PDA

View Full Version : Comic relief

March 24th 07, 04:47 PM
Here's a poem I found in the .sig of a writer in another group. I
thought it might serve to lighten the grim mood of current events:

He only bit the ones he loved, because they tasted good."

--S. Greenfield

Lynne
March 24th 07, 05:11 PM
on Sat, 24 Mar 2007 15:47:11 GMT, wrote:

> "He looked a fierce and quarrelsome cat, but claw he never would;
> He only bit the ones he loved, because they tasted good."

Cute! Sounds like Levi, except for the looking fierce and quarrelsome
part.

--
Lynne

22brix
March 24th 07, 05:27 PM
> wrote in message
> Here's a poem I found in the .sig of a writer in another group. I
> thought it might serve to lighten the grim mood of current events:
>
> "He looked a fierce and quarrelsome cat, but claw he never would;
> He only bit the ones he loved, because they tasted good."
>
> --S. Greenfield

Thank you! I needed a laugh!

cybercat
March 24th 07, 06:12 PM
> wrote in message
> Here's a poem I found in the .sig of a writer in another group. I
> thought it might serve to lighten the grim mood of current events:
>
> "He looked a fierce and quarrelsome cat, but claw he never would;
> He only bit the ones he loved, because they tasted good."
>
> --S. Greenfield

I really like this. :)