PDA

View Full Version : Chinese up to their old tricks: killing American dogs for their tasty snacks

Kittie Kat
March 24th 07, 07:12 AM
Just wanted to say hi to anyone from Falun Gong.

Hi nutroot CL from China. Stop eating doggies. Stop pooping on the
food.

Me Chinese, me play joke.
Me go poo poo on your Coke.

Kittie Kat
March 24th 07, 07:16 AM
On Mar 24, 1:12 am, "Kittie Kat" > wrote:
> Just wanted to say hi to anyone from Falun Gong.
>
> Hi nutroot CL from China. Stop eating doggies. Stop pooping on the
> food.
>
> Me Chinese, me play joke.
> Me go poo poo on your Coke.

Oops, forgot to cross post this to china culture. Hi CL!

There once was a Chinaman from Nanatucket.
He was so drunk he could not even suck it.
He shat on his field
To increase his crop yield
Then fell over on top of his bucket.

Lynne
March 24th 07, 05:10 PM
on Sat, 24 Mar 2007 06:12:02 GMT, "Kittie Kat" >
wrote:

> Stop eating doggies.

The cow is sacred in India, yet we factory farm them (=torture IMO) and
consume them daily. That is just as appalling to people in India as eating
dogs is to us. Neither practice is more or less horrible than the other.
Different cultures have different customs.

--
Lynne

Lynne
March 24th 07, 05:37 PM
wrote:

> Just wanted to say hi to anyone from Falun Gong.
>
> Hi nutroot CL from China. Stop eating doggies. Stop pooping on the
> food.
>
> Me Chinese, me play joke.
> Me go poo poo on your Coke.

I was just googling the group for something and caught your follow-up post
in this thread, which, thankfully, didn't make it through my filters.

You are a ****ing idiot. <plonk>

--
Lynne

Matthew
March 24th 07, 06:12 PM
"Kittie Kat" >

< snipped for being stupid dribble > <cross posts removed >

Good lord you are a racist moron. You cross post this stupid [email protected] all that
does is invite the rest of the idiots to come into the group and cause more
problems.

Man all these morons are coming out and ending up in my kill files. What
the hell oh that is right it is spring break and all the kiddies are home.

Well another one added

< PLONK >

Lynne
March 24th 07, 06:22 PM
on Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:12:55 GMT, "Matthew"
> wrote:

> Good lord you are a racist moron. You cross post this stupid [email protected]
> all that does is invite the rest of the idiots to come into the group
> and cause more problems.

This is why my reader is set up to kill anything posted to more than 2
groups. I didn't even realize there was more to this thread! In cases
like this, ignorance IS bliss.

--
Lynne