PDA

View Full Version : YES THEY CAUGHT THE PIECE OF @#[email protected]#

Matthew
March 24th 07, 05:11 AM
Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box

POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting
the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
door in a gift-wrapped box.

The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion
of terrorist threats.

Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me
feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
shepherd mix, went missing.

Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.

Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her
pet's head.

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
have had a romantic interest in the girl.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500
reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

Shirley Eugest
March 24th 07, 05:15 AM
On Mar 24, 1:11 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box
>
> POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007
>
> ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting
> the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
> door in a gift-wrapped box.
>
> The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion
> of terrorist threats.
>
> Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.
>
> "I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me
> feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."
>
> Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
> shepherd mix, went missing.
>
> Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
> found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.
>
> Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her
> pet's head.
>
> Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
> have had a romantic interest in the girl.
>
> The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
> Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500
> reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

maybe next time she won't be such a bitch

Kittie Kat
March 24th 07, 05:25 AM
On Mar 24, 12:15 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
> On Mar 24, 1:11 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>

> > Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box
>
> > POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007
>
> > ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting
> > the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
> > door in a gift-wrapped box.
>
> > The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion
> > of terrorist threats.
>
> > Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.
>
> > "I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me
> > feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."
>
> > Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
> > shepherd mix, went missing.
>
> > Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
> > found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.
>
> > Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her
> > pet's head.
>
> > Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
> > have had a romantic interest in the girl.
>
> > The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
> > Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500
> > reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.
>
> maybe next time she won't be such a bitch

Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
then stick your dick in your mouth.

Shirley Eugest
March 24th 07, 05:41 AM
On Mar 24, 1:25 am, "Kittie Kat" > wrote:
> Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
> then stick your dick in your mouth.

That's the spirit! Take the high road.

Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
online. Did you know that?

Shirley Eugest
March 24th 07, 06:01 AM
On Mar 24, 2:56 am, [email protected] (Nobody) wrote:
> It gets even worse...If you don't think that's possible, and don't have
> a strong stomach DON't click the link....
>
> http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1075213.html

Uh... the guy's ugly, but that wasn't exactly stomach-turning content.
I thought maybe they posted the video.

Any ideas on finding it online?

Kittie Kat
March 24th 07, 06:01 AM
On Mar 24, 12:41 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
> On Mar 24, 1:25 am, "Kittie Kat" > wrote:
>
> > Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
> > then stick your dick in your mouth.
>
> That's the spirit! Take the high road.
>
> Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
> online. Did you know that?

No, I had no idea. Illinois has laws? Somebody needs to tell the
governor, the one that ISN'T already in prison.

Shirley Eugest
March 24th 07, 06:09 AM
On Mar 24, 2:01 am, "Kittie Kat" > wrote:

> On Mar 24, 12:41 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
> > Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
> > online. Did you know that?
>
> No, I had no idea. Illinois has laws?

Ignorantia juris non excusat.

Nobody
March 24th 07, 06:56 AM
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:11:06 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box
>
>POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007
>
>ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting
>the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
>door in a gift-wrapped box.
>

>The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion
>of terrorist threats.
>
>Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.
>
>"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me
>feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."
>
>Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
>shepherd mix, went missing.
>
>Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
>found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.
>
>Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her
>pet's head.
>
>Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
>have had a romantic interest in the girl.
>
>The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
>Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500
>reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

It gets even worse...If you don't think that's possible, and don't have
a strong stomach DON't click the link....

http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1075213.html

Future rapist/murderer, without a doubt. This 24 YO piece of [email protected] did
this because a 17 year old girl wasn't interested in his romantic
advances.

The young woman had a troubled past. Her parents were out of the
picture. She was living with her grandmother. My bet is that her dog was
about the most stable thing in her troubled life.

In China, when someone commits a heinous crime, and is convicted, they
are *immediately* taken outside and SHOT IN THE HEAD.

If ever a case cried out for that kind of justice, this is it.

