PDA

View Full Version : I just got an email from PetSmart telling me I bought tainted food

Kittie Kat
March 23rd 07, 06:48 AM
PetSmart sent me an email saying that based on my PetPerks card
history, I've bought food on the recall list.

Note to PetSmart: please fix the links in your emails. The links go to
one of those link farms at
http://l.petperks-mail.com. I can leave all the other part of the url
in and swap petperks-mail.com for petsmart.com and get the correct
info. C'mon. I'm in no mood to hit a god damn link farm when you've
just informed me I've poisoned my cats. Damn you. GOD DAMN YOU
PETSMART.

The food on the list, probably some Nutro and a couple of cans of
Authority, are long gone. Is it safe to assume that since my cats are
okay that either the cans weren't poisoned or I didn't feed them
enough to hurt them? It's probably been a month ago. I don't even know
why I bought Nutro. They hate that ****. And I think it was two cans
of Authority fish cuts a month or so ago.

Note to neighbor cat who sometimes comes to my porch for food, and I
give him the crap mine won't eat: I'm sorry, buddy. I hope you're
okay. I know your owners are too much hillbilly to know what a vet is,
let alone read a newspaper and learn about the recall. Let's just pray
they're so cheap they buy the dry food. I hope the garbage Nutro I
gave you didn't hurt you.

Thanks, PetSmart, for the nice email. It's as nice as I imagine it
would be getting an email from an old lover saying "Hi, hope you're
well. BTW, I have AIDS. Get tested."

I hope the people at Menu Foods all get ecoli and enjoy a nice round
of bloody toilet. I've been there and it's no fun. May they all wake
up one night with the most horrible cramps and a toilet fulll of
blood.

NUTRO IS CRAP. Spread the word.

MoMo via CatKB.com
March 23rd 07, 02:11 PM
After speaking with my vet and people at Iams, both are in agreement that
symptoms appear 2 to 24 hours after ingesting the food, particularly vomiting,
so you should be just fine. My cats had Iams on Saturday morning (I heard
about the recall Saturday afternoon) and I am just starting to calm down.

Kittie Kat wrote:
>PetSmart sent me an email saying that based on my PetPerks card
>history, I've bought food on the recall list.
>
>Note to PetSmart: please fix the links in your emails. The links go to
>one of those link farms at
>http://l.petperks-mail.com. I can leave all the other part of the url
>in and swap petperks-mail.com for petsmart.com and get the correct
>info. C'mon. I'm in no mood to hit a god damn link farm when you've
>just informed me I've poisoned my cats. Damn you. GOD DAMN YOU
>PETSMART.
>
>The food on the list, probably some Nutro and a couple of cans of
>Authority, are long gone. Is it safe to assume that since my cats are
>okay that either the cans weren't poisoned or I didn't feed them
>enough to hurt them? It's probably been a month ago. I don't even know
>why I bought Nutro. They hate that ****. And I think it was two cans
>of Authority fish cuts a month or so ago.
>
>Note to neighbor cat who sometimes comes to my porch for food, and I
>give him the crap mine won't eat: I'm sorry, buddy. I hope you're
>okay. I know your owners are too much hillbilly to know what a vet is,
>let alone read a newspaper and learn about the recall. Let's just pray
>they're so cheap they buy the dry food. I hope the garbage Nutro I
>gave you didn't hurt you.
>
>Thanks, PetSmart, for the nice email. It's as nice as I imagine it
>would be getting an email from an old lover saying "Hi, hope you're
>well. BTW, I have AIDS. Get tested."
>
>I hope the people at Menu Foods all get ecoli and enjoy a nice round
>of bloody toilet. I've been there and it's no fun. May they all wake
>up one night with the most horrible cramps and a toilet fulll of
>blood.
>
>NUTRO IS CRAP. Spread the word.

March 23rd 07, 05:06 PM
"Kittie Kat" > wrote :

> NUTRO IS CRAP. Spread the word.

You are such a ****ing idiot.

Scott
March 26th 07, 05:42 AM
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:06:36 -0500, "cybercat" >
spake thusly:

>"Kittie Kat" > wrote :
>>
>> NUTRO IS CRAP. Spread the word.
>>

>You are such a ****ing idiot.