PDA

View Full Version : Nutro: don't feed ANY of their cuts and gravy

Kittie Kat
March 24th 07, 06:55 AM
I got this email from Nutro. Thought I'd share:

We have just been made aware that Menu Foods has expanded the date
range of their recall. NO New Products are being added and we ask all
Nutro customers that have any wet "cuts & gravy style" pet foods
product, regardless of the "best by date," to no longer feed these
products to their pets and to return them for a full refund. This
action is being taken to avoid customers' confusion in reading
specific "best by dates" on individual cans and pouches.