.net>
>
> The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
> have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
> He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks
>
> Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
> "You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
> only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
> cop posing as an underage person online?
> I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
> Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
> awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
> public.
> They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
> underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
> males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
> themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
> not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
> Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
> about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
> where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
> towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
> meet the person, etc.
> Lost control, didn't you?
> Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
> of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
> they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
> gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
> are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
> almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
> >
>
> To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

WOW, what can I say but very very interesting in just how ****ed up
carol gulley really is.

Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
March 23rd 07, 01:17 AM
Hail Eris! On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:56:50 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia
was laughing at the antics of Reel McKoi, when they suddenly burst out
in tears:
> On 22 Mar, 14:48, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:42:21 -0600, ~Roy~ sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
>> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
>>
>> > Cut paste of posts of CArol Gulleys pathetic lying insideous life
>> > over the last few years and it proves just how sick and depraved this
>> > person really is....
>>
>> After you win the Golden Killfile, I think you're a lock for the
>> Galactic KF.
<snip my entire "Cardinal Snarky" sigfile>
>
> WOW, what can I say but very very interesting in just how ****ed up
> carol gulley really is.

Is she half as ****ed up as someone who doesn't know how to snip a .sig?

--
__________________________________________________ ______________________
PorscheMonkey4Life COOSN-029-06-71069
Butcher Knife Natalia
Chung Convict #77; Usenet Ruiner #5
No holy posting of any kind, to email.
Xander: "I still don't get why we had to come here to get info about a
killer snot monster."
Giles: "Because it's a killer snot monster from outer space. (pause) I
did not say that." -- "Listening to Fear" (87/509), Buffy the Vampire
Slayer

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

AUK FAQ: http://www.caballista.org/auk/faq.html

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2007
Message-ID: >

WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007 MID:
0>

"I am mentally stable, fool...I am going to be a bishop's wife." -- Sure
you are, Olympiada. MID: >

"yes you are definitely retarded. See a neurologist immediate. And if
you don't have monet, blow a neurologist immediately." -- Farky the
Monkey-man to peachy ashie passion. No, no trace of irony in his post.
MID: <[email protected]>

"I was told there would be cookies."
Cross-Poasters For Goddess!
Remember: Straight people can't help it!
A petition to make the Five-Fingered Hand of Eris
the official symbol for the planet Eris:
http://www.petitiononline.com/ffhoeris/

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: om>

"You're fighting a Furry Giant

"He delivers a long speech about how you shouldn't judge him just because
he's an animal deep down inside and you're all intolerant and dressing up
like an animal in easy-access furry pants doesn't make you a pervert...
you fall asleep halfway through." -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er