Matthew
March 24th 07, 05:16 PM
You are right people like that just need to be found guilty walk outside go
down to their knees and a bullet put between their eyes. He will be
someone's [email protected] in jail

"Nobody" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:11:06 -0400, "Matthew"
> > wrote:
>
>>Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box
>>
>>POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007
>>
>>ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of
>>cutting
>>the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
>>door in a gift-wrapped box.
>>

>>The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on
>>suspicion
>>of terrorist threats.
>>
>>Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.
>>
>>"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make
>>me
>>feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."
>>
>>Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
>>shepherd mix, went missing.
>>
>>Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
>>found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.
>>
>>Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing
>>her
>>pet's head.
>>
>>Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
>>have had a romantic interest in the girl.
>>
>>The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
>>Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a
>>$2,500
>>reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.
>>

> It gets even worse...If you don't think that's possible, and don't have
> a strong stomach DON't click the link....
>
> http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1075213.html
>
> Future rapist/murderer, without a doubt. This 24 YO piece of [email protected] did
> this because a 17 year old girl wasn't interested in his romantic
> advances.
>
> The young woman had a troubled past. Her parents were out of the
> picture. She was living with her grandmother. My bet is that her dog was
> about the most stable thing in her troubled life.
>
> In China, when someone commits a heinous crime, and is convicted, they
> are *immediately* taken outside and SHOT IN THE HEAD.
>
> If ever a case cried out for that kind of justice, this is it.

22brix
March 24th 07, 05:51 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> You are right people like that just need to be found guilty walk outside
> go down to their knees and a bullet put between their eyes. He will be
> someone's [email protected] in jail

Seems too quick to me.

sheelagh
March 25th 07, 02:10 AM
On 24 Mar, 18:16, "Matthew" > wrote:
> You are right people like that just need to be found guilty walk outside go
> down to their knees and a bullet put between their eyes. He will be
> someone's [email protected] in jail
>
> "Nobody" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:11:06 -0400, "Matthew"
> > > wrote:
>
> >>Man Arrested After Dog Beheaded, Delivered To Teen Owner In Gift Box
>
> >>POSTED: 6:56 am EDT March 23, 2007
>
> >>ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of
> >>cutting
> >>the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front
> >>door in a gift-wrapped box.
>
> >>The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on
> >>suspicion
> >>of terrorist threats.
>
> >>Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.
>
> >>"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make
> >>me
> >>feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."
>
> >>Crystal was devastated last month when Chivy, her 4-year-old Australian
> >>shepherd mix, went missing.
>
> >>Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was
> >>found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.
>
> >>Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing
> >>her
> >>pet's head.
>
> >>Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may
> >>have had a romantic interest in the girl.
>
> >>The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's
> >>Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a
> >>$2,500
> >>reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.
>
> > It gets even worse...If you don't think that's possible, and don't have
> > a strong stomach DON't click the link....
>
> >http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1075213.html
>
> > Future rapist/murderer, without a doubt. This 24 YO piece of [email protected] did
> > this because a 17 year old girl wasn't interested in his romantic
> > advances.
>
> > The young woman had a troubled past. Her parents were out of the
> > picture. She was living with her grandmother. My bet is that her dog was
> > about the most stable thing in her troubled life.
>
> > In China, when someone commits a heinous crime, and is convicted, they
> > are *immediately* taken outside and SHOT IN THE HEAD.
>
> > If ever a case cried out for that kind of justice, this is it.- Hide quoted text -

That strikes me as a little bit too kind a death for the idiot.
Perhaps being some fat retards bit of fluff in jail might convince him
that he only worth what he has become...
Some pimps low life **** for brains hoar.
Filthy mucky low life
S.

Shirley Eugest
March 25th 07, 06:48 AM
On Mar 24, 9:10 pm, "sheelagh" > wrote:
> That strikes me as a little bit too kind a death for the idiot.
> Perhaps being some fat retards bit of fluff in jail might convince him
> that he only worth what he has become...
> Some pimps low life **** for brains hoar.
> Filthy mucky low life

Such terrible words for a 'lady'... see what Usenet has reduced you
to? Disgusting gutter language.

It's the company you keep, luv. Scumbag US retards draw you into their
personal problems, then laugh as you try to fight their battles for
them.

You're being manipulated, dear. Wake up.

March 26th 07, 06:30 PM
On 24 Mar, 07:09, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
> On Mar 24, 2:01 am, "Kittie Kat" > wrote:
>
> > On Mar 24, 12:41 am, "Shirley Eugest" > wrote:
> > > Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
> > > online. Did you know that?
>
> > No, I had no idea. Illinois has laws?
>
> Ignorantia juris non excusat.

quad erat demonstrandum!

dgk
March 27th 07, 01:25 PM
On 23 Mar 2007 22:41:01 -0700, "Shirley Eugest"
> wrote:

>On Mar 24, 1:25 am, "Kittie Kat" > wrote:
>> Maybe next time they'll cut off your head instead. Let's hope. And
>> then stick your dick in your mouth.
>
>That's the spirit! Take the high road.
>
>Illinois has laws against threatening individuals with violence
>online. Did you know that?

Were you implying that Kittie Kat threatened you? I don't see a threat
there, just an honest hope that someone does that to you. I hope the
same thing